[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it wasn't that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1200x1739_ooeivu.jpg (243KB, 1200x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1200x1739_ooeivu.jpg
243KB, 1200x1739px
>tfw it wasn't that bad
>>
it was pretty ok
>>
>>82223395
this
when will white people fucking stop complaining about everything
>>
>>82223395
>needing to appropriate white lyrics for their clever catchphrase
>>
>>82223395
Still not gonna watch it, Netflix shills.
>>
But i'm a latin american living in asia.

How in the fuck could this show be about me?
>>
>bet you think this show is about you

what did they mean by this
>>
>>82223432
When all the niggers, kikes, pakis, chinks and spics fuck off home.
>>
I'm a white male veteran Trump supporter and I liked it. It was tongue in cheek. The main character is in love with a white republican for crying out loud. My only complaint is the shitty depiction of cops, the writers have no flipping idea about the use of force.
>>
>>82223395
Got 20 minutes into the first episode, couldn't stand how hard they were trying to make the characters sound like modern college students and dropped it
'I can't even'
'I'm dead'
'literally'
did I do right? should I keep going?
>>
>What are you gonna do, hit me?
>I should hit you for thinking I'd hit you

So who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>82225952
unfortunately that is fairly accurate
>>
Wait this show isn't about white people?
>>
>>82223395
>When you're half white but 100% nigger
>>
>>82226131
It's about black people complaining about white people
>>
>>82223621

Are you gonna go back to europe?
>>
>>82223592
They mean that white people are obsessed with the show when it has nothing to do with them but rather the struggles of what it's like to be black in today's society.
>>
>>82226261
I'm already in Europe.
>>
>>82226186
Truly groundbreaking.
>>
>>82226261
Are the Africans going to leave it?
>>
Race baiting: the television series
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.