[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg (69KB, 382x288px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg
69KB, 382x288px
What is the worst episode?
>>
>>82237766
The one with the most James in it.

But really any of the episodes between s2e10 and s02e16 included
>>
>>82237877
What is definitively the worst?
>>
>>82237766
All of them were the worst.
>>
>>82237877
*The one with the most Josie in it
>>
The one with James at that bitch's estate who's cheating on her husband or some shit. I haven't gotten that far into my re-watch and it's been years.
>>
>tfw just started marathoning this for the first time

i think i just watched the european pilot because they shot bob in the basement

what else am i in for
>>
>>82238284
It's hard to say because the post-mystery-wrap-up episodes have at least one good scene in them. I'd have to say my least favorite are the one with Leland's wake and the Diane keaton directed one
>>
>>82238568
The fuck? I've never heard of that
>>
>>82238568
Lmao yeah, i downloaded twin peaks froma torrent that had the us pilot and the european pilot and i remember that i was about to see the european pilot, because, wtf, im from europe until i somehow i randomly found somebody talking about how you should never watch the european version because they find the killer right in the pilot.
>>
It's easier to judge subplots than individual episodes due to the nature of the show. Basically anything with James or Donna post-Laura wrap-up (and some stuff before that) is garbage, as well as Josie's dumb shit.
>>
All of them, it's a shit show with terrible overacting.

>b-but it's shit on purpose

Get fucked, the show is shit.
>>
>Nadine goes back to school
or
>any of the episodes in s2 that prominently feature James
>>
>>82238550
This one. Boring and pointless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.