[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone watched this? if i watch it, will i want to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 13rw.jpg (70KB, 493x496px) Image search: [Google]
13rw.jpg
70KB, 493x496px
anyone watched this? if i watch it, will i want to kill myself?
>>
Yeah dude it's sad as h*ck
>>
If you watch this there's a chance that you will be raped.
>>
>>82226232
fucking kek
>>
Coming from someone who's tried and failed suicide in the past this story is fucking awful. How does literally anyone have sympathy for someone who committed suicide without even making it past High School?

If a person can't make it through High School without committing sudoku it's probably the best possible solution, because life gets a whole lot worse after you spend multiple years literally having 0 responsibilities.
>>
>>82226433
I think this is untrue. I think for a majority life gets better after highschool.
>>
I did before I watched it and still do after

its not that bad.
>>
>>82226339
kill yourself
>>
>>82226556
Haven't watched the show yet tho
>>
>>82226433
Disagree. High school is hell if you're getting bullied on a daily basis.
>>
Why would a heterosexual male even consider watching this fuck trash, do you like rom coms as well you goddam cunt
>>
>uwaaa!!! im gonna kill myself because they stole my lunch!
>>
>>82226139
>warmer, more vibrant and hopeful colors to represent the past events and a colder blue hue to represent the not so hopeful present day
>all those smooth transitions from past to present like opening and closing a door for example

KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>82226139
It's a pretty good drama for teenagers. If you're older though you'll instantly be pulled out it.
>>
>>82226139
Fucking shite, couldn't make it through the first episode. It was just ticking off tropes constantly. It's just for teenage girls who think they know anything about suicide or depression.
>>
>>82227437
The girl was suffering from suicide depression. Don't EVER trivialize that.
>>
Did anyone else get a boner in 'that' scene?
>>
>>82227697
You're going to have to clarify, 'that' scene number 1 or number 2?
>>
>>82226139
I haven't watched it because I think the premise is dumb.
Anything that tries to make you feel sorry for people killing themselves, especially if it's just dumb teenagers (which I assume is what this is), is glorifying suicide in some way and I think that's bullshit.
>>
>>82227654
No, she was suffering from being a pussy. She had everything going for her in her life. People who take her seriously diminish the experience of real depression sufferers
>>
I'm going to take this moment to shill Big Little Lies, which you should watch instead of this trash
>>
>>82227834
I think he was being sarcastic, bro
>>
>>82226139
Suicide propaganda?

Thanks, i will report this to russian goverment and it will be banned in Russia.
>>
>>82227861
I know, just wanted to drive the point home.
>>
Ma watched a few episodes of it while I was in the room, and from what I can tell its pretentious highschool trash. Uses "hip" language in an extremely cringey way a-la Life is Strange.
>>
to all you fucking dumb teenagers in the thread, suicide is never the answer
>>
>>82226139
>ruins the moment with Clay that she knows is nice, kind and all that jazz because of 'muh traumatic experiences with jocks and chads before him'
>doesn't give any explanation to him why she freaked out and instead tells him to fuck off
>"why did you go?"

Was I supposed to feel sorry for Hannah? Because it got increasingly hard with each episode.
>>
>>82227963

unless you're really dumb then yes it is
>>
File: 1480555500074.jpg (127KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480555500074.jpg
127KB, 319x480px
>>82226433
>Being this mad about the story of a girl who actually an hero instead of being such a fuckup you can't even fail at life.
>>
File: received_282437878874966.jpg (55KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
received_282437878874966.jpg
55KB, 728x546px
>>82228072
>pic related
It's not her fault desu.
>>
>>82227963
Are you sure about that? Are you sure? You really can't think of any situation that seems horrible enough, where the only solution available is suicide, are you sure?
>>
>>82227025
Also the actors make up
>>
>bawww students are mean to me
>bawww I acted like a slut so they hate me bawww
>bawww I'm gonna kill myself bawww
>but I gotta be dramatic about it so I recorded some tapes
>like ummm... oldschool tapes... I'm such a hipster ^^

kys yourself if you liked this desu.
>>
the person who "wrote" this show must have been a virgin

I don't see how that Bryce dude "raped" her. she didn't really resist or anything. what was he supposed to do, make her sign a paper saying "yes, fuck me chad, please"? because that's not how sex works in real life. as far as my experiences, it looks very much like what happened there. and I was NEVER accused of rape. of course the girl supposedly "resists" at first but it's only a natural part of the male-female mating ritual. it doesn't in any way mean "NO". besides, if she wasn't turned on and wet inside it would not have worked so well.
>>
>>82226139
you are a girl for even considering it
>>
Unfortunately saw the majority of this, and the person I watched it with regrets it due to all my snide remarks
>>
>>82232409
lmao nice bait
>>
I enjoy how the show is paced, the present/past transitions are good.

Every single character is a moron.
>>
>>82230627
Unless you're terminally ill and every second of your life is filled with immense physical pain, then no.
>>
>>82226530
Is highschool that bad?

I kinda agree with >>82226433 because after hs you have a whole lot of responsibilities, things to worry about, expectations to meet, sickness, etc, etc.
>>
>>82234454
Except Jeff, he was a total bro.
>>
Hannah literally pushed everyone away, and expected everyone to not only know what she was feeling, but to instantly know how to perfectly converse with her on the spot after she blindsides them with ridiculous emotional mind games.

Through all of it, instead of talking to her parents, she spends (days?) plotting her suicide?

She was a terrible character who never takes any responsibility for her actions.
>>
File: 437890.png (619KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
437890.png
619KB, 700x389px
>>82226139
I don't know why, I kind of enjoyed it. Not for the story, as I think that it was far too stretched out and lost impact and the message along its' way.
However some segments were right up my ally.
I really like it when a character empathizes with someone else. In this case, Clay. His sort of breakdown and becoming gradually unhinged/unpredictable, the hallucinations etc., while it could've been done better, but that's what kept me going through the whole 13 eps.

What would've made it even better is if he actually started started talking as if he was Hannah, maybe even going to her parents as their daughter or similar fucked up shit, i.e. took some clothes from Hannah's room while he was there so he could dress like her.
>>
File: aCu5j8si.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aCu5j8si.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>82226139
Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit at the school dance episode and when Clay listened to his own tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.