[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this be a good idea for a show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 557
Thread images: 18

File: tweet.jpg (67KB, 1100x978px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
67KB, 1100x978px
Would this be a good idea for a show?
>>
>>82219478
I'd watch that show.
>>
Biblical laws are pretty sweet, though

I'll get to stone me some faggots
>>
>>82219478
Like stoning sodomites and adulterers?
>>
>>82219478
>>82219517

Under the old Biblical laws, you can hardly even breath without offending God. That would be entertaining to see with anyone.
>>
>biblical laws

like what? Old testament jewish laws? The ten commandments? The couple of social rules jesus and the apostles suggested?
>>
>>82219533

And if I rape your daughter, all I have to do is find two goats to give you as bride price to marry her.
>>
A reality show about people having to live under laws of older civilizations would be pretty interesting. That's actually a really good idea, someone should make it.
>>
>>82219555

Nah, I get to stone you.
>>
>implying christians are against gays because of biblical "laws"
>>
You need to be religious to be against gay marriage. This is fact.
>>
>>82219564

No, that's not how it works. If I fail to pay the bride price, you get to castrate me or take the hands that touched her. Stoning me even though I paid for your daughter would be murder, which would get you stoned to death.
>>
>let he who is without sin cast the first stone

There wouldn't be any stonings. Unless Jesus showed up which would be kino
>>
Fun Fact: It's possible to oppose gay marriage without being a christian who gets his political justifications from the bible
>>
what was her point again?
>>
>>82219676

On what grounds? I'm interested.
>>
>>82219478

lets have a show where pro refugee liberals get to live under sharia for 6 months
>>
>>82219689

Why not both? Getting both sides of this argument would be a valuable learning experience. And living under sharia law and old testament biblical law is basically the same thing, so...
>>
>>82219689
I'm sensing potential for some spin offs here.

How about a show where anarchists have to live without using any services provided or part funded by the local or federal government for six months?
>>
What about people who oppose gay marriage because they are disease vectors and turbo degenerates? I didn't care until I saw a gay pride parade in person, now I think they should be put in camps.
>>
>>82219685
how about there being no reason to socially or worse politically support it?
>>
>>82219733
>its an ancaps get to argue over roads episode
>>
>>82219567
That's the entire point the tweet is making.
>>
>>82219681
That it would be entertaining to watch them struggle
>>
>>82219754

If a man wants to marry a man or a woman wants to marry a woman, what harm does it do? There's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either.
>>
a reality show where liberals have to live under islamic laws for 1 month
>>
File: 1489814540281.jpg (96KB, 1267x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489814540281.jpg
96KB, 1267x460px
>>82219685
>>
>>82219685
Not him but I guess anyone is allowed to have a negative opinion of marriage in general.

Imo, marriage is an overrated meme.
>>
>>82219685
It grosses me out to see openly homosexual people because I've grown up being told that it's wrong and horrible.
>>
wow, imagine how bad life without fag marriage must be.
>>
>>82219685
No him, but look at the USSR, China, and North Korea all state atheist countries that were anti-religion and you don't/didn't see gay marriage there.

Japan has no Christian history but gay marriage isn't legal (I heard one ward in Tokyo made it legal, but the legality of that decision is questionable)

India isn't an historically Christian nation, but I doubt same-sex marriage is legal there.

I would assume the grounds would be it isn't natural, most of the ethnic, laws, and taboos of Christianity aren't limited to the Abrahamic religions. Societies have historically tried to keep things in order and ostracize those who go against the norm.
>>
Assuming New Testament since OT is Jewish? That would be pretty much the entirety of civilisation up until about 6 years ago. Or in America's case, up until whenever it was they legalised abortion.
>>
>>82219784
Except no liberals are in favor of religious-based laws, unlike backwoods Christcucks.
>>
File: christian_love.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
christian_love.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>82219478
>Would this be a good idea for a show?
yes
>>
>>82219845
>WE DONT SUPPORT RELIGION OF ANY KIND
>STOP BANNING MUSLIMS
>REFUGEES WELCOME
>a massively disproportionate amount of Muslims rape children and a majority of them favour homosexuality being outright illegal?
>YOU FUCKING ISLAMAPHOBE
>>
>>82219685
Because marriage is between a man and a woman

You don't have to be a Christian to believe that, and you don't have to have any justification other than the fact that It's not normal and you believe marriage should stay the way it's always been.

For what It's what I don't have anything against civil partnerships between gays or gays, assuming they meet all other criteria, adopting children (But would obviously be on a lower priority than straight couples).
>>
>>82219884
Cartoons are now historical fact. Fascinating.
>>
>>82219685
Being a muslim, for example
>>
Christian here,

Christian law is subjugated to cultural transformations every single generation and the exact biblical laws in the Bible haven't been followed on a large scale since the actual writing of the Bible. There are some dogmatic beliefs that are pretty much safeguarded by Christianity throughout the ages sure, but none of them have anything to do with gay marriage, just marriage as a whole.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that homosexuals can't get married, just that marriage is between a man and a woman which was pretty much the only coupling that marriages saw back then. Also what about Islam, statistically they hate homosexuals more than Christians.
>>
>>82219936
>allowing gays to adopt children when they're only 1% of the population yet responsible for 30% of child molestation
You're fucking mental.
>>
>>82219967

You got any sources to back that up?
>>
>>82219950

Muslims wouldn't have any problem living under their ancient religious laws, since they do it every day. Christians are out of touch and practice with the old barbarism of their faith.
>>
>>82219812
>Imo, marriage is an overrated meme.

Yeah, but at this point it's just a good idea based on the tax breaks. /pol/ loves to argue about divorce and alimony and blahblahblah, but it's the same as entering a business relationship. Don't enter one unless you're certain your partner is committed to see it through, and even if you are get some contracts to protect you in case things go south.

Otherwise what you're left with is money on the table. If you're in a committed relationship and you're certain you love each other you'd be fucking dumb to not get married. The government has rigged it so far in married couple's favor that it's silly to even discuss not doing it.
>>
>>82219950
>Christian here
stop reading there
nice blogpost godfag
>>
>>82219478
>don't fuck around
>go to church on sundays
>don't eat meat on fridays
>don't work on saturdays
>take communion at least on easter
>respect your elders
>don't be a cunt
That's 100% Bliblical laws for you. Average family can pull it off without problems.
>>
>>82219827
>USSR
>China
>North Korea
Homosexuality is a bourgeoisie disease

>Japan
Conservative society strongly influenced by 19th century Victorian era

>India
They are definitely against it, but I don't know why. It's probably against their religion or something. There are also many Muslims there. It's actually getting better, though. In the 1990s they were burning theaters when a film about lesbians was screened.
>>
>>82219685
Not him, but the only reason the state promotes marriage is to create a stable family structure so that the mother and father can procreate and make future citizens who aren't entirely fucked up. Children generally do their best in households with a daddy and a mommy who are biologically their father and mother. I get that there are exceptions to the rule. There are people who were raised by both biological parents and were fucked, and there were people raised by one parent or by gays who turned out fantastic, but they're an exception.

So what use does the state have for gay couples? What purpose do they serve? Why should the state promote it and support it? They can adopt, but so can a straight couple, and adoption is sub-optimal, a way of dealing with a problem that really wouldn't exist if every baby born were raised by both biological parents (the preferred method). The answer is there's really no use for gay marriages to the government.

Honestly, though, I kind of feel that it's a moot point. The ease of divorce has already made even straight marriages practically useless. In my opinion, the state should just get out of marriages altogether.
>>
>>82219783
>what harm does it do
you could replace gay rights with literally anything else and the "what harm does it do" argument would still make you look like a complete idiot.
>>
>>82219915
That's nice straw-manning, but literally has nothing to do with allowing sharia law to run government.

Try again, sweetie.
>>
>>82219977
Pick a country. Check it's statistics. It's weirdly the same the world over. You'll even see the stat in pro-gay articles, where they'll claim gay child rape isn't gay for some reason. It's bizarre.
>>
>>82220035
Nope. If you include the Old Testament it's getting complicated.
>>
>>82219977
Not him, but does it even matter?

Girls and boys get molested, mostly by men. That would be x amount of them prefer girls (I guess straight in this case) the others boys (meaning teh gays).

I'm not really sure what you could extrapolate from that, people usually separate pedophilia from homosexuality though, as you would from heterosexuality.
>>
>>82219478
People live under islamic laws everyday and thats way harder. It wouldn't even be a challenge unless youre a degenerate.
>>
>>82220078
>Christians
>old testament
>>
>>82219967
>assuming they met all other criteria

The fucked in the head, sucking a new dick every other night faggots who like to groom little boys obviously wouldn't be able to adopt

Ideally children will be raised by their mother and father, or If that's not possible (death, etc), raised by friends and family

But realistically some children are just born and abandoned or have to live with single parents.

I believe two gay parents who are in a stable loving relationship, however unnatural, will raise more productive, healthy and successful children than a single parent or some kid that doesn't even have a home.
>>
>>82220063
>importing muslims until they're a majority has nothing to do with Sharia Law
Oh deary deary me.

>sweetie
I bet you're balding and have a beard.
>>
>>82219936
Why should you get to determine what other people do? Isn't that what you always accuse liberals of doing?

