[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As movie reviewers, and entertainers, what do you think of them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: doubletoasted.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doubletoasted.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
As movie reviewers, and entertainers, what do you think of them?
>>
They're entertaining. Do they reach deep philosophical points? No. Do they buy into the hype like most people? Yes. They're not the end all be all, but one of a few people to keep track of.
>>
Danielle is extremely stupid and I can't for the life of me understand why she's still on camera, or alowed to interact with the clients at all.
>>
>>82239626
>Do they buy into the hype like most people?
I like how Korey is honest about how they're choosing some subjects because it's popular and he wants to earn money thanks to it.

Only issue I have is that he always falls for marketing gimmicks. Especially with movies
>>
File: tl18340816.jpg (32KB, 448x338px) Image search: [Google]
tl18340816.jpg
32KB, 448x338px
>>82239449
Completely lost interest when they got rid of the cartoon format.
>>
File: 1399762917371.gif (2MB, 294x270px) Image search: [Google]
1399762917371.gif
2MB, 294x270px
>>82239449
I have been watching them since the beginning more or less. They are extremely racist, ignorant and hardcore sjw. They lost some good members and acquired bad ones. Danielle is in the bottom spectrum of the IQ and Gurtz is pandering to Corey too much.

That said, they are funny and can be informative. I enjoy most of their stuff, so I keep watching. I am able to separate my dislike for their extreme left political views from the entertainment they provide. Also, I give them a pass since they are not doing it with an agenda in mind, they are just ignorant and misinformed.

I still laugh at this video, for example, check their reaction to the Star Trek trailer, especially from 2:30 to 3:30 and the end of the review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCzftXnulPM

Recommending them to everyone. Overall one of the better review shows on youtube, gets even better when you get to know them and share the in-jokes and interplay.
>>
>>82240372
Yeah, Corey is always honest about being a "marvel bitch". It's good to have reviewers who admit their bias.
>>
>used to listen to ACOCO back when Cargil was still on it

Peak comfy Spill era was the early days of League of Extra Ordinary Gentlemen. I am kind of off and on when it comes to Double Toasted. The only two guys I find funny are Corey and Gurtz.
>>
>>82240917
yeah same, they should have kept it
>>
>>82241361
Racist and ignorant? Please explain or give examples.
>>
>>82242669
Every show related to politics. Every show even remotely related to race.

Look how they talk about Trump, Iron Fist, Ghost in the Shell, Race, Hidden Figures, every movie with a black main character, when they talk about the Oscars being racist... I can go on forever.

Every other word is white privilege, white washing, racism, oppression, etc.
>>
>>82239449
I want co-host back

The original 4 were amazing when it came to banter
That disaster movie review is still the best movie review i've seen/heard
>>
>>82242874
Tommy brought some much needed balance. I miss him.
>>
>>82239449
They're normie tier, it's like asking your normie friends what they think of a movie. You can't even get mad at them when they have wrong opinions about things like BvS etc. because they don't know any better.
>>
>>82239449
>>82242669
Corey that you? You baiting for subs?
>>
>>82239716
She's a grill is why
>>
The banter got extremely soft and boring.
>>
>>82239449
Their Transporter review is fucking hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9eYL11-x4w
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.