[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This one goes to all my bipeds who identify as ladies!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 19

File: savetheworld.jpg (63KB, 900x490px) Image search: [Google]
savetheworld.jpg
63KB, 900x490px
>>
DUDE SOCIAL ENGINEERING LMAO
>>
>>82223416
Did you just assume my leg amounts?
>>
File: This world of ours.jpg (99KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
This world of ours.jpg
99KB, 1068x601px
THIS WORLD OF OURS, IS FULL OF CHOICE
>>
>>82223648
legs are on a spectrum
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (390KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
390KB, 1000x508px
>>82223416
>>
>>82223764

>it's just a coincidence 3 of the 7 producers in this show are Jewish

Every time.
>>
Does Soros have anything to do with this?
>>
>>82223845
I thought Soros owns 40% of Netflix shares? Anyone confirm?
>>
>>82223834
>Every time.
except for all the times you conveniently ignore because they dont fit into your confirmation bias.

also so what if they are jewish? prove that that means something, if you can
>>
>>82223871
He's also dead I think
>>
>>82223764
>known philanthropist who coordinates with political parties and billionaires to spread cultural liberalism buys netflix
>this type of show gets spammed all across netflix

It's nothing about joos, it's billionaires of all races doing this. And you're naive as fuck.
>>
>>82223416
*gets winded*
>>
>>82223917
it is billionaires of all races using money for social engineering, but S*ros is a filthy kike
>>
>>82223917
>you're naive as fuck for not believing that muh george soros influenced a show that was in production before he "bought netflix"
also he didnt buy netflix and you still ahvent presented any real connection between this show and muh ebil jooz
>>
mfw /pol/ is right again
>>
>>82224052
I'm not talking about jooz, why do you keep bringing this up? I honestly don't get this, no one can talk about this without opposition assuming it's about joos. It makes you look really guilty when some wrongdoing is cited and you jump to defense of a group that was not being accused of anything.
>>
>>82224052
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YerOpIjZudg
>>
>>82224098
>It makes you look really guilty
yes, you caught me. it is really i who is injecting the evil social engineering into netflix. soon when my nefarious plan comes to fruition people will maybe not hate transgender people or something? as you can plainly see, it's super evil stuff
>>
>>82224138
find an article like a big boy
>>
>>82224146
I was using you in the general sense not specifically referring to you. Jesus christ dude you are incredibly defensive about this.
>>
>>82224182
They don't let you watch videos on the clock I see.
>>
>>82224212
>he thinks people are being paid to shitpost back and forth with him on a mongolian basketweaving forum
>>
>>82224183
not really, i'm actually just laughing at you. also did you already forget about this >>82223834
i'm not the one who brought up jews
>>
Why do we still allow jews to have any kind of influence in politics, media and social western life?
Why do we still tolerate jews living in the west?
>>
>>82224254
It's not even a secret.

>>82224290
I'm not that guy you're citing. He even responded to me.
>>
>>82223845
I just refuse to believe a billionaire could be so horribly inept at doing anything other than making a new kind of speed bump.
>>
>>82224304
because we arent all teenagers who allow /pol/ diarrhea to flow into our brains
>>
>>82223757
Son of a bitch.
>>
>>82224352
He doesn't design the show, he just funds it.
>>
>>82224387
very good goy
>>
>>82224326
>It's not even a secret.
no, it's a retarded assumption that there is a constant presence of people paid to disagree with you that probably stems from inflated self importance
>>
>>82223764
You're giving yourself too much credit. Liberals are too stupid to be part of any conspiracy. You are only tools of a conspiracy.
>>
>>82224469
Not me specifically you waterhead. What do you not know what astroturfing is? Get your shit together.
>>
>>82224387
https://youtu.be/IKRNE9Ixg7k
What did Marlon Brando mean by this?
Also, people with actual involvement in the industry have spoken out about jewish nepotism and mafia-like behavior in hollywood, people who don't care about their careers. Why do you blame everything on the politics board of an anime forum?
>>
File: 1489433654410.png (330KB, 539x466px) Image search: [Google]
1489433654410.png
330KB, 539x466px
>>82224304
>you
>allowing anyone to do anything
laffin teebeeayche
>>
>>82223764
It's still social engineering even if you agree with it.