Marriage wasn't invented by Christians, and if we followed Christian law, then divorce would be illegal and Buddhists wouldn't be allowed to get married.
>>
>>82220060

Nice way to avoid answering the question. Consenting adults should be allowed to marry if they want, regardless of gender.
>>
>>82220078
>OT
>Christian
Lmao

This is where you take that quote from Matthew and don't understand it.
>>
>>82220008
There's several Islamic offshoots that don't like to live under ancient Islamic laws, but in general they are far more open to practicing their faith without question yes.

I wouldn't exactly say we're out of touch with Christian barbarism, Christianity has been the center of philosophic debate for a much longer time and Christians have stopped murdering their opposition a long time ago. This changed the way even Christians look at Christianity and what its very core meaning entails.

>>82220014
I'm sorry you feel that way Anon.
>>
>>82220097
Yes, Old Testament is part of the Bible.
>>
>>82220119
>>importing muslims until they're a majority has nothing to do with Sharia Law

True.

But also a stupid statement since Muslim immigrants do not outnumber native populations in any region of the world that wasn't already Muslim.
>>
>getting to live in the Vatican

Not bad
>>
>>82219478
I'd prefer the show where Islam apologist have live in the middle east under Sharia law for six months.
>>
>>82220078
Old Testament is for jews, it's clearly stated in new testament as Jesus death marked the new covenant, which sure, carried over some elements from OT, but the most retarded part of it were replaced. Theology 101.
>>
>>82220118
>The fucked in the head, sucking a new dick every other night faggots who like to groom little boys
Good to see you agree that gays should never be allowed to adopt.
>>
>>82220119
And I bet you're projecting. My hair is past shoulder-length. Neither my dad or my granddad went bald, even after chemo.

I do have a beard though.
>>
>>82220173

Faggots are one thing. Gay men are another.
>>
>>82220146
>WARNING US ABOUT WHATS COMING IS STUPID BECAUSE IT HASNT HAPPENED YET
Imagine being you.
>>
>>82220163
But this thread is about Biblical laws, not about Christians.
>>
>>82220073
So no source, then?
>>
>>82220142
never shared any of my feelings with you
>>
>>82220060
>you could replace gay rights with literally anything else and the "what harm does it do" argument would still make you look like a complete idiot.

You still haven't answered the question, retard.
>>
>>82219884
>but dude christainity did was bad shit like...hundreds of years ago
>>
>>82220121
>Why should you get to determine what other people do?

Because I like my society a certain way and I intend to see it stays that way. Gay marriage devalues the idea of marriage, which I believe is an important institution of civil society. Changes I disagree with represent a degeneration.

>Isn't that what you always accuse liberals of doing?

You don't me. Burn that strawman of me you've created in your head because It won't help you in an argument.

>Marriage wasn't invented by Christians, and if we followed Christian law, then divorce would be illegal and Buddhists wouldn't be allowed to get married.

I'm not Christian
>>
>>82220213
>>82220132
let me guess you guys dont have an issue with pedophilia too since it doesnt hurt anyone?
>>
>>82220083
>Makes claim
>Doesn't have any sources
>Does it even matter if i have any proof or not ?????

idiot
>>
>>82220213
He really did address the question, though, by explaining why it was a useless question to ask.
>>
>>82220192
No, they're not. Faggots are faggots are faggots. Every last one of them. The only people who say this shit are people who have never spoken to a single faggot and think they're all the way NPH projects himself to be.

>>82220177
>thinning hippie hair
>beard
>trying to seriously claim hair survived chemo
Embarrassing.
>>
>>82220193
>WHATS COMING

It's not even a trend. Even the cities with the highest percentage of Islamic immigration are still overwhelmingly white.

Nor does it have anything to do with Sharia Law. Just admit you were wrong. It will feel better.

You can still hate brown people, I swear.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3zVTGQfdHc

Israel changed quite a lot. In many ways it's a Western country. Can you imagine a film like this made in any Arab/Muslim country?
>>
>>82220163
>Old Testament is for jews
the entire OT is derived from Jewish religion, which is derived from Zoroastrianism in ancient Iran.
>some elements
you mean everything, stop cherrypicking. The only thing he removed was animal sacrifices. He introduced more mercy.
>>
>>82220205
I meant sorry my post makes you feel not like reading it Anon, have a great day.
>>
>>82220239

When did I say that? Also, you're an idiot for comparing homosexuality, which involves a consensual sexual relationship between adults, and pedophilia, which is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children, who cannot give consent.
>>
>>82219478

I must be a temperamental faggot, because I am still super bothered when arrogant naysayers have no fucking clue how Christianity or the New Testament work. I mean I can't ask for everyone to have religious education but when people say 'oh religious people are basically stupid retards, so I, sure I can assume religion is whatever dumbest shit I can think of' just because they deny that anyone who think homosexuality isn't productive must be a hypocrite with zero internal consistency. Religion is meaningful and important, feel free to move on from it or make it obsolete, but it's a sensible relationship with the universe that's a part of where we came from. It's cool.

Also, Amish society is some of the best and most wholesome stuff.
>>
>>82220235

Marriage as a concept and institution is not sacred as long as divorce is legal.
>>
>>82220276
im talking about being a pedophilia in and of itself not the action of an adult getting with a kid

by your logic being a pedophile is okay cause it doesnt harm anyone
>>
>>82220239
>let me guess you guys dont have an issue with pedophilia too since it doesnt hurt anyone?

Young children can't consent to sexual activity, so yeah I do have an issue with pedophilia.
>>
>>82219685
Marriage is a covenant centered around procreation. Homosexuals can't procreate, hence homosexual marriage is an oxymoron.

Also, there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>82220235
Wrong. The most important institution of civil society is individual freedom. People like you are everything that is wrong with this country. The arrogance of thinking everyone should have to live by your standards.
>>
>>82220268
>I just posted that I'm Christian so I'll roleplay as a saint for the rest of the thread
it's okay anon, you can say mean things online. You know you did it in some other thread
>>
>>82219478

I must be a temperamental faggot, because I am still super bothered when arrogant naysayers have no fucking clue how Christianity or the New Testament work. I mean I can't ask for everyone to have religious education but when people say 'oh religious people are basically stupid retards, so I, sure I can assume religion is whatever dumbest shit I can think of' just because they deny that anyone who think homosexuality isn't productive must be a hypocrite with zero internal consistency. Religion is meaningful and important, feel free to move on from it or make it obsolete, but it's a sensible relationship with the universe that's a part of where we came from. It's cool.

Also, Amish society is some of the best and most wholesome stuff, and they did have shows about people speeding time I those communities.
>>
>>82220301
see
>>82220300
>>
>>82220051
>and adoption is sub-optimal, a way of dealing with a problem that really wouldn't exist if every baby born were raised by both biological parents (the preferred method)
Sure, but it's a problem that will continue to exist, since the preferred method is idealistically hopeful in the modern era. And unadopted children are a burden on the state, and since there clearly aren't enough male/female couples looking to adopt to relieve that burden, the next best possibility is letting same sex couples adopt. Give them similar tax breaks afforded to married heterosexual couples as an added incentive to stay together, and give them a further break if they adopt, instead of using a surrogate. The cost of feeding, clothing and paying for a child's education for its youth would far outweigh the loss in taxes, so it's a good deal for the government.
>>
>>82220300
>by your logic being a pedophile is okay cause it doesnt harm anyone

It does when it's put into action though. Same way that fantasizing about murdering someone is still technically "okay" but that doesn't make the action of murder okay either.

Also stop moving goalposts to talking about pedophilia.
>>
>>82220300

Pedophilia is a trickier subject than homosexuality because the target of your attraction isn't mature enough to respond. Being a pedophile only causes no harm if the pedophile remains strong willed enough to avoid molesting children.
>>
>>82220320
There's no point giving them tax incentives, though, when they provide nothing to the government.

Government wants a man and a woman to get married and have kids and to raise those kids together. If you want to do something else, do it on your own dime because you aren't benefiting the government.
>>
>>82220251
Really? You're taking a hard stance against beards?

And my dad literally had hair throughout the entire process. Don't hate because my genes are superior.
>>
>>82220294
I do agree that we should do away with no-fault divorce

>>82220309
>People like you are everything that is wrong with this country.

I'm not even American either. Go fuck yourself. Enjoy your country slowly deteriorating and fracturing as demographics cause parts of the country to no longer feel any connection to each other.
>>
>>82220203
Here.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

You'll notice all the numbers add up to gays being paedophile, but at every turn the article will deny these numbers in some way ("it's not gay to molest a child of the same sex", "it's not TECHNICALLY paedophilia", "the paedophile weren't 100% gay" etc.)
>>
>>82220319
>>82220300
Failing to see at all how homosexuality is comparable to pedophilia. Pedophilia relies on one party being unable to consent. Homosexuality, particularly marriage between two homosexuals, is an entirely consensual affair.
>>
>>82219478
>Muslims literally want to murder all gays
>fuck those intolerant bigoted Christians!
I'm a liberal supporting LGBT laws but this hypocrisy annoys me more and more.
>>
>>82220289
>but it's a sensible relationship with the universe that's a part of where we came from.

