[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dims.jpg (90KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
dims.jpg
90KB, 1422x800px
What's the verdict?
>>
>>82227579
Why did the friends change from Asian to black? What the fuck was the logic behind that?
>>
>>82227611
Not sure why the random race swap, but the new replacements weren't completely terrible.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>82227579
One of the many "literally who's" of that era on CN.

At the time I enjoyed it as a filler for when nothing else was good, but quickly realized how bland and out of place it felt. The games were good though.

Robin (Tinashe) is hot now. She's 24.
>>
This was the throbbing, telltale tumor of Snyder's cancer. He almost destroyed the network chasing the iCarly dragon.
>>
The show was a cringy amalgamation of horrible Disney and Nick sitcoms that nearly ruined the network for me alongside with the other CNreal shit that floated around at the time.
>>
This was such a fail that Cartoon network nearly scrubbed this shit from existence. Only a couple of episodes exist on the internet. It's become sort of a lost media thing now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To2Xy_8kQIY
>>
File: 1482641912448.jpg (39KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1482641912448.jpg
39KB, 400x310px
>>82227933
I forgot how out of place that laugh track was.
>>
>>82227658
>Not sure why the random race swap
>not sure

hahaha ok
>>
>>82227579
I have no idea what this is
>>
What was the logic behind CNReal? That it was cheaper?
>>
If anyone is curious where the rest of the series went, we only have four English episodes left on the net, while the rest are in Romanian. Scroll down for the archive.

http://lostmediawiki.com/Out_of_Jimmy%27s_Head_(Partially_Lost_Cartoon_Network_Series;_2007-2008)
>>
>>82229365
Maybe one day the entire series will be found, but that's pretty unlikely given that the network completely wanted this purged.
>>
The show was a mix of random access humor and half-assed morals. A show that made the audience feel as awkward as the characters and situations the writers created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmLGxJJUnzg
>>
>>82229102
The new president of CN hated anime and wanted to replace it with something new. There were years where the only anime they showed were Pokemon and Bleach.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.