It's education when you like it and propaganda when you don't like it, just one of those weird english words.
>>
>>82223882
We are not here to be your fucking teacher. If you want to be a naive faggot, by all means, go right ahead.

You are probably just a butthurt kike though.
>>
>>82224098
It's a pretty basic ad hominen
>You think there's an agenda behind this show? You're a jew hater!
>>
>>82224531
>What do you not know what astroturfing is?
yes, which is why i'm calling you an idiot for accusing me of it. believe it or not there is actually some level of diversity of opinion in your sooper sekrit internet clubhouse
>>82224614
>We are not here to be your fucking teacher
yeah, you'd need some kind of knowledge to impart for that to happen
>>
>>82224632
once again you illiterates >>82223834
>>
>>82224469
>assumption
When such groups openly admit to existing and operating on websites just like this it goes a bit beyond an assumption.
>>
File: IMG_1523.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>
>>82224706
>it goes a bit beyond an assumption
no, it really doesn't, because you have no way of knowing who is or isn't one of these people you're talking about so you have to... say it with me now... ASSUME
>>
>>82224649
Yep, never do any research on your own, just listen to the jewish run media, they never lie.
>>
>>82224649
You honestly are so bad at this that I almost think you're a /pol/ack just trying to come off as a shill. They really just have lax hiring standards apparently.
>>
>>82224750
Really clinging hard to that plausible deniability for someone who is innocent of the accusations you're getting.
>>
>>82224766
where as all the shit that gets passed around on /pol/ is totally objective, factually accurate, and never ideologically driven. blow me lol
>>82224778
i'll ask you what i ask all the idiots who tell me i'm a shill... where do i sign up? you all seem just 100% sure of this army of paid shills who are present every second, so where do i sign up to get paid for shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>82224839
You're fooling everyone buddy, keep doing what you're doing. Nobody can tell, we swear.
>>
>>82224681
But why did you immediately leap to the conclusion that that guy represented everyone in the thread without exception?

>>82224750
>you have no way of knowing who is or isn't one of these people
But that isn't what you were claiming was a ridiculous idea, just the idea that shills even existed in the first place, were you the one who posted this >>82224254?

You're shifting the goalposts, obviously it's impossible to determine exactly who is and isn't a shill but to deny that they exist entirely is frankly just delusional at this point. Why did you do it?
>>
>>82223834
80 percent of all producers are jewish. Jews are underrepresented here if anything
>>
>>82224873
I'm pretty surprised they let people as stupid as this guy do this job. He is awful at this lmao
>>
>>82224839
You are assuming that I have anything to do with /pol/.

Jews who own the majority of the media outlets couldn't possibly influence society.

But a single board on a mongolian basket weaving site somehow spread antisemitism across the world.
>>
/pol/ thinks (((they))) are the reason behind their own complete social and professional failures, and if they can convince enough people of (((their))) influence they will be validated.
>>
>>82224825
>I'M RIGHT BECUZ I SED SO FUKKEN LIBRUL SHILLZ!!!!
>>82224868
you're right lol you really can't tell, you just do what you always do and tell yourselves you're right because you've got enough of a circlejerk going where you can all just agree with each other in the absence of any actual evidence to support what you're saying lol
>>82224873
>But why did you immediately leap to the conclusion that that guy represented everyone in the thread without exception?
your words, not mine
>But that isn't what you were claiming was a ridiculous idea, just the idea that shills even existed in the first place
your words, not mine
>it's impossible to determine exactly who is and isn't a shill
i agree
>to deny that they exist entirely is frankly just delusional at this point
good thing i didnt do that

you really need to work on your reading comprehension so you dont do things like assume me laughing at one individual person for thinking im a shill is the same as saying nobody has ever been paid to post ever in the history of the internet
>>
>>82224885
>Bill Nye's an anti-semite
That doesn't seem very scientific.