Isn't there a sensible relationship with the universe that doesn't involve picketing soldier's funerals and bombing abortion clinics?
>>
>>82220253
>It's not a trend
>Islam becoming the majority in a place, initiating Sharia Law and oppressing women and non-Muslims is not a trend
Shit, someone should tell the Middle East already. Those poor women think they get stoned to death for being raped but luckily Anon here says that's all fiction, so it's okay.
>>
>>82220266
>the only difference between OT and NT is animal sacrifice
Why would you even bother lying about this?
>>
>>82220213
gay rights is a slippery slope that has already brought us far more degeneracy than anything else. you cannot have gay rights without all the other insanity and mental illness that gets normalized nowadays.
>>
>>82220369
Muslims aren't passing faith-based laws in the US, Christians are.

Any actually liberal would immediately recognize this.
>>
>>82220253
>it's not even a trend
We have entire towns in the UK which are muslim majority and practice sharia law
>>
>>82220353
Do you actually read the sources you post.
>>
Hey remember that time people pretended they had proved homosexuality was genetic, but couldn't show evidence, in order to pretend that homosexuals are a race and not a lifestyle?
>>
>>82220423
I'm not talking only about the US.
>>
>>82220388
>Islam becoming the majority in a place

A myth.

>Shit, someone should tell the Middle East already.

Or, you could stay on-topic and continuing discussing immigration of Muslims into non-Muslim territory.
>>
>>82220347
Imagine being this desperate to save face that you lie about chemotherapy effects, as if they aren't demonstrable fact already. Post self. Let's see that superiority, Anon.
>>
How about a reality show where gays show us how they actually behave and all their fucking mental problems/self-harm
Then they go abuse some young boys too
>>
>>82220347
I like you. You're funny xD
>>
File: 1460060221804.jpg (379KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
1460060221804.jpg
379KB, 707x707px
>>82220423
>faith-based laws
name 5
>>
>>82220429
Oh, please tell me of these towns practicing sharia law. I'm sure their local constitutions have been replaced with copies of the Koran?
>>
>>82219689
>refugees make me live under sharia law

Where? Where exactly has this happened? Sharia law is a thing in some muslim communities, but it's not enforced by the law of the country, and stonings and honor killings are classed as murder, grievous bodily harm and assault. So they can practice it all they want, but they're going to jail if they actually do anything inside a civilized country.
>>
>>82220418
>gay rights is a slippery slope that has already brought us far more degeneracy than anything else. you cannot have gay rights without all the other insanity and mental illness that gets normalized nowadays.

Again, all this """"degeneracy"""" is consensual, if it's not, it's illegal. That's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>82220369

Because muslims aren't the ones protesting and politically opposing equal rights for gays in most western countries. To be fair, neither do christians anywhere outside of america.
>>
>>82220266
Get gassed kike
>>
>>82220429
>We have entire towns in the UK which are muslim majority and practice sharia law

lmao fucking where is this
>>
>>82219685
i don't like gays and want them to suffer?

>inb4 i'm secretly a closeted gay
no i'm just a bigot
>>
>>82220453
I sure I know the effects of chemotherapy better than you.

Not everyone loses their hair.
>>
>>82220526
>Because muslims aren't the ones protesting and politically opposing equal rights for gays in most western countries.

They just slaughter them instead.
>>
>>82220433
That's a whole lot of not an argument you have there.

>This study was based on a retrospective review of the medical records of male sex offenders admitted to the Minnesota Security Hospital between 1975 and 1984. Apparently, 70% of the men abused girls, 26% abused boys, and 4% abused children of both sexes.
>the paper asserts in passing that "Eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual"

Now this is the part where you quote one of the "they weren't REALLY gay" or "TECHNICALLY they like kids, not the same sex" parts to deny reality.
>>
>>82220546
CRAWWWLIIIINNGGGG IINNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIINNNN

THEEESE WOOOUUNDS THEY DO NOT HEAL
>>
>>82220449
>Islam isn't a majority anywhere in the world, that is a myth
I am so thoroughly embarrassed for you.

Protip: Middle Eastern Islamic territory wasn't always Islamic, you dunce.
>>
>>82220568

I could point dozens of cases of christian conservatives opposing laws that further equal rights for gays in America I could point to exactly one case of muslims slaughtering gays in America. And in that case it's debatably if the perpetrator was religiously motivated.
>>
>>82220592

Should we reclaim the Holy Land?
>>
>>82220570
>the people who molested boys turned out to be gay

...I'm failing to see your point here, chief. Even in your source, more pedophiles molest girls than boys.

Maybe straight guys shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
>>
>>82220550
I'm sure you'll die of the same shit, as bald as your dad and grandad. Being the living embodiment of cancer and all.
>>
>>82219564
There is no word on stoning for rape in the bible actually. Just the goat bit.
>>
>>82219478
A reality show where Europeans have to live under 100% islamic law for 6 months

Season finale is Merkel getting reelected
>>
>>82220592
>Islam isn't a majority anywhere in the world, that is a myth

Why do you continue making up your own statements to refute, rather than quoting me directly? You're essentially talking to yourself.
>>
File: 1493533537141.jpg (103KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1493533537141.jpg
103KB, 612x792px
>>82220301
>Young children can't consent to sexual activity
But they can get a sex change, so no, that's not entirely true, is it?
>>
>>82220163
>it's clearly stated
Where?
Also where in the NT says gays cannot marry?
>>
>>82220570
>Now this is the part where you quote one of the "they weren't REALLY gay" or "TECHNICALLY they like kids, not the same sex" parts to deny reality.

The study you posted literally debunked what you're saying. You're quoting and using the parts of your source that the source itself provides a rebuttal to (A rebuttal which is backed by numerous studies referenced in the source). Holy shit you are hilarious.
>>
>>82220618
>49% of the population molests 70% of the children
>1% of the population molests 30% of the children
Please tell me I don't need to explain proportions to you, you dirty diseased faggot.
>>
>>82220644
>But they can get a sex change, so no, that's not entirely true, is it?

I don't agree with that either, retard, and think it's a violation of children.
>>
>>82220620
My dad had a full head of hair in his coffin, actually. My grandad never had cancer.

You seem particularly fixated on baldness for a guy claiming not to be balding.
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (39KB, 591x430px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
39KB, 591x430px
>>82219478
I'd be more likely to watch a show about (((Open Boarders))) proponents being thrown into Sharia Law countries. Not for any particular length of time, just thrown into them.
>>
>>82220239

if the pedophile has never harmed anyone and never will, then i have no problem with it. it's not against the law and he/she can't help what they're attracted to.

if they fuck children, then it does hurt the children so that's a retarded fucking argument you're making.

consenting adults of the same sex getting married literally doesn't hurt anyone and in fact it contributes to the economy because of the cost of weddings and divorce lawyers.
>>
File: hnn.jpg (124KB, 558x646px) Image search: [Google]
hnn.jpg
124KB, 558x646px
A feminist called Manglewood.

MANGLE. WOOD.

Really?
>>
>>82220589
what's edgy about that you dumb faggot
>>
>>82220637
Keep deflecting, faggot.

>>82220653
See? You're so predictable.
>th-those numbers? Oh they d-dont count
>some of the gays snagged a woman once so obviously that doesn't count as a gay
>and umm the rest just want children, not male children
>why did they only go for male children then? Uhh umm FUCK OFF HOMOPHOBE
>>
>>82220644
>Young children can't consent to sexual activity
But they can consent to pizza, so no, that
s not entirely true, is it?

See how stupid that sounds?
>>
reality show where #refugeeswelcome celebrities have to live with a dozen in their own house.
>>
>>82220670
Why? What harms does it do? There's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either.
>>
>>82220644

I don't support that either, why do you keep changing the subject?
>>
>>82220676
>my dad can reject reality
OK bud. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>82220689
What isn't edgy about it? Calling yourself a bigot as a proud title, a word that's universally negative, and wishing pointless suffering on other people is literally the edgelord behaviour of a 14 year old
>>
>>82220655
Proportionally speaking, more girls are molested than boys.

We need to keep straight cismales away from any and all children. Just to be safe.
>>
>>82220655
>gays
>1%
Please don't tell me you actually believe that. 1% out the closet, sure. But you have a lot more people who are probably gay and are incredibly sexually repressed.
>>
>>82220699
Getting your sexual organs surgically changed is a "sexual activity" by definition. Getting pizza is not a sexual activity. I feel sorry for the people who raised you because I can see they had a hard time with you because you're kind of a fucking dumbass. I can only imagine your poor parents explaining again and again how to tie shoes to you before finally just tossing you a pair of velcros. Fuck.
>>
>>82220702
>Why? What harms does it do?

