[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y: The Last Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ylastman_03.jpg (120KB, 974x465px) Image search: [Google]
ylastman_03.jpg
120KB, 974x465px
Is this ever going to be made into a movie like other comic books already are? The premise is actually quite interesting.

>On July 17, 2002, all living mammals with a Y chromosome—including embryos and sperm—simultaneously die, with the exception of a young amateur escape artist named Yorick Brown and his Capuchin monkey, Ampersand. Many women die from disasters caused by the men's deaths, such as plane crashes. Society is plunged into chaos as infrastructures collapse, and the surviving women everywhere try to cope with the loss of the men, and the belief that, barring a rapid, major scientific breakthrough or other extraordinary happening, humanity is doomed to extinction.
>>
>>82226078
So it would just be about 1 man fucking every woman on the planet?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>82226078
>no more rape
>no more war
>no more Adam Sandler movies
What's the downside?
>>
>>82226078
God I hope so. Way back in the day I bet on this pony instead of Walking Dead which I pompously turned up my nose to. Holy shit did I fuck up.
>>
>>82226197
>no more rape
>no more war
Someone hasn't read the comic
>>
>>82226138
He's madly in love with a black mary sue
>>
>>82226138
>implying yorick won't be genderswapped
>>
File: 220px-Sexmissionposter.jpg (23KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sexmissionposter.jpg
23KB, 220x308px
>>82226078
you guys would really like this film
>>
>>82226197
>still stuck with crazy women who cut their tits off and act like cunts

Yeah, the man less world sounds great.
>>
>>82226138
that is LITERALLY what happens
>>
its kind of poetic what happens to Australia
>>
>le tragic ending
nah fuck this trash
>>
>women so fucking crazy they start cutting off hair from other parts of their body to make facial hair
>still trying to be like a man

The book was crazy
>>
>>82226362
what happens anon
>>
>>82226305

>Black mary sue
>constantly shows flaws over the series (plus what happens at the end)

Not to mention he spends the entire series going after 'the love of his life' who was in australia at the time.
>>
>>82226535
well I cant really remember it perfectly but after all the men died off like half of the women overdose on drugs and the other half commandeer nuclear submarines and become pirates.
>>
>>82226197
lesbians rape each other a lot and there's Melissa McCarthy
>>
>>82226078
>one male fixes everything
>fucks all the girls
>women based society has even more war, murder, and rape (kek) than normal society
yeah that'll never get greenlit
>>
>>82226979
Just gotta adjust some things anon.
one male fixes everything

>fucks all the girls
Make the last man on earth be Idris Elba

>women based society has even more war, murder, and rape (kek) than normal society
Make the leader of the female society be a woman who identifies as a cis white male who attained power thru violence and built an empire off the backs of minorities.

See, problem solved. Now it's ready to be filmed.
>>
File: 1432769025551.jpg (3KB, 102x103px) Image search: [Google]
1432769025551.jpg
3KB, 102x103px
>>82227482
>genius
>>
>>82227482
>Make the last man on earth be Idris Elba
not even joking but you could probably get this to work if you just BLACKED mc. It also works since he falls in love with another black girl
>>
The writer was wise to have the MC a bit feminine guy. Imagine the story if the last man was John Matrix.
>>
>>82226328
This movie is great.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.