[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for pure kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png (354KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png
354KB, 500x500px
This is a thread for pure kino
>>
>>82239526

>wow Terry's so cool, he was able to live up to the legacy of Batman without being directly related to him PSYCH NIGGER HE'S BRUCE'S DOLLY CLONE HE LITERALLY HAD BATMAN IN HIS GENES

I hate that fucking retcon, it's as bad as Dick Grayson being Batman's son because his mom had a fling with Bruce Wayne as a kid.
>>
what are some of the best dc animated films of the last years?
I have to go with the dark knight returns, literally kino
>>
>>82239906

>I have to go with the dark knight returns, literally kino

>Batman jumping around in his exosuit swinging a wrecking ball

Why do they always go full retard
>>
>>82239526
>Dick Grayson being Batman's son because his mom had a fling with Bruce Wayne as a kid.

Hold up what the fuck is this like a new rebirth retcon or something?
>>
>>82240040

No, it's just a hypothetical comparison.
>>
File: Finn, my arch nemesis .jpg (413KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
Finn, my arch nemesis .jpg
413KB, 1278x717px
>>82239526
>>
>>82240085
oh you spooked me there anon
>>
>>82239857
I didn't like it either but I appreciated the idea that someone with Waller's resources would attempt to answer the question:

>what do we do once Batman gets old?
>>
>>82239906
Under the Red Hood. And if you skip the shitty forced Batgirl arc at the beginning, The Killing Joke is a pretty good adaptation
>>
>>82240169
I'd watch a miniseries where each JL hero tries to solve the "Batman gets old" problem

>Superman
some Kryptonian healing science restores Bruce's youth

>Wonder Woman
some olympian magic

>Flash
Brings a time travel duplicate Bruce from the past into the present?

>GL
???

>Martian Manhunter
???
>>
>>82240314
I'd watch that. Each solution takes place in a different universe, and you see the ramifications of each one.

Lazarus Pits, Clones, Magic, Science, Immortality. All would be interesting.
>>
>>82239906
>>82240269
Oh and Flashpoint
>>
>>82240269
The best of them, even with squareheads. TDKR was great, especially the score

>>82240269
nah the second half was bad, too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.