>>82224904
I want to think that it's just a genuine idiot but that stuff about how shills don't exist always makes me suspicious, we've long past the point where any regular person would still try and claim that.

>>82224958
>it's a passive-aggresive non-post posted by someone who's such a pathetically cowardly faggot they can't even directly confront people online from behind a computer scream
Sad.
>>
>>82224941
>You are assuming that I have anything to do with /pol/.
you're on 4chan ranting about jews, how could i EVER make that connection?
>>
>>82224958
Sauce? All I see is them questioning why the jews are so over-represented in Hollywood.
>>
>>82224732
Reminder that Bill Nye is an asshole IRL
>>
>>82224958
That's quite wrong, but whatever helps you sleep.
>>
>>82224543

i might know what he meant with original context and not ear cancer le maymay har har LOUD NOISES FUNNE xD editing. fucking kill yourself.
>>
this one is for all my tarantulas who eat eagleshells #lunatic2.0tic.toc.totalendhumanity.
>>
>>82225164
>holds up maga spork
>>
>>82224971
>>he thinks people are being paid to shitpost back and forth with him on a mongolian basketweaving forum
>he thinks people are being paid
>people

You didn't say "he thinks I'm being paid", you said "he thinks people are being paid", it was a general statement not just specifically about you. Maybe you should learn how to write properly if that isn't what you meant.

As for your love of accusing people of being anti-semites, if you actually look back through this thread you accused people of anti-semitism before anything anti-semitic was actually posted, that post you constantly refer back to was posted after you first made the accusation so how could it be your basis for assuming everyone was an anti-semite? Why must you lie so much?
>>
>>82225204
>first reply to my post confirms my assumption
>OH MUH GAWD STOP MAKING THESE TOTALLY ILLOGICAL ASSUMPTIONS OF ANTISEMITISM /POL/ IS A BOARD OF PEACE
>>
>>82225242
Let me go through it for you.

Somebody posted about social engineering >>82223625, a very general concept which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with jews, in fact the most audacious example of social engineering in modern history was carried out by a chinese man, Mao Zedon. Despite this you instantly leap to the conlcuison with this post >>82223764 that they must be an anti-semite, and then your only your justification for leaping to that conclusion was a post >>82223834
that was left 2 minutes AFTER you originally made your post accusing people of antisemitism.

What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>82225321
*then your only justification given
>>
>>82225321
accusing a tv show you dont like of being "social engineering" is a very /pol/ thing to think, so is hating jewish people, hence the connection between the 2

there, now you know what you should have been able to figure out on your own
>>
>>82225371
JUST FUCKING STOP RESPONDING TO ME ALREADY YOU DUMBASS KEK GO LEARN SOME SHIT ON YOUR OWN FUCKING FAGGOT NUMALE
>>
>>82225204
are you try to say i not real american? hahaha paranoia white trump man haha
>>
>>82225404
>JUST FUCKING STOP RESPONDING TO ME ALREADY
make me fegboy
>>
>>82225371
Lmao I forgot about this thread and you're still trying.

This is nothing to do with /pol/ or joos. These are not youtube videos made by some kid in his house, they are huge projects financed by well connected billionaires. Social engineering is a part of everyday life and this is absolutely an example of it.
>>
>>82225371
>forcing completely unbased unscientific gender-bullshit down children's throat is not an attempt to manipulate society via a twisted agenda

this planet lol
>>
>>82224563
>fat disgusting slav with objectively wrong opinions
lol
>>
Does anyone here actually care or are you all just shitposting?
>>
File: alright_with_me.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
alright_with_me.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>82223845
Of course he does

>mfw even hyper-normies know about George Soros now
>>
>>82225634
It's disgusting to me, but I'm not angry about it.
>>
>>82224466
>triple dubs

Noice
>>
>>82225650

Soros will die one day.
>>
>>82225687
then his son will take over
>>
>>82224563

sniff
>>
>>82225665
Why is it disgusting? What about it disgusts you?

I think it's unfunny and I don't agree with it, but it doesn't disgust or bother me.
>>
>>82223416

>greasy porky sandnigger homo with boodyshorts on

I have never known a group of people so bereft of aesthetical sense as SJW types.

