[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hands up. Don't shoot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HandsUpDontShoot.png (680KB, 1269x655px) Image search: [Google]
HandsUpDontShoot.png
680KB, 1269x655px
So who was in the wrong here, /tv/?
>>
The writers
>>
>>82228824
Nobody has figured out whether the writers are actually trying to be satirical, or if this show is just unironically supporting the dindu agenda.
>>
File: 1491290114450.jpg (14KB, 298x312px)
1491290114450.jpg
14KB, 298x312px
>>
>>82228742
Is this from Fargo S3 or The Leftovers S3?
>>
>>82228917
It's from Dear White People, episode 5.
>>
>>82228742
The writers for failing to make anything funny
>>
>>82228958
Is that show any good? I heard it makes fun of liberals
>>
>get pulled over for speeding
>get ticket or warning
Vs
>get pulled over for speeding
>flee from the vehicle
>when cornered pretend you have a gun in your waistband for some reason

What do black people mean by this?
>>
link?
>>
>>82229291
>I heard it makes fun of liberals
The problem is that no one really calls them out on their bullshit aside from other black people. The show seems to be taking the stance that only other blacks can criticize the wretched behavior of dindus.
The one white guy in the main cast is your typical cuck who is too afraid to criticize his new black friends, despite the fact that he is acutely aware of their hypocrisies and prejudices.

The show would be a lot better if they gave the spotlight to the one one conservative white guy who doesn't deal with their bullshit and happily makes jokes at the expense of black people. That's the only way DWP can actually be subversive and positively self-aware.
>>
>>82228742
Damn this scene got me fucking mad.
What kind of representation of SCHOOL SECURITY IS THIS.
>>
>>82230336
If your school has a lot of black people, then...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.