[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fright Night (1985)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: frightnight1.jpg (96KB, 1359x767px) Image search: [Google]
frightnight1.jpg
96KB, 1359x767px
>campiness
>tits
>synths
This is the perfect 80's b tier flick.
>>
>>82228914
>b tier
80's b tier is masterpiece quality compared to the shit that get's released these days.
>>
>>82229097
Wouldn't go that far, but they were quite enjoyable and I do have to admit that people actually tried back then.
>>
>>82228914
And amazingly the sequel's pretty good too, despite being just a complete retread of the first one with the nice twist that the protagonist thinks he just imagined the vampire events of the first movie due to seeing a shrink.
>>
>>82228914
Those were some top tier tits. One of the first nude scenes I saw as a kid.
>>
>>82229198
Are you referring to the 2011 version? Haven't seen it yet, will do next week.
>>
>>82229198
It's a remake, not a sequel. But yeah, it's good. Colin Farrell was a great choice.
>>
I l-like t-t-the remake
>>
>>82229279
Oh wait, you did mean the actual sequel. Never mind then.
>>
File: heykid.jpg (136KB, 1359x767px) Image search: [Google]
heykid.jpg
136KB, 1359x767px
>Hey kid, what are you doing?
How do you respond?
>>
File: Fright_Night-Franchise.jpg (377KB, 1930x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fright_Night-Franchise.jpg
377KB, 1930x768px
>>82229283
all the Fright Night movies are pretty entertaining
>>
>>82229314
>>82229279
>>82229241
Yeah the sequel you fucking dipshits. Did I say "the remake" No I said "the sequel" holy fuck you people are so damn retarded. Next time you think "hmm I'm not sure what this post is referring to" don't reply at all and save yourself some embarrassment.
>>
>>82229097
Get Out is the best horror movie since the Shining
>>
>>82229279
>>82229241

I found the remake rather appalling. They got the horror aspect right but not the comedy. And the reimagining of Peter Vincent was shit.
>>
>Welcome to fright night
>for real

One of my favorite lines in a movie
>>
>>82229830
Chris Sarandon did a damn good job with his role. I think Ebert's line perfectly describes the movie, "
Fright Night is not a distinguished movie, but it has a lot of fun being undistinguished."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.