[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit that you dig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

ITT: Shit shows and movies that you like for some reason
>>
>>82224196
Why is Audrey so fucking hot?
>>
>>82224196
Megyn price bewbies are awesome.
This and grounded for life were the best for early fap material
>>
>>82224196
How strange, I was just about to make a thread about this show. It's on tv right now and I was going to make a thread about shows you can't believe lasted so long.

7 seasons.

I've no idea how it lasted so long. Everyone in it seems bored.
>>
>>82225351
Tits, legs and ass.
>>
>>82225351
Strayafag too?

It was the most reliable mid season show ever.

Never a flagship, basically used to cover failures in the schedule in its first few years, then got enough of an audience from that
>>
>>82224196
I don't consider anything I like shit. I can't imagine what kind of cowardly weak-willed person would allow other people to dictate what the quality for him instead of trusting himself. May as well just have your eyes and ears removed and just trust other people to communicate your opinions to you you pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic person.
>>
>>82225441
Yeah. I always have channel 11 on in the background around this time. Sucks that they stopped having Frasier on at 1am.

I should go to bed but can't bring myself to do so. I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
>>
>>82225512
OP here

I couldn't give a fuck what other people thing. I think Rules of Engagement is a bad show full of lazy humour and overuse of laugh track. But for one reason or another, i find it very watchable
>>
>>82225541
Eleven is a pretty comfy channel for background stuff. Always watch those Fraser, Everybody Loves Raymond, Malcolm in the Middle and Simpsons blocks
>>
>>82225576
Simple concepts are sure wasted on a pathetic people.
>>
>>82225653
>>82225512
>I jump into threads and force a negative response no matter how absurd

I've seen a lot of pointless shit here but damn this argument is up there
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (29KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
29KB, 529x529px
>>82225706

>pathetic people talking to me
>>
>>82224196
How can you live on this planet, and call this shit?
>>
>>82225805
Oh you're a weaboo

Carry on then, your stupidity is kind of endearing when it's confirmed you're retarded.

What else have you got to say buddy?
>>
>>82225882
This.

Rules is a top tier late 00s sitcom
>>
>>82225912
That the pathetic are lost when they are forced to engage with words and can only latch onto photos in a dismal attempt to preserve their illogical mental apparatus.
>>
Wachoskis became faggots afterwards but this was fun.

>Sarandon
>Hirsch
>Goodman
>Ricci
>Matt Fox

This movie had too good of a cast.
>>
>>82226015
D'awwwww, do it again!
>>
>>82224196
Comfy show. Jeff and the dumb guy are funny and Audrey and the Ass chick are hot. And since I grew up with Joe Dirt and his collaborations with Farley,David Spade will always have a place in my heart.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.