Do I have to fucking repeat myself? Children cannot consent to sexual activity you fucking pedo creep.
>>
>>82220515
10 year olds undergoing sex changes and then advocating it on tv is also consensual, what is your point? normalizing gays is just the start, these people will never stop stop forcing more extreme forms of "consensual degeneracy" into the public eye. the problem with all this is that the people who are most vocal about these rights either have other mental health issues or are just virtue signalling without thinking it through.
>>
reality show idea liberals have to live under sharia law for 6 months to see how awesome Muslims are
>>
>>82220710
Once again, people can keep hair throughout chemotherapy. This is easily confirmable through a simple google search.
>>
>>82219478
>they think it'll convince people to drop their belief against gay marriage

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82219478
I want to see a show where global warming believers live in antarctica for six months so they can show us how horrible warmth is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

Better idea: 20 lefties get locked inside a standard fuck party.
>>
>>82220707
See >>82220702
>Why? What harms does it do? There's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either.
>>
>>82219478
Okay, but lets also create a reality show where white Western pro-Islam liberals have to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran for six months so they can show us how awesome it is.
>>
>>82219478
but the bible invented marriage. check-mate.
>>
>>82220741
>Getting your sexual organs surgically changed is a "sexual activity" by definition.

No.

That's like saying going to the dentist means you're out drinking.
>>
>>82220729
>Calling yourself a bigot as a proud title, a word that's universally negative
i'm calling myself a bigot as a description, nothing to do with pride
>wishing pointless suffering on other people
i want them to suffer because they're gay, there's nothing pointless about that
>is literally the edgelord behaviour of a 14 year old
and the position of every adult in the first half of the 20th century
>>
>>82219783
If I want to marry a 8 year old Thai girl, what harm does it do?
>>
>>82220731
>he actually doesn't understand proportions
You faggots never fail to disappoint.

>>82220734
I'd actually argue 1% is too high because a bunch of those are just trend following faggots. You're clearly a proper faggot though, given your intense delusions of not being repulsive to most of the world's population
>>
>>82220765
kek, you have no idea how the earth works
>>
>>82220695
>See? You're so predictable.
>>th-those numbers? Oh they d-dont count
>>some of the gays snagged a woman once so obviously that doesn't count as a gay
>>and umm the rest just want children, not male children
>>why did they only go for male children then? Uhh umm FUCK OFF HOMOPHOBE

Sorry, where's your argument? I'm looking real hard and can't find it. My argument is right there in the sources and studies in the link you provided. Also disregarding studies and statistics with a meme isn't actually a legitimate argument my friend. I think you should just close the thread now.
>>
Not all the biblical laws from the Old Testament were preserved into the New. But some were. No gays was part of it. So as much as people would delight in them not mixing fabrics or eating shellfish, wouldn't really have to follow it.
>>
>>82220787

None, as long as you wait until she's 16-18 to fuck her.
>>
>>82220749
>Children cannot consent to sexual activity
Except when it comes to having their genitals mutilated. In that case, they absolutely can consent, according to modern psychology, liberal society, and even law.

Again, "there's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either."

Welcome to current year, retard.
>>
>>82219478

No, because if you make it "biblical", that will include Paul's laws, which cancel many in the Old Testament, so that show's point would be moot.

You'd just have a Christian reality TV show with what Christians normally do. There'd be nothing to see. For it to be fun, you'd have to use Jewish laws only, and that'd get panned for being antisemitical.
>>
>>82220762
Hang yourself, you baldy cancer fag
>>
>>82220235

>degeneration

another idiotic /pol/tard. nothing to see here.
>>
>>82220764
True, conservatives are immune to feelings of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.

It's a waste of time trying to convince these mental midgets of anything. It's better to go after the "only go to church on thanksgiving, sure i'll watch modern family" Christians. Them we can convince.
>>
>>82220294

That's retarded.

A union has more worth if people aren't literally forced to stay together, dumb fuck.
>>
>>82220781
Except that FGM is a sex crime. Props for one of, if not the worst, apology I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>82220146
> the middle east was always muslim
> lebanon
>>
>>82220819
>/pol/ invented the word degenerate

The word has a meaning and the way I used it is entirely within the correct usage
>>
>>82220781
>"there's nothing sexual in nature about your sexual identity"
>>
>>82220757
You keep moving the goalposts again and again becuase you can't actually argue.

>10 year olds undergoing sex changes and then advocating it on tv is also consensual,

Sex changes on 10 year olds aren't consensual, they're violations (Not that this happens that often outside of putting makeup and clothes on anyway?) . It being legal doesn't change that. Abortion is legal, and it's still wrong.
>>
>>82220835
convinced of what? You already have gay marriage rights, why are you so obsessed with making sure everyone has the same opinion about it?
>>
>>82220801
>he says while disregarding the studies and statistics that prove that a disproportionate amount of child molestation is homosexual in nature
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82220792
I understand proportions, but you seem to think merely mentioning the word means you've won the argument so I'll leave you to your delusions.

You really should learn how to defend a belief in an articulate manner though.
>>
>>82220799
Yes, that's the joke. Can't disprove big ideas with anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>82220858
>Abortion is legal, and it's still wrong.
Why? What harms does it do? There's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either.
>>
>>82220253
I live in a uk city which is about 40% muslim. Thats within about 30 years. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>82220840

All I'm saying is that no one who opposes gay marriage but supports divorce has any right to talk about the sanctity of marriage.
>>
>>82220304
>Marriage is a covenant centered around procreation.

Not only, by far. Sterile women could also get married. Marriage was about everything except love. It was for politics, for sex, for children, for social welfare, etc.

It's anything you want it to be.
>>
>>82220867
again, you're trying to use memes as arguments and it's just not working out for you is it buddy?

Do I need to repeat myself yet again? The statistical rebuttals and relevant studies are ALREADY in the source you posted that debunk your own point.
>>
>>82220868
>Outright admits he doesn't understand proportions
>goes as far as to actually demonstrate it for us
>ACTUALLY I DO UNDERSTAND IT AND YOU SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF REEEE
Facts aren't beliefs. They're facts. Gays are more likely to molest children. Fact.
>>
>>82220814
Sexual reassignment surgery isn't sexual activity.

Just look at this biblically. Men in the bible were often circumsized, but they were still considered virgins. They had genital surgery, but God did not consider this sexual activity.

Do you think you know better than our Lord and Savior?
>>
>>82220541
>knowing that Jewish religion is based on Sumerian mythology makes me a kike
ok retard
>>
>>82220902

It started as a financial institution, though.
>>
>>82220912
>Sexual reassignment surgery isn't sexual activity.
It is, though.

It's not having sex but it is a sexual activity in that it is an activity and it is sexual in nature.
>>
>>82219685
Gay marriage is literally pointless since gays can't reproduce.
>>
>>82220917

I doubt it. I believe marriage existed long before money, but argue your case, I'm listening.
>>
>>82220901
> "haha because you make one allowance you have to make them all lol"
Not who you're arguing with and i support gay marriage but your argument is fucking terrible.
>>
>>82220883
>Why? What harms does it do?

Human beings have innate rights, this is self-evident. One of those is the right to life. This is why, if you didn't know, murder is wrong. Abortion is a violation of this right to life. This is simple stuff buddy.

Two guys getting married isn't anywhere near comparable or at all a violation of anybody's rights, but we've strayed away from that haven't we? Almost like you can't argue without moving goalposts.
>>
>>82220253
There are 4 major English cities that are majority non-white. They're also the most Islamic. They also had hundreds and hundreds of children being gangraped by these muslims for decades without anyone stopping them. Do tell those victims how harmless Islamic immigration is.
>>
>>82220680
>if they fuck children, then it does hurt the children
If a wants my dick inside her, then whether it hurts the kid or not is as much of your concern as the ruptured asshole of some faggot, anon.
>>
>>82220929

>people who marry and don't procreate have a pointless marriage.

Then why do you engage in relationships, faggot?
>>
>>82220902
Sterile women should be euthanized
>>
>>82220818
Can't hear you over the sound of my glorious locks swaying in the breeze of this oscillating fan.
>>
>>82219478
Which laws though?
I mean living under the 10 commandments would actually work pretty alright for those people.
>>
>>82220938

It says "until death do us part" in the default vows, anon.
>>
>>82220786
WOAH NELLY, looks like we've got an EDGY GUY over here, everyone look at how edgy and COOL he is
i bet this guy SNEERED when he typed that, i bet he gave a lil CHUCKLE under his breath and pressed enter with FLAIR
probably settled back into his chair all satisfied and took a sip of refreshing cordial
lmao guys this dude is just so fuckin AWESOME
>>
>>82220813
Why would you get to dictate when I consume the marriage with my consenting bride?
>>
>>82220901
>who opposes gay marriage but supports divorce has any right to talk about the sanctity of marriage.

Not even Jesus Christ? As a reminder, Christ supports divorce, you absolute dumbfuck.

>speaks of sanctity of marriage
>thinks he farts mightier than the Lord
>>
>>82220862
>convinced of what? You already have gay marriage rights, why are you so obsessed with making sure everyone has the same opinion about it?