Ever watch Queer As Folk? (both of them desu) Those were prime specimens of gay men that actually knew how to dress and make style work for them.
>>
>>82223711
So are they going back on their "homosexuality is not a choice" position?

Do they ever acknowledge this contradiction?
>>
>>82225751
The pushing of an anti-straight/science agenda doesn't disgust you?

This is proof that there is a heavy handed agenda. It's more than obvious who is pushing it, yet no one feels comfortable enough to speak out on it.
>>
>>82225751
I just think social engineering is slimy and immoral.
>>
>>82225751
Also mixing that stuff in with science is disgusting to me.
>>
>>82223764
Are you implying jews are often involved in social conditioning?
>>
>>82225858
The entire progressive movement is contradictory. Nearly every single tenet is double standards or contradictions.
>>
File: 1493024863385.jpg (135KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1493024863385.jpg
135KB, 700x933px
>>82225878
>>82225879
>>82225905
People are smart enough to see this as bs and think otherwise - I'm not bothered by it because it won't stand up to actual science. Ultimately, science will prove it wrong and it can be ignored, or it'll prove it right and we'll be the ones who are wrong. Who gives a shit either way?
>>
>>82225944
Explain one, and then explain how the very nature of conservatism isn't a double standard or contradiction?
>>
>>82226010
Not a conservative just because I don't align with the progressive movement. This is a large spectrum and I'm in the middle, leaning left honestly.

Here's the most prevalent contradiction I see, but there are many.

Generalizing groups, holding them responsible for actions of others in their group, and hating a culture is very wrong, unless it's Trump supporters or western conservatives.
>>
File: hatersgonnahate.webm (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hatersgonnahate.webm
345KB, 1280x720px
I unironically enjoy the show, sorry haters
>>
>>82224732
It's good to know that even liberal indoctrination tries to resort to trying to look 'hip' in an effort to appeal to kids.
>>
>>82225985
You underestimate the stupidity and desperation of the average leftist, here's something I found on Facebook
>>
>>82225985
>will prove it wrong
>will
This is what's most disgusting: rewriting reality such that people think science hasn't proven it wrong time and again for centuries but that one day maybe science will prove it wrong.
>>
>>82226128
What a absolute tosser.
>>
>>82225985
You should give a shit. You're literally saying "Who gives a shit that shows like this are lying to people and convincing them that bullshit is fact". This is what is contributing to the ongoing culture wars that you're ignoring for whatever reason. Everything normal is being gotten rid of so that "new" more acceptable standards being pushed by a specific group can be made the norm. It's contributing to a lot of issues in modern society, the falling birth rates of white people, the spike in suicides in white men, the increase in crime and degeneracy, increased drug use.
>>
>>82225878
The ones pushing it are rich hollywood folks who are trying to change public opinion so that they can more easily find actors or labor in general by importing cheap indians and not caring about things like historical accuracy or even quality.
>>
>>82224614
"I'm not here to educate you shitlord, stop demanding my emotional labor"

horseshoe theory got it right
>>
File: 1489354282406.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489354282406.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>82226293
>muh culture wars

go back to /pol/ - or better yet stop fighting imaginary online wars, lose some weight, get a job, find a gf, and have a life thats fulfilling enough you'll look at shit like this and role your eyes.
>>
>>82224304
because you worthless goy filth aren't in a position to "allow" anyone to do anything

we control the very air you breathe and i can't wait for the day when every last one of you pieces of subhuman garbage finally realize this and abandon all hope

the idea that there is even one gentile out there suffering under such hubris as to delude himself into thinking he or his slimy brethren have any kind of power in today's world fills me with white hot rage

