[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born Sexy Yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Quorrapromo.png (765KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Quorrapromo.png
765KB, 640x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80&feature=youtu.be

Is he right?
>>
>gendered convention
stopped watching there
>>
>>82240149
Jesus fucking Christ they already have a name they're called Manic Pixie Dream Girls
>>
>>82240149
I really wish people like this would die.
Its called storytelling, you fucking inbred morons.
>>
>>82240149

People just love to stir up the pot...

He isn't wrong. However he is also looking at a small slice of the whole. OTHER stuff exists as well. This is one trope out of many.

People like what they like. This fucker needs to do something else, because social justice is the cancer of society.

And women are made out on tv to like dopey, emasculated guys... fuck this guy right into oblivion.
>>
File: dudetoxicity lmao.png (61KB, 610x649px) Image search: [Google]
dudetoxicity lmao.png
61KB, 610x649px
bring on the fucking war already Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.
>>
>>82240199
>>82240247
>>82240358
>>82240482
>>82240491
>I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE MEDIA I CONSUME
>STOP MAKING ME CONSIDER OTHER POINTS OF VIEW
This is /tv/'s form of SJW
>>
>>82240149
Did The Dude bang the shit out of her before the son showed up?
>>
>>82240247
obviously not the same thing
>>
>>82240552

Literal JUST, reading comprehension you faggot.
>>
>>82240247
>>82240678
Actually the video does mention the MPDG and the overlap
>>
>>82240149
Fuck your youtube faggot.
>>
>>82240491
>females join the writing staff
>show changes for the worse and you don't like it anymore

Weird how it happens every time
>>
>tfw no cyberpunk gf
>>
This trope always made it seem like people inherently want to have sex with children so the writer puts a child's mind in an adult's body.
>>
>>82240893
kek, the sad thing is that this is true.
>>
This would not be dumb if the same people did not support sharing living environment with cultures that actually do tolerate or even encourage marrying little girls or having sex with boys due to too many restriction on banging women.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>82240552
First of all "born sexy yesterday" is a retarded term and he should feel embarrassed. All he's doing is pointing out that women acting ditzy are attractive to men, and showing a few times times the cliche has been used in hollywood. That's it.

He isn't "thinking""about anything just rambling social justice. The whole video is him trying to walk his point toward inherit misogyny or that all men are pedophiles or some horseshit. In reality neoteny is well documented and literally evolution at work. Women act cute to get attention, and men like to give it. Exaggerate that in a character and people pay attention to your movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Brain

>Dr. Bruce Charlton, a Newcastle University psychology professor, said what looks like immaturity — or in his terms, the "retention of youthful attitudes and behaviors into later adulthood" — is actually a valuable developmental characteristic, which he calls psychological neoteny.[31] In fact, the ability of an adult human to learn is considered a neotenous trait.[32]

Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82241044

That is understandable, but also shows you have very low perspective.

Just because similarities exists between naivete and childlike qualities, does not equal liking children. Some people act naturally youthful, or have a naive demeanor, in your world are they only prey for pedos?

I think that most people have the ability to differentiate the two themes. I like the trope, a lot.. makes me diamonds. I have literally no interest in fucking children. Additionally, I also enjoy strong female roles too.

Whats really going on is
A: society as a whole is a contrarian shitbag.
B: this guy is trying to get hits on youtube.
>>
>muh robots

Nigger that's why Westworld is airing
>>
>>82241448
>>82241463
pedophiles
>>
>>82241961

Imbecile
>>
Naivete doesn't necessarily mean childish to me, especially when a lot of the examples he picked are mostly related to culture shock. How the fuck do you think a mermaid would act interacting with the human world for the first time? Or an alien?

Fucking Lilu fucking knew she was a sexual being at least, as we can see in the scene when Bruce Willis kissed her, she says "Never without my permission".
>>
>>82240149
>Manic Pixie Dream Girls
Its called being flirtatious. Nowadays stuck up people act like its like rape. Mentally damaged girls can be attractive if they are pretty. I'm not going to bother watching that video.
>>
>>82240610

Confirmed. The cartoon actually detailed that she started off as this massively intelligent superbeing, but The Dude abused his jedi mind wipe too much and she was effectively brain damaged by the time Tron Legacy started.

Doesn't explain why he needed to wipe her mind so often, but you can guess from context.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.