[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider yourself a fan of the Harry Potter franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483314632251.jpg (78KB, 408x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483314632251.jpg
78KB, 408x594px
Do you consider yourself a fan of the Harry Potter franchise?

How many times have you seen the movies?
>>
>>82239205
do you think she locked him in chastity and pounded his bp?
>>
I'm a 90s kid so I read the books
>>
>emma will never crush your balls with her heels while she calls you a little sissy bitch

Why live
>>
>>82239205
>when the least talented of the trio gains the most fame
>>
>>82240941
;_; jdimsa
>>
I grew up reading the books and was hyped for the movies, but it's honestly the only series of movies where I'd be fine with a remake.

Didn't capture the magic of Hogwarts anywhere near good enough and fucked up the characters, like having Hermione act instinctively. It had some good casting but also some terrible directing of the actors, like that part where Dumbledore shouts and manhandles Harry.
>>
>>82240943
idk man, rupert grint is pretty shit too
>>
>>82239205
Super comfy movies especially during Christmas time.
I've watched all of them around 3 times.
>>
>>82239205

What was dumbledore's tax policy?
>>
No
>>
>>82241139
>he hasn't seen Into The White
>>
>>82241217
Tax the muggles for the greater good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.