[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien: Resurrection was the best one in the series. Bite Me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: A-RR.jpg (107KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
A-RR.jpg
107KB, 500x625px
Alien: Resurrection was the best one in the series.

Bite Me.
>>
>>82236638
just fuckin kill me already
>>
Not even Joss Whedon likes that movie and he wrote it
>>
>>82236638
First time I saw this was when I was 6. Spending the night with my Aunt and my couisin at their apartment. About 3/4 of the way through, my aunts ex husband came by drunk and disorderly. Banging on the door, yelling etc. So she took me and my cousin upstairs into the bathroom, told us to hide in the tub, gave us a kitchen knife and called the cops. She ended up letting him in and tried talking him into leaving, but ended up hitting him in the head with a cast iron skillet. Knocked him out, tied him up to the oven and took us out to her car to wait for the cops.

Good movie though.
>>
Finally someone with the same opinion!

The music is great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_HBEsql2KQ

The Human/alien hybrid is awful. Horrible to look at and just simply terrible.

The Setting is one of the best in the series.
>>
It was a pretty accurate closure to that universe 2bqh fampai. All that mutation stuff made sense. And it was cheesy as fuck, since the two previous prequels had some cheese as well. Yeah, its pretty great. I agree, OP.
>>
>>82236638
No. Prometheus was.
>>
File: wr.jpg (21KB, 782x331px) Image search: [Google]
wr.jpg
21KB, 782x331px
Second favorite Winona Ryder look
>>
>>82237071
what's the first one?
>>
File: girl_interrupted_winona_ryder1.png (350KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
girl_interrupted_winona_ryder1.png
350KB, 700x392px
>>82237104
Girl Interrupted

I'm a fan of short haired Ryder.
>>
>>82237069
Indeed. When you rewatch it you see the magic
>>
>>82237273
>Girl Interrupted
never actually seen
I see it also has prime Jolie in it
but is it worth a watch aside from waifuism?
>>
>>82237456
> is it worth a watch aside from waifuism?
desu, not really. It gets ok reviews but I think it's overrated.
>>
is it going to be good?
>>
>>82238200
Even if it's just Alien(s) running around it has David in so yeah.

I hope it's more Prometheus than Alien though.
>>
>>82236866
Are those prosthetic boobies?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.