luckily the era of complete and total servitude for you dreidel-inept cucks draws ever nearer
>>
>>82226385
yeah but if I was mature and responsible enough to understand the consequences of my life choices I wouldn't have invented a boogeyman in the first place
>>
>>82226385
I have a job and a girlfriend, I'm fairly skinny as well. Please continue to ignore facts because youre okay with being controlled by jewish puppeteers. All their ideas must be great, they must be great people. They totally don't want white people to go extinct.
>>
>>82226385
>my life is so good
>that's why I post on the worst board on the worst site on the internet
Cool story bro
>>
>>82224958
go back to (((reddit)))
>>
what if you want to identify as someone who doesn't think gender is a social construct?
>>
>>82225687
He did, dimwit
>>
>>82226460
/tv/ is nowhere near the worst board desu senpai. /pol/ is much worse, but so are /v/, /g/, and /co/ for example.
>>
What's the problem with this video? It's incredibly cringe and hard to watch sure, but I didn't see anything outrageous mentioned in the lyrics

it was just a bunch of different lines about how there's nothing wrong with identifying as something other than male/female, I mean it's cringeworthy SJW propaganda but it's not like they mentioned any science or facts in the song, it was just shitty jokes

I would probably prefer if the world only contained men and women but at the end of the day it's not really a big deal if some freaks want to identify as some retarded shit

was expecting this video to be a lot worse
>>
>>82226609
>you will never master useful idiot posting like this anon
I just want more (You)s, tell me your secrets
>>
>>82226540
>/v/
>good board
get SHREKT m8
>>
>>82226724
Good reading comprehension you fucking retard
>>
>>82226301
lol everyone but me is wrong XD and if they think they're right that just proves that theyre wrong XDD
>>
>>82226724
Have you tried getting a brain lately?
>>
>>82226540
could you be any more of a pleb? does /hm/ count as a good board in your view?
>>
>>82226854
I mean it's not a bad board
>>
>>82226764
>>82226791
OH MY GOD IT WAS A JOKE YOU IDIOTS
>Lol
>>
>>82226713
it helps to actually be a useful idiot
>>
>>82226888
>merely pretending
Ok
>>
>>82226942
What does that mean
>>
File: 1492762108915.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1492762108915.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
Alright so as I "understand" it, the Jews are trying to push people into becoming trannies to prevent the spread of genes other than their own.
Is that what you're all saying?
>>
>>82226854
Have you tried not being clinically retarded lately?
>>
>>82226966
Lurk moar
>>
File: 1491689077034.jpg (16KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491689077034.jpg
16KB, 255x239px
>>82224958
>>
>>82226966
It means you should go back to le reddit.
>>
>>82226966
first day?
>>
>>82227000
return those digits faggot you havent earned them
>>
>>82225018
>having prejudiced opinions

wow I think we found /pol/ guys
>>
File: IMG_2536.jpg (68KB, 743x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2536.jpg
68KB, 743x646px
>>82223416
>and some people still don't think Cultural Marxism is real

Why are the left so perverse and degenerate? It's always leftists who turn out to be paedos, satanists etc. SCUM
>>
>>82227152
There is nothing wrong with worshipping the morning star over a kike on a stick.
>>
I just want to remind everyone that there's a group of over 100 sjws that coordinate on discord to try and sway 4chan into their beliefs. I'm seeing their futile efforts in this thread
>>
>>82227177
>le kike on a stick

fuck off kike
>>
>>82227152
>It's always leftists who turn out to be paedos
What is the Catholic Church?
>>
File: IMG_4386.jpg (65KB, 658x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4386.jpg
65KB, 658x695px
>>82227177
>defending satanists

The world's cringiest contrarian emos
>>
>>82227193
>zero proof conspiracy theory
wtf I just got redpilled
>>
File: IMG_9327.jpg (97KB, 709x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9327.jpg
97KB, 709x533px
>>82227215
Leftist
>>
>tfw never tried bagels with lox and schmear
>>
>>82227193

my favorite sjw discord troll is the anti semitic one that tries very hard to point how Trump is a "jew" puppet lmao
>>
>>82227057
How did you know are you a hacker???????
But im still a oldf*g
>>
>>82227222
>not being a theistic satanist
see Gucci that's my nigga I ride real short in the corners my nigga
>>
>>82227222

Satanism is actually about being selfish. That's it. Just doing what benefits you.
>>
>>82227280
>defending that
>>
The left releases videos like this and DUDE WHITE PEOPLE shit all the time and there are still people on here who identify with the left lmao

If you're left wing you have a mental problem. Mental illness explains shit like this.
>>
>>82226998
No, that's what /pol/ is saying but their theory is nonsense: if jews are on top then they must be smart. If they are smart, they wouldn't be easy to link to the world's problems. If they aren't smart, someone else would con them or otherwise take over. Setting up fall guys is easy and something that's been done since forever by every group, why would the jews not have such a thing? For a group that's on top and that's smart, isn't that kinda strange? Isn't it more likely that they are the fall guys?