I'm not tired of winning yet.
>>
>>82220908
Read the source again, fuckwit. The pro-faggot side admit that the numbers are real. The numbers reflect reality. They just go "not real gays though". Keep digging.
>>
>>82220936
>I believe marriage existed long before money
First marriage: 2350 BC
First money: 5000 BC

Money is older than marriage.
>>
>>82220883
You next line is "it's fine to kill humans as long as they don't feel and aren't conscious", the other guy will reply with "I'll kill you in your sleep then if you don't mind", you'll go in denial because you have no argument and you'll just end up shouting that fetus is not human while the other guy will shout that 1 year old isn't human either according to your logic. Then you'll start calling fetus a bunch of cells and chemicals and the other guy will say that me and you are also a bunch of cells and chemicals. Then you'll say "you must be trolling" and act like you've won the argument. There, I've saved everyone time.
>>
>>82220858
>Sex changes on 10 year olds aren't consensual
you think you can have gay rights without all the tranny madness and all the things that openly get pushed on children? its certainly legal so how can it not be consensual? You seem to reject the idea of degeneracy in general and yet cherrypick the consequences that it causes.
>>
>>82220983

Because that age range is ideal for producing healthy offspring, which is the entire reason you married that eight year old Thai girl. Right, anon?
>>
>>82220967
t. Can see his scalp through his thin greasy hair
>>
>>82220946
>abortion is murder
Except according to science, it's not a human being at that point, so no, it's not murder at all.

Again, there's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice either.
>>
>>82219784
All you have to do to watch this reality show is wait about 20-50 years.
>>
>>82220513
So, you don't see the issue with millions of people, rather than the government enforcing 1500+ year old religious law, while people in countries without said savagery advocate for said populace to come to their country en masse?
They're animals. You can NOT tame them. We tried it with the Native Americans, and it DOES NOT WORK. You can punish them, sure, but it doesn't matter if they drive a truck through an ocean of people in the middle of Time's Square, killing hundreds of our citizens. Keep them the fuck out.
>>
>>82220912
>Sexual reassignment surgery isn't sexual activity.

Then what the fuck is it? Is it sexual in nature? Yes. Do people move when they perform the surgery? Yes. Is it performed on sexual bits? Yes. Are you retarded? Yes.
>>
>>82220985
>Christ supports divorce
I have never seen a worse post than this.
>>
>>82220848
>the middle east was always muslim

Only person to say that is you.

>>82220841
>Except that FGM is a sex crime.

According to who?
>>
>>82221014
If producing healthy offspring is a requirement for marriage then faggots shouldn't be able to marry either, anon, so no.
>>
>>82220952
This, i live in such a place and its awful when detached american leftists talk to others saying its not a big deal and it will never happen. In my town no girls walk home at night and if they do go out the bars are full of sober arabs who try and prey on then. There were the usual rape gangs. Litter everywhere and during the day they just loiter in the middle of the roads. Our local church is busiest when it hosts eid celebrations.
>>
>>82220980
how triggered can you be /lgbt/

i just don't like gays, that's a perfectly fine position especially on 4chan where everyone hates jews, women and muslims or whatever
>i bet this guy SNEERED when he typed that, i bet he gave a lil CHUCKLE under his breath and pressed enter with FLAIR
i did sneer because gays disgust me, i didn't do anything else
>>
>>82221008
Cool fanfiction.

If you don't want to talk with people on the internet, don't reply. Don't post.
>>
>>82221022
>I can't explain how two men marrying eachother is violating anybody's rights
>I know, let's make this about abortion and sex changes instead

lol
>>
>>82221047
The law.
>>
>>82220857
something being "sexual" in nature ≠ sexual activity
>>
>>82220966

Wew, lad, such edge.
>>
>>82219598
>You need to be religious to be against gay marriage. This is fact.

no it's not. i'm against gay marriage as long as they get tax breaks. take those away and i'm fine with it though. makes no fucking sense. I don't even like normal married couples getting tax breaks, but at least there's a reason for it even if it's a stupid one(single people get to support their kids because apparently no one can support their own) . But 2 guys singing a piece of paper and getting big tax breaks is bullshit. They should reduce it to whatever it would take to give it to everyone and do that.
>>
>>82220952
>They also had hundreds and hundreds of children being gangraped by these muslims for decades without anyone stopping them.
good, most of those children are whores

muslims are our allies against jewish degeneracy
>>
>>82220974
But making one mistake, or breaking a rule should not lead to some fatalistic all or nothing collapse.
>>
>>82221080
>an activity that is sexual = a sexual activity
A sex change is therefore a sexual activity as it is both sexual and an activity.
>>
>>82219478
Are we talking OT or NT?

OT law (aside from the 10 commandments) was fulfilled and not required for Christians.

It's pretty easy to live under the 10 Commandments.
>>
>>82221022
>Except according to science, it's not a human being at that point, so no, it's not murder at all.

When does science call it a human being then? When the sun touches its forehead, or sees his mother's face. Seems pretty sentimental, a unique genetic code seems to be a little more scientific
>>
>>82221064
haha! my god he's at it again! he never stops! the rage train will never die!
>grr i don't like people because 4chan haha this place is a cesspool of hatred and that's fun
lmao! cracks me up! xD
>>
>>82220911
>Outright admits he doesn't understand proportions

Never happened.

>goes as far as to actually demonstrate it for us

Never happened.

>ACTUALLY I DO UNDERSTAND IT AND YOU SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF REEEE

Ironically, the only people who post like this are secretly raging to themselves.

Learn to lose an argument with a bit of grace, buddy.
>>
>>82221047
So you are wrong that islamic immigration has never converted a nation. You also ignore the recent example of lebanon.
>>
>>82221022
>Except according to science, it's not a human being at that point, so no, it's not murder at all.

Science also says transgenderism isn't a mental illness and that child sex changes are okay. Not long ago weren't you decrying "liberal science?" What's going on here my dude? Are you losing track of your own argument again?
>>
File: pol user.jpg (73KB, 632x504px) Image search: [Google]
pol user.jpg
73KB, 632x504px
>>82221072
BUT BUT MUH DEGENERACY
>>
Homosexuality is naturally-occurring form of population control. Nature is trying its best to curb the human problem.
>>
>>82221072
>"i can't explain my stances so i'll backpedal to another subject where i feel safe"

lol
>>
>>82221071
>Cool fanfiction
Except the guy already went into the "FETUS IS NOT HUMAN" stage >>82221022 Those arguments are all the same. Leftists do not understand the "life" isn't the same as "experience of life". In their opinion something that does not experience life is not alive. Leftists are insane, what can I say.
>>
>>82220915
>obviously triggered
Kys shlomo
>>
>>82221113
>posts like this
>w-why don't people like me
really gives one pause
>>
>>82221114
>NUH UH
>NUH UH
>NO U
>>
>>82220946
>Human beings have innate rights, this is self-evident.
what about animals, do they have a right to life too? If so who enforces it and who punishes the people who violate it?
>>
>>82221122

Not him, but I could have sworn science said that transgender brain activity mimics that of the gender they believe they are, which would classify the condition as a mental disorder?
>>
>>82221043
>repeat the same sentence until the guy you're arguing tells exactly what you want to retort
>proceed to retort
Wow I'm sure you sleep well.
>>
>>82220927
Gender reassignment is not sexual in nature just because it involves genitalia.

Is you pissing a sexual activity? If so, you've made the term so broad as to be meaningless.
>>
>>82221106
The same set of laws that fundamentalist Xtians think makes same-sex marriage bad.
>>
>>82221139
>le reddit triggered buzzword
weak. Stay mad christard
>>
>>82221149
Police does. Go ahead, try to kill a dog in front of a policeman.
>>
>>82221173

So, Leviticus, then?
>>
>>82221136
backpedalling? To what? The argument that this began as and you never actually provided a solid argument before you changed the subject? Yeah I'm backpedalling to that one.

it's also hilariously ironic that you're accusing other people of not being able to back up their own stances when you NEVER gave a valid argument to your original point other than your own social predujices of "muh degennurasey"
>>
>>82220655
>1% of the population molests 30% of the children
The 1% here is priests, right?
>>
File: spooky.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>82220946
>Human beings have innate rights, this is self-evident.
>self-evident
>>
>>82220952
Please, list these cities and some concrete data as to their religious practices.
>>
>>82221127
Idiot logic, Homosexuality is far more prevalent in nations with declining populations then expanding ones.
>>
>>82221122
I'm trying to understand your stance on things.

Homosexuality is fine because "there's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice." But pedophilia, abortion, and sex changes aren't, even though you have no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice.

I find that a fascinating contradiction and I'm having fun exploring it.

And where did I decry "liberal science?" I did a search on this thread and your post was the only one to use that phrase (until I make this post).
>>
>>82221207
If you think 1% of the population are priests you're genuinely retarded, anon.
>>
>>82221149
>what about animals, do they have a right to life too

Simple answer, no.
>>
>>82221017
I'm sorry, I was listening but someone just offered me a lucrative deal to appear on the cover of several romance novels.
>>
Can we just have an extinction level event already?
>>
>>82221203
When will this meme end. Paul explicitly says that homosexuality is bad. Christ essentially implies it when giving a no go to any adultery, and saying that man and women are by their nature joined to one another in matrimony.
>>
>>82221235
Silly, it was a joke because the percentage of homosexuals is closer to 10% than 1%
>>
>>82221043
>Then what the fuck is it?

