[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4chan.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>don't fuck with me
what did he mean by this?
and is this the god of /tv/?
They seem to be doing justice to the novel, this show could be great.
>>
>>82240192
How's the homo lust?
>>
>>82240192
just had to say something edgy.
he's the personification of technology.
being memed into existence based on intelligence he assumed the nigger would be intelligent as a chosen of a god.
he was mistaken.
>>
>>82240286
you tell me
>>
>>82240192

he looks more like the god of /pol/ if you ask me.
>>
The whole idea of the novel feels so dated these days, whining about muh corporations and muh deteriorating morals is 90s as fuck. They couldn't have picked a worse story to adapt
>>
>>82240192

I thought Bryan Fuller was perfect to do this show going into the first episode, and I'm proud to proclaim that I was right. Fuller is going Full Weird in the only way that you could for this story to work on screen. Oh, and it's great to see Shadow actually emoting, and reacting to the world, instead of just being a reader proxy like in the novel.

Only big problem is that Mad Sweeney didn't play Who Loves the Sun on the jukebox, which takes it all the way down to a 6/10 for shameful lack of respect for the Velvet Underground.
>>
>>82240396

Where was there any evidence of morals deteriorating? Throughout the novel, Gaiman makes repeated demonstrations of how far we've come as a moral civilization. For Christ's sakes the end boss is a child sacrifice.
>>
Since Republicans worship Reagan, is there a lil Reagan runnin round?
>>
>>82240389
We know you hate white people
>>
>>82241339

There really ought to have been. There's no America god, either, to represent our self-fellating nature as Americans.
>>
>>82241245
>Shadow actually emoting
I actually prefer the stoic novel version.
>>
>american version of baldur is a nigger
seems about right
>>
Did it already air? I don't have Starz.
>>
>>82241755
starz will be putting the episodes up at ET midnight on Sundays
>>
>>82241755
amazon prime, get a starz sub
>>
>>82242486

Damn, there are some really good movies with that channel. And Ash vs. the Living Dead.

>Chinatown
>Dr. Strangelove
>Fargo
>Pixar movies
>Fear and Loathing
>Jaws
>In Bruges
>Reservoir Dogs
>Face Off
>The Last Temptation of Christ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.