Additionally, /pol/ blames women for choosing low-paying jobs but somehow also blame the jews for choosing high-paying jobs. Is there a white man conspiracy in high-paying jobs like feminists claim? The answer to that is applicable to mostly jewish-controlled professions as well.

Lots of contradictions like these going around. The fact is, there exists a group who wants to fuck the world. Soros is in that group. Soros being super-rich can fund anyone he likes, jewish or not, to do his bidding. That does NOT mean the people who do his bidding and are jewish are acting as part of a jewish conspiracy (while everyone else is just paid by soros and innocent!). Media is controlled by jews because they tend to gravitated toward such professions more than others just like men in general tend to gravitate toward higher-paying job than women. There is no conspiracy or cronyism at this level either. Moreover, the fact that a jewish person is more likely to know a jewish person than non-jewish people are, is a simple statistical fact and has nothing to do with a secret cabal. That effect is visible in literally every community, jews are no exception. Finally, media is easy to use to brainwash people, so undoubtedly, media people are paid by soros or others to air this propaganda. Again, that does not mean they're acting on their own as part of a secret club.
>>
>>82227308
It's a cold world and a niggas gotta get by
>>
>>82227280
wow so it's just acting like a woman? Seems great!
>>
>>82223834
>It's just a coincidence 25% of prison inmates are black
>>
>>82226540

/v/ was the worst before the /vg/ and /vr/ split. /tv/ is worse now.
>>
>>82227361
>25%
>>
>>82226902
>when CTR shills give up trying to convince themselves that they're anything but sheep
>>
>>82227332
>Media is controlled by jews

THANK YOU for finally admitting to the truth shlomo
>>
>>82224732
>the Mac isn't even on
>or plugged in
>>
>>82227368
No, /v/ only improved for a month after the /vg/ split and then became even worse than pre-/vg/ split. /vr/ split only reduced its quality further, with no improvement in quality on the way.
Now it's almost pure advertising or eceleb bullshit with 0 vidya discussion, partly due to mod involvement (all real vidya is auto-deleted yet 500 simultaneous threads about the same vidya are allowed to reach bump limit and then some; not to mention that a single thread critical of a game thus being shilled is instantly (less than 20 second delay) deleted).
>>
>>82227396
There's nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing wrong with high-paying jobs being controlled by white men.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (42KB, 507x286px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
42KB, 507x286px
>>82223416
This is Senior Editor of Rotten Tomatoes.

i- it all makes sense now
>>
>OP happens
>"OMG FUCKING JEWS!!!"
>this happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qj8-oMnGzw
>*fap fap fap fap fap*
hypocrites
>>
>>82223416
we need some dox on this bitch at least some jewbs
>>
>>82227229
It's so easy to tell who is who because they can't even use tv memes properly.
>>
OH OH OHHHHHH
>>
>>82226540
how is /co/ bad? they're the most civil board i've been to. just a bunch of dudes sharing comics
>>
File: 1488919147404.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1488919147404.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>>82227462
>Rotten Tomatoes.
fuck sake
>>
>>82227488
Cap us a pic of the discord
>>
>>82226540
>/tv/ is nowhere near the worst board desu senpai. /pol/ is much worse, but so are /v/, /g/, and /co/ for example.

