[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reservoir Dogs came out 25 years ago. Who had the best career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Reservoir Dogs came out 25 years ago.

Who had the best career?
>>
>>82227675
Steve. Coen's regular, had a season of Sopranos made just for him, voiced a Disney villain, voiced more than one character in the Simpsons, starred in Poor Man's Sopranos. Too bad he will never win an Oscar, probably. He would win for Casey Affleck's role in Manchester-By-The-Sea, if that film was done 20 years ago
>>
Harvey. Duh.
>>
>>82227755
don't forget his friendship with Adam Sandler.
>>
>>82227675
Tarantino
>>
>>82227675
Harvey keitel half retired and faded away
Michael Madsen has had a shit career
QT is a cuck
Tim Roth is in some good movies, hits a lot land mines though, needs to make better job decisions
Buscemi is the only one who's a solid A lister
>>
>>82227806
Tarantino and Buscemi obviously
>>
Btw why did tim Roth tell that guy he was undercover cop?
>>
>>82227755
>Boardwalk empire is poor mans Sopranos

You cant compare the two on a blank slate.
>>
>>82227675
Quentin obviously

Other than that probably Roth or Buscemi
>>
>>82227829
Didn't mean to reply to you >>82227806
>>
>Tim Roth's last major role was being cast as the alternate to Christoph Waltz after the role was turned down.
>He spent half the movie doing a terrible impression of how Tarantino wanted Waltz to play the role.
>Very obvious that Tarantino had fit the role for Waltz, down to facial expressions and accent, and Roth was desperate to fill shoes that could never fit his feet.
>Finally turns back into his dry British self and gets obliterated 5 seconds later.

At least he got to be Abomination, and he was damn good at that.
>>
>>82228225
>>Finally turns back into his dry British self and gets obliterated 5 seconds later.
That was one of my favorite parts of the movie when he gave up on being the proper Obrey and turned into Pumpkin.
>>
>>82227675
Tarantino
>>
that Mr. Brown guy was horrible. Haven't seen him in much since, good riddance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.