[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that trigger the president.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: all-the-presidents-men.jpg (75KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
all-the-presidents-men.jpg
75KB, 650x460px
Movies that trigger the president.
>>
>>82229563
I finally saw this movie a few months ago. My first reaction was "How the hell can anyone say that Hillary Clinton doesn't belong in jail?"
>>
>>82229563
>Woodward is an ex-military intelligence officer
>all the crucial information was leaked by an anonymous goverment official
>actual journalists contibuted nothing except for publicizing the case
>somehow it's a classic example of the glorious "investigative journalism"
Amerifats are beyond stupid.
>>
>>82231120
And they, you know, investigated, found the information and the source and formed a story...
>>
>>82231120
>This retard thinks journalists can only be investigative journalists if they go undercover and infiltrate the intelligence or some shit
>>
>>82231120
>Woodward was the court reporter on duty when the burglers were arraigned, otherwise the story wouldve never been heard

get it straight, friendo
>>
>>82231245
>don't "investigate" at all
>be involved with "intelligence community"
>serve as a media proxy for an anonymous shady character from the goverment
>voila, you're a fearless investigative reporter
>>
I cannot believe how stupid people are that they think Watergate is a top conspiracy in our history. There is so much more shit that is so much worse.
>>
>>82233039

>there's so much worse but i can't say what because i have no proof and am also retarded

ok
>>
>>82233091
Mk Ultra

Artichoke

COINTELPRO

Mockingbird

MKDELTA

Phoenix Program

PBSUCCESS

Operation AJAX

Pinochet

Brazil 1964

Vietnam lead up coups

Gulf of Tonkin

Northwoods

Operation Dormouse

Warrantless spying

CHAOS

Iran-Contra

The Enterprise

Indonesia coup 1964

Greek military Junta

overthrowing literally every South American gov at least once

Venezuela 2002

Honduras 2009

Contras

Letting the Saudis spread Sunni Wahhabism throughout the planet and the 28 pages

Want more?
>>
>>82233314
OPERATION FAST & FURIOUS
>>
>>82233314
>when the tinfoil slowly cooks your brain to mush
>>
>>82229563
>let's annoy people until they tell the truth
I dunno, it was kinda boring
>>
>>82233314
Pinochet was a murderous asshole, but he's also probably responsible for Chile being by far the best country in South America. So, I'm gonna chalk that one up as a win.
>>
>>82233667
Literally all of those are confirmed, many of them officially acknowledged. There is no speculation for any of those and they are taught in university.

It's not my fault that you don't know history beyond your middle school textbook and TV.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.