/tv/ /pol/ /v/ /g/ are all victims to the most volatile crime off topic posting /co/ keeps it /co/ material most of the time and the community is less toxic and more accepting but most importantly all these boards have mods
>>
>>82227512
Because they're a perfect and complete tumblr-clone of a circlejerk. The jack threads are actually the first ones to (slightly) deviate from that in a very long time. BoW similarity on tumblr vs /co/ further reveals that they are quite the match.
>>
>>82227446

Most Jews go into epileptic shock if you point out how they controlled the media and wall-street though. The Jews at huffington post went into your typical jewy kvetching when Joe Biden pointed out how Jews were instrumental in getting Americans to accept faggotry.
>>
>>82225985
>Who gives a shit either way?
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
>>82227464
fucking kek the way that old bitch falls off the chair
>>
>>82225985
>Look me me I'm so smart. The intellectually superior fence sitter.
>>
>>82227585
>>82227639
>responding to a post an hour later with non arguements
>>
>>82227584
I don't think so. I think it's only the way it's said. For example, it's not "the jews" (controlling the media) who are responsible for making americans accept fags, it's "the media" (mostly jews). The difference is that one can lead to another shoah whereas the other can lead to appropriate checks on propaganda and lies in media.
>>
>>82227685
>who gives a shit xD
>argument
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
>ITT: Kikes actually unironically try to defend the new bill nye show
Holy shit, lmaoing @ ur lives desu baka senpai
>>
>>82224052
T. Schlomo shekelstein
>>
File: 1493483784331.png (308KB, 760x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493483784331.png
308KB, 760x840px
>>82223416
>>
>>82225714
The son probably isn't a real-life Bond-villain, though.
>>
>>82226010
Don't be racist.

"Lol drumpfy is fucking ORANGE"
>>
>>82226293
>falling birth rates in white people

Ah. A /pol/tard racist. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>82230987

t. triggered tranny faggot
>>
>>82226010
Race is a social construct, but all white people must die because they are violent.
>>
>>82223416
>bipeds

I crawl on all fours you ambulist shitlord!!!!!!
>>
>>82225600
Zizek is a sexual god and a modern day Socrates. Wash your mouth out with soap
>>
>>82226010
>Executing serial killers js morally wrong
>Aborting babies isn't
>More religious people are good
>As long as those religious people aren't Christians
>People die because guns, therefore all guns are bad
>People die because Muslims, but not all Muslims are bad
>>
>>82223416

>SEX IS ALRIGHT IF IT'S PISS OR SCAT
>IT'S EVEN OKAY TO FUCK A CAT
>DON'T KINKSHAME NO MATTER WHAT SOMEONE DID
>EVEN IF THEY FUCKED A KID

I thought this part of the song went a little far tbqh familia.
>>
>>82227512
/co/ is fucking cancer. they're just really pathetic people similar to /r9k/ but instead of muh animes they jerk off to muh comics
>>
>>82226293
> the falling birth rates of white people, the spike in suicides in white men

> the falling birth rates of white people, the spike in suicides in white men

What's the problem? White men can't satisfy white women anymore anyway.
>>
>>82227512
/co/ is good, /tv/ is just anally devastated that it's better than this shit hole
>>
File: steal his look CIA.png (1MB, 1100x1350px) Image search: [Google]
steal his look CIA.png
1MB, 1100x1350px
>>82225807
>>
>>82235653
Nothing wrong with it as long as you agree that non-whites should have far fewer births.

You're not a bigot, are you?
>>
>>82226540

/pol/ is actually great. No where else in the world can you argue with a Brazilian, an Indian, and an Albanian about Turkish military operations in Syria, and then turn around and fuck with actual celebrities.

It is the most 4chan place that has ever existed. Everyone should read it purely for how next level the antics have gotten over there. Even if you can't stomach the racism.

/tv/ is like your creepy uncle who occasionally says some funny stuff but tries a little too hard to stay hip with the memes. And who keeps posting pictures of underage girls with fart noises for captions to his facebook page.
>>
>>82237167
Post-2015 faggot fuck right off. You have to go back.
>>
>>82227512

/co/ is terrible. I used to post there. It was a boring place for a long time and then it got really fucking good for a year or two, and then got completely infected with retardation.

Fucking Korra threads, man. Shit was like watching the titanic sink.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.