A surgery. A non-sexual, medical procedure done by professionals.
>>
>>82221247

Which ones? I'll buy them just so I can see this visage of perfection you insist on hiding.
>>
File: soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg (28KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg
28KB, 640x436px
>>82221251
soon anon, soon...
>>
>>82220644
except you're talking out of your ass and that's a lie. You have to be 18 to get a sex change. Children with gender dysphoria can take puberty blockers so they have enough time to decide what the fuck they are and don't kill themselves. Those puberty blockers are not permanent and not harmful.
>>
>>82221073
The law of who? What country? What constitution?

>>82221119
No, I'm not wrong about that, because I never said that.
>>
>>82221262
Why would Christ imply anything when he was pretty explicit about other things (like being generous and kind to your fellow man).

At the very least, he would have told a parable whose moral was that same-sex marriage was not OK.
>>
>>82221200
i doubt the charge would be violating the dogs self evident right to life.
>>
>>82221044

Matthew 19:9, motherfucker. Christ validating divorce.

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
>>
>>82221137
>In their opinion
In the opinion of science, a fetus isn't a human being.

In your opinion, a human is what? A fetus? Semen? Is masturbation mass murder now?

Or is taking any life murder (it's not, but apparently, you seem to think that), so it's now wrong to do what? Eat meat? Eat plant life? Breath because you "murder" microbes? Is breathing murder now? If you think so, please, feel free to stop breathing.
>>
>>82221207
Priests are less likely to be paedophiles than rabbis or imams. Im not christian but i do get annoyed at the punching down.
>>
>>82221113
i don't like gays, i'm fine with people

if it makes you feel better i don't hate gays, i just don't like them, it's not an active loathing
>>
>>82221146
Do you honestly think acting childishly is going to save you from this mental thrashing you're taking?
>>
>>82221207
No. Priests are less likely to molest children than teachers. 80% of child molesting priests are homosexuals.
>>
>>82221244
so if humans have a self evident right to life but animals dont, then can you define what self evident means.
>>
>>82221204
Thread began talking about a potential television show (this is /tv/, not /pol/). Everything has been off-topic. You have no grounds for complaining about someone talking about something else when you're just as guilty.
>>
>>82221214
Blacks have higher homosexuality rates.
>>
>>82221321
By "priests" I was referring to religious leaders of all persuasions. I should have chosen a better word.
>>
>>82221149
See, this is where morality comes in. My morality tells me that if you kill a cow to make your human life better, it's justified. You will achieve more than a cow would. On the other hand, if you kill your child to make your life better, it is not justified. That child would have more years ahead of it than you do, so logically his life is more valuable than yours and there's no way to justify that murder.
>>
>>82221301
The very idea of same sex marriage was not even a thing back in those days, so why would Jesus have commented on it? That's like saying why didn't Jesus acknowledge global warming?
>>
>>82221323
pls just be aware that you sound like an edgelord and that isn't up for debate
>>
>>82221299
> Muslim immigrants do not outnumber native populations in any region of the world that wasn't already Muslim.
You are such a fucking idiot
>>
>>82219657
Massively underrated
>>
>>82221212
London, Luton, Leicester and Slough. You've already been informed of their religious practices. Keep denying reality.
>>
>>82221275
The first one is called "The Man with the Really, Really, Really Nice-Looking Hair who is Also Pretty Good at Winning Internet Arguments".

It's kindle-only, I believe.
>>
>>82221042
>We tried it with the Native Americans, and it DOES NOT WORK

What, killing them en masse? You have no idea what you're talking about. 18th century America was not a happy, multicultural paradise where settlers tried to mix with the Natives. Even those that did, like the Cherokee, were constantly taken advantage of even when they did adapt.
>>
>>82221301
Right, and because theres no explicit reference to beastiality that can't be bad either.

He states that men and women naturally seek each other out. This inherently means anything else is natural. Adultery is an absolute taboo, explicit said. So where is the room left for homosexual marriage?
>>
>>82221314
> opinion of science
Science doesnt have an opinion, it is a method, with findings.
>>
>>82221387
i sound like a bigot

edgelord would be GAS THE GAYS AND CASTRATE THEM XD
>>
>>82221350
>I actually got BTFO but changing the topic every time I lose is allowed here this is tv tough luck kid haha
what a fucking loser lmao
>>
>>82219478
>thinking Leviticus is applicable to anyone other than the Jews in exodus
>not realizing that God established new covenants with the kings
>overlooking the fact that Christ is not a law giver, instead he provides beautiful allegories which are to be interpreted
>>
>>82221393
A statement made in a conversation about modern-day Europe.

Context matters, my angry little friend.
>>
>>82221358
Fair enough
>>
>>82221299
The UK.

>>82221306
That literally says that anyone who "divorces" and then fucks another woman is committing adultery. You absolute dunce.
>>
>>82220253
Brussels is a Muslim city. People supporting Sharia are even winning elections.
>>
>>82221314
>seven
I love when liberals compare a gamete to a zygote.
>>
>>82221403
A quick google search has revealed that London not only lacks of majority of Muslims, but that they make up less than a sixth of the cities total population.

Since your first example is a lie, I will dismiss the others out of hand.
>>
>>82220983
>consume the marriage
>>
>>82221212
I live in birmingham. We export terror to the rest of the country, it'd be awful to try have a wife or children here so ill move soon. The UK is more fucked than outsiders know.
>>
>>82221429
nope, still edgy
literally just be nice to people
it's not hard, friendo
>>
>tfw my pajamas are woven from two different kinds of material
Since I'm going to hell anyway, might as well have some fun while I'm still alive
>>
>>82221219
FYI I never gave the" there's no reason to oppose it outside of religious or personal prejudice." line. that is another anon.

Homosexuality is fine because it's entirely consensual and violates the rights of nobody. There's a fair argument that they're also natural since homos exist among animals as deliberate genetic dead ends, read up on the "gay uncle theory" if you want, but either way what's "natural" is irrelevant.

Sex changes aren't fine on CHILDREN because I don't think they're capable of consenting, for the same reason as all the other consent laws related to children to everything from crime to law. Sex changes on adults are fine because again, if some dude wants his dick cut off I really couldn't care less. I guess you could say it's a contradiction because I believe transgenderism is a mental illness but again, if some guy wants his thumb cut off, I think it's retarded and crazy but he's only hurting himself.

Transgenderism is a mental illness/disorder because it's calling a car a bucket. It's literally in contradiction with reality. A homo can love another guy, a male cannot be a female. But in terms of disorders it's fairly beignin. Hardly schizophrenia or something actually damaging.

Abortion is wrong for the reasons I stated before. Right to life. Killing is a violation of the right to life.
>>
>>82221337
I am only directly quoting you. You are calling yourself a child.
>>
>>82221455
>The UK

Any cases of them trying FGM as a sexual crime?
>>
>>82221442
The whole conversation is that it can happen, you say it never has, get shown it has both historically and recently. You say show me a case where it has happened where you say it is going to happen. You are literally a simpleton.
>>
>>82221479
>I will continue to deny reality
I hope they gangrape you. I'd love to see you deny that.

Google Rotherham. See what muslims really are.
>>
>>82221472
Brussels is a city where 65% of the population are Christian, actually.
>>
>>82219685
Progressives progress. Homosexuals are not the only group that does not get to marry whom they love. Rampant sexualization of children.Young and younger kids being more and more explicitly told how to have sex. Immigration from cultures where sex with children, boys and girls, is part of the norm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA
>>
>>82221507

I've committed countless blasphemies with my words and actions entirely unrelated to my being bisexual. I'm sure, when I go, that that will be near the bottom of the list of reasons I'll burn.

When I'm doomed anyway, degeneracy seems a reasonable course.
>>
>>82221343
>so if humans have a self evident right to life but animals dont, then can you define what self evident means.

If you believe in a God, the fact that we are made in God's image is enough. If you're more empirical or scientifically minded, the fact that we're sapient and have the capability to understand our own nature/rights. Key word there is capability
>>
>>82221537
Are children in Brussels called Brussel sprouts?
>>
>>82221484
"People" on the right think everywhere is a hellhole. Their perspectives are often completely divorced from reality.

I'll take statistics over your personal feelings and anecdotes, sorry.
>>
>>82219793
Yeah, kids need both parents. They NEED to make it illegal to have children unless you're married, and it's illegal to divorce. Kids are a responsibility, they're the future, fucking suck it up, you decided to have the boy.
>>
>>82221430
>I actually got BTFO so let's go back to talking about this other thing please stop asking me about other things that prove my logic doesn't stand when applied elsewhere
lmao indeed.
>>
>>82221479
Not him but:
> government statistics
My towns statistics say its about 30% muslim and its a hilarious lie. I can easily go a week and the only british people i see are my family.
>>
>>82221314
I've heard all of those arguments. You're just repeating the same points over and over again. Fine, I'll repeat my points:
>in the opinion of science, a fetus isn't a human being
Which science would that be? A fetus is an early stage of human development. A dog fetus is different from a human fetus. Human fetus is human.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_development_(biology)
>Semen?
The development of a human being starts when the sperm successfully enters the ovum's membrane. The genetical material of the sperm and egg that combine to form a single cell, called a zygote, and the germinal stage of prenatal development commences. That's the start of the development of a human being. The material that made that development possible is not a human being just like air isn't human being despite the fact that human beings need it to be alive. Read on, it's science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_development_(biology)
>>
>>82221503
>literally just be nice to people
>literally just be nice to someone whose lifestyle i don't respect
you have the law on your side but no one will ever respect you, just remember that
>>
>>82219676
I'm an atheist and fuck fag marriage.
Marriage is a religious institution for making a pact under god to have children stay together and raise them, fags can't have children, fagism isn't godly or part of any religion, there is literally no point in fag marriage.
Marriage should be taken away from the government and all laws attached to it removed. It should be a religious thing only.
>>
>>82221511
>I am only directly quoting you.

No, directly quoting someone would be using their actual words.

And after that you could also demonstrate how I was wrong using words of your own.

That's how adults argue ideas.
>>
>>82219716
One is still active in some parts of the world, and is still supported by a majority of the religion.
I hate how I'm being told christians are as bad as muslims because christians 600 years ago were as intolerant as muslims now.
>>
>>82221425
And according to science, it's not a human at any stage where you can legally abort it.
>>
>>82221576
this is exactly what you're doing though, but multiple times. And I'm not even the guy you were arguing with
>>
>>82219685
'marriage' doesn't exist. if two people, including homosexuals, want to be 'married' all they have to do is say "we are married" and live their lives as married persons. what some gays want is for the state to recognise their relationships as "legal entities." it's purely about having the establishment acknowledge their lifestyle and identity

no one is keeping homosexuals from having relationships and living together. that's marriage if you want it to be
>>
>>82221022
>it's not a human being at that point

Not a person, anon. It's definitely a genetically homo sapiens, but it's not self aware.
>>
>>82221571
Nope, i was born and raised in durham. Lovely place, moved here for a job for about 5 years.
>>
>>82221543

Calling what pedophiles feel for children "love" is a little off. It's just lust, however we delude ourselves.

If transgender disorder is on the rise for acceptance, though, it wouldn't surprise me if the age of consent was lowered, and that would be bad for everyone who suffers this affliction.
>>
>>82221529
I didn't say it never has, you misinterpreted what I wrote.

I said that it was not a trend, and that European cities aren't becoming majority Muslim, no matter how hard you want to believe they are.
>>
>>82221516
I'd love to, but since muslims are a protected class, FGM practitioners are not prosecuted, despite it being illegal since the 80s. It is billed as a sex crime though.
>>
>>82221576
>when applied elsewhere
and who the fuck said you have to apply the same logic to everything? how can you be this fucking tupid?
>>
>>82221590
i've got a question tho: would the world be better if everyone on earth was just nicer to everyone else?
>>
>>82221600
No, thats legally not scientifically. By science humanity is in the dna, which it has from the start.
>>
>>82221587
>The material that made that development possible is not a human being just like air isn't human being despite the fact that human beings need it to be alive
And a fetus, like semen, is just material that makes a human being, not a human being, according to science. Abortion isn't murder according to science.
>>
>>82221592
marriage is a legal status not a religious rite you dumb edgelord. And if adulterous pregnant couples can marry so can fags you repressed faggot
>>
>>82221536
I'm pretty sure the one dismissing verifiable statistics out of hand is the one denying reality.

Anyway, I like in the US. So it's not my problem.
>>
>>82221567
>Key word there is capability
So we should be able to kill people that aren't capable of understanding anything, no?
>>
File: 1435929903608.png (205KB, 394x422px) Image search: [Google]
1435929903608.png
205KB, 394x422px
>>82221571
>I'll take statistics over your personal feelings and anecdotes, sorry.
the bellcurve
>>
>>82221596
If that's how adults argue, then why didn't you do that instead of saying "no. No. No u."?
>>
>>82221606
If a same-sex couple has a child (whether it's through adoption or through artificial insemination or a surrogate mother), it's important to keep the family strong. This includes things like allowing one of the parents to keep raising the child if the other dies. Same-sex marriage also makes it easier everybody in the family to be covered by a single health insurance policy.
>>
>>82221601
I'm not that anon, either.
>>
>>82221658
>would the world be better if everyone on earth was just nicer to everyone else?
if you were really nice you wouldn't be so disgusting as to be gay
>>
>>82221592
>Marriage should be taken away from the government and all laws attached to it removed. It should be a religious thing only
I've been single all my life and don't know how laws and relationships work: the post
>>
>>82221635
The muslim population in the uk has been dramatically rising the past 30 years - the number of schools with no british children increases every year. More muslim politicians rising to power. In every way it is a trend.
>>
>>82221360
so you pick your view of morality as the highest form and you also pick years of life left as the deciding factor? What if the kid only has like 5 years of life expectency in which it is in constant pain?

>>82221567
it all boils down to we do it because we can. there are no self evident rights.
>>
>>82221719
you dodged the question, try again
>>
>>82221674
>By science humanity is in the dna, which it has from the start.
Which would mean human sperm and human semen is human beings.
>>
>>82221719

You do understand that being gay isn't a choice, right?
>>
File: british diversity.webm (2MB, 826x490px) Image search: [Google]
british diversity.webm
2MB, 826x490px
>>82221635
>>
>>82221582
So, the government is lying.

That is your argument?

Well, I see no reason to truth some random person over official statistics, so I guess the best solution is to say we don't know how many Muslims are in the country, and pretending that they are becoming a majority with literally no evidence, is retarded.
>>
>>82221694
>I don't care that children get gangraped because it doesn't affect me
Yup, that's a liberal.
>>
>>82221677
Semen doesnt have human dna. Its a haploid.
>>
>>82221698
>So we should be able to kill people that aren't capable of understanding anything, no?

No, because rights isn't an individual by individual basis. People who lack sapience i.e vegetables are still of the human race and are total outliers.
>>
>>82221674
>By science humanity is in the dna, which it has from the start.
my pubic hair is a human being. Huh.
>>
>>82221708
sounds like meaningless legal red tape to me
>>
>>82221628
>Calling what pedophiles feel for children "love" is a little off. It's just lust, however we delude ourselves.
I'm sure you'd disagree if I were to make a similar statement about faggots, probably along the line of reasoning that since I'm not a faggot I wouldn't know.
>>
>>82221643
Yeah, fuck being logically consistent!
>>
>>82221587
A human fetus may be homo sapiens, but I wouldn't call it a "person" until it gained sapience and consciousness. When this is, I don't know exactly, but I know that it's probably not until late in the pregnancy.
>>
>>82221719
Kek
>>
>>82221677
>And a fetus, like semen, is just material that makes a human being, not a human being
No it isn't. As I said, read on. Zygote just keeps developing and becomes us. It literally is you, it has all of your genes. It is you. All it needs is food, warmth and all that other stuff that you and I need to stay alive as well.
>>
>>82221592
>Marriage is a religious institution for making a pact under god

I'm going to stop you there.

It's not.

We live in a secular society.

Marriage isn't tied to religion or child-rearing. That's why atheists can get married. That's why sterile people can get married.

Unless you are in favor of yourself never being allowed to marry, then you are a hypocrite on top of being a misinformed nonce.
>>
>>82221758
Yes. See: Ireland's census scrubbing over 7000 Nigerians from their numbers and declaring them "Irish" instead.

Also, government statistics you're looking at are 6 years old and don't count illegals.
>>
>>82221747
it's funny how they accept it's a mental illness (which doesn't have a cure) but then can't accept it's not a choice.
>>
>>82221692
>marriage is a legal status
And I'm saying it shouldn't be, as it was created as a religious rite and should be that.
>if adulterous pregnant couples can marry so can fags
They can't though ahahahaha
>b-but were """""monogamous"""""" that means we should be able to get married
nope, still no reason.
cry more fag.
>>
>>82221745
No. Those dont have either a human 23. chromosomes nor individual make up.
>>
>>82221706
Once again, I never wrong that.

If you can't grasp the simply concept of actually quoting things I say, then this conversation is pointless.
>>
>>82221767
But the keyword was capablitiy. Why should incapable beings be considered human?

There's nothing "self-evident" about this, mate.
>>
>>82221725
>I don't know how to post: the post
>>
>>82221791
It's at 22 weeks. Abortion is legal up to 24 weeks (where 55% of babies born at this age survive) and feminists are pushing for it to be even later.
>>
>>82221731
>What if the kid only has like 5 years of life expectency in which it is in constant pain?
Then you might as well kill it. If I have 5 years of nothing but pain ahead of me, might as well kill me too.
>>
>>82221739
well seeing as you're not going to be nice what you're really asking is if the world would be a better place is people who didn't like gays would be nicer to gays

and the answer is no because gays are disgusting
>>82221747
>>82221813
it's a choice to act gay, you can repress it and go to a gay conversion camp
>>
>>82221758
My view is one anecdote, but im far from the only one saying it. Over half the country is saying it.
>>
>>82221764
Sperm has human DNA in it. Thus, sperm is a human being according to your own definition.
>>
>>82221728
There are schools in Britain with no British students? Can you name one?

>>82221754
Proves nothing.
>>
>>82221791
For Kenian niggers it's until they're 7 or so that they become self-aware.

Should we be able to kill them? I think so, would make for great hunting tourism.
>>
>>82221848
>I never wrong that
Oh dear, I've broken him.
>>
>>82221814
>And I'm saying it shouldn't be, as it was created as a religious rite and should be that.
OK, fine. Let's call the legal thing a "civil union" and whatever happens in a church or temple or whatever "marriage". Same-sex couples should be allowed to get a civil union and be afforded the same protections as heterosexual couples. Religious institutions can marry whoever the fuck they want.

Arguing over semantics is pointless because we're right back to where we started.
>>
>>82221814
>And I'm saying it shouldn't be
and I'm saying you're a retard
>They can't though ahahaha
but they can...
>quoting something I didn't say
nope, cry more fag.
>>
>>82221778
Hair doesnt have dna in it mate.
>>
>>82221802
My sperm also has all my DNA and genes. Guess it's people, too!
>>
>>82221762
>makes up nonsense to refute rather than actually address arguments in a genuine or articulate manner

Yup, it's a retard.
>>
>>82221782

I wouldn't, actually. I'm bisexual and I didn't choose to turn out this way, any more than I chose to be afflicted with pedophilia. Nothing to do being this sick but endure it.
>>
>>82221874
if you genuinely believe that the world would be worse if everyone was nice to each other, you are in fact an edgy 14 year old and you should really be getting to bed soon kiddo
>>
>>82221791
>but I wouldn't call it a "person" until it gained sapience and consciousness
Good for you. At least you admit that your desire to kill fetuses isn't justified by science, it's just your selfish desire to kill things that aren't like you.
>>
>>82221811
>We live in a secular society
>implying we invented marriage in the 20th century or some shit
>Marriage isn't tied to religion or child-rearing.
It was, that's my point, we need to go back, bacause that's al it was good for in the before time, now it's just about the government having more control over people
>Unless you are in favor of yourself never being allowed to marry
I am
kys
>>
>>82221882
proves that brown people are hostile and dangerous
>>
>>82221918
>nonsense
You literally said that you don't care because it's not in your country. You're okay with children being gangraped. Liberal scum.
>>
>>82221877
No it doesnt, it has half. A human has 23 chromosome pairs.
>>
>>82221874

How does one "act" gay? Are you referring to the ultra flamboyant ones with exaggerated movements and prominent lisps that seem to be trying too hard? Because I'm not one of those.
>>
>>82221896
Are you just trying to get the last word at this point? I'll let you have it, if you want.
>>
>>82221919
>Nothing to do being this sick but endure it.
How are pedophiles any more sick than gays?
>>
>>82221882
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils--double-years-ago.html
>>
>>82221951
>You literally said that you don't care because it's not in your country.

Nope, what I said is that it isn't my problem.

Nor did I mention gangrapes anywhere in my post. You're the one tying that to Muslims, not me.
>>
>>82221956
>he says after his sixth straight "it's pointless arguing with you" post
The only people that mention last word are those desperate to have it. Child.
>>
>>82221786
yeah, because changing the original subject every time you lose is being consistent in any way
>>82221864
>feminists are pushing for it to be even later
no one's saying they're a feminist here.
>>82221928
what's with /pol/'s trend of making people """"admit""""" to things they never said? So pathetic.
>>
>>82221916
Go back to school
>>
>>82221850
>There's nothing "self-evident" about this, mate.

Not that anon but read some John Locke, Immanuel Kant and Mill before you talk shit you limey cunt.
>>
>>82221984
Oh, so they are British.

Just not white. Got you.
>>
>>82221991
No, the police and reality are tying to muslims because muslims are the perpetrators.

>children being gangraped is not my problem
Ah yes, loving liberals.
>>
>>82221874
gay conversion camp just sounds like a really good place to find a boyfriend desu
>>
>>82222015
The very fact that you have to refer me to some authors contradicts this stuff being self-evident, anon. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>82221975

I have urges to have sex with children. Homosexuals just want to have sex with other adults of the same gender. You don't see how that makes a difference?
>>
>>82221916
>My sperm also has all my DNA and genes
Are you retarded or something? Have you been to school? Do you believe in evolution? To make a baby mommy and daddy need to combine their genes. That's what makes evolution work.
>>
File: ss (2015-08-30 at 04.30.07).png (684KB, 634x530px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-08-30 at 04.30.07).png
684KB, 634x530px
>>82222023
>british
>not white
>>
>>82222038
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179116/
Enjoy.
>>
>>82221921
>if you genuinely believe that the world would be worse if everyone was nice to each other
that's not what we were discussing and you know it

if i was nicer to gays the world would obviously be worse
>>82221953
>How does one "act" gay?
by being in gay relationships?
>>
>>82221998
Nice deflection from being proven that you're in favour of murdering sentient beings.
>>
>>82221952
>>82221952
>it has half
Meaning it has human DNA in it. Thus, according to you, a human.

Guys, quit jacking it. You're killing people! Masturbation is murder!
>>
>>82222023
They arent british. What's your confusion?
>>
>>82221995
>The only people that mention last word are those desperate to have it.

No, I'm just having a hard time if you're still trying to carry on this conversation, albeit in a stupid way, or if you're trying to end it, by acting as stupid as possible.

I only seek clarification.
>>
>>82222038

That sounds like a great TV show. Gay conversion camp played for laughs "Oh no, Billy hung himself!" "That's the fifth one this week."
"Hey, Caleb, wanna meet up on our hike?
>>
>>82219733
Anarcho-Primitivists have to live in the woods without any kind of modern technology.

Communists have to move to North Korea for 6 months.

Feminists can't use anything invented by a man.
>>
>>82221998
>original subject
The original subject:

>>82219478
>Would this be a good idea for a show?
>>
>>82222023
British people arent white now. Wew lad. This is your brain on leftisn.
>>
>>82222050
>You don't see how that makes a difference?
No. Both goes against the biological imperative of reproduction, although looking at those 8 year olds in South America that are popping out children, I'd say that being a pedo makes more sense.
>>
>>82222076
It says right in the article.

These children are British citizens.
>>
>>82222078
>you can have final word I don't even care
>keeps posting
Lmao

>ur dumb
Keep acting like a child, child.
>>
>>82222072
No, a human has 23 chromosome pairs and sex chromosomes. Haploid cells do not, in turn the body has special mechanisms to stop your immune system attacking them. Go back to school.
>>
>>82222052
>"If it has human DNA, it's a human!"
>sperm has human DNA, is it a human?
>"uh uh uh you're retarded? i'm smart. evolution!"
>>
>>82222113
Some British people certainly aren't white.
>>
>>82222064
fucking nice, ty anon
>>
>>82221853
>hehe you forgot the meme arrow tough luck kid
>>82221874
>it's a choice to act mentally ill
>all you have to do is repress your mental illness because it's against this old jewish doctrine you're probably not even part of! And use the medically unproven method of converting to non-mentally ill where you'll either kill yourself or become disgustingly degenerate!
>>
>>82222067

So a gay man should force himself to pursue either a straight relationship or none at all, just to avoid offending your sensibilities?
>>
>>82222116
>These children are British citizens.
I have a paper that says I'm Batman.
>>
>>82219812
Or they just think the government should get the fuck out of marriage in general and views gay marriage as just the extension of an already broken system to even more people. Why should marriage even be a political issue?
>>
>>82222121
I didn't say you can have the last word, I asked you if you wanted it. You implied you did not.
>>
>>82222163
remember friend, gays are icky
>>
>>82222139
>No, a human has 23 chromosome pairs and sex chromosomes.
So anybody with aneuploidy is not human?
>>
>>82222072

I've killed more people than Hitler, if that's the case, and will kill countless more in my lifetime. Somebody stop me!
>>
>>82222139
You've now changed your argument from "if it has DNA, it's human" to "humans have 23 chromosome pairs" which then means a bamboo bat and a bunch of other animals are humans because they also have 23 chromosome pairs.

https://www.quora.com/Humans-have-23-pairs-of-chromosomes-What-other-species-have-the-same-number
>>
>>82222116
Yes you have to be to use public schools what were you expecting. Immigrants and children of immigrants are not British, as is stated on government forms, they would not check the box nationality: "British".
>>
>>82222164
That is not legally recognized by any government though.

Britain citizenry is.
>>
>>82222092
episode of south park
>>82222152
>all you have to do is repress your mental illness because it's against this old jewish doctrine you're probably not even part of! And use the medically unproven method of converting to non-mentally ill where you'll either kill yourself or become disgustingly degenerate!
it's either that or you could accept i don't like you and move on with your life
>>82222163
>>82222189
or accept that i don't like you and want you to suffer
>>
>>82221912
the cum I left in it does. And doesn't most of my body technically have genetic material?
>>
>>82222222
waste of a get tbqh
>>
>>82222116
> When you get btfo so hard you play stupid
>>
>>82222092
>Have you heard? Billy is hung.
>>
>>82222222
W A S T E D G E T
>>
>>82222202
The sperm holocaust is real.
>>
>>82222177
>still going for last word
Child
>>
>>82222141
Yes anon, good job, you're starting to understand. YOUR sperm has YOUR dna which is how we know it's a part of YOU. ZYGOTE has CHILD's dna which is how we know that at this point child's life already started. Get those gears grinding man, come on.
>>
>>82222222
WASTED
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>82222222
shit get
>>
>>82222222
fuck you /pol/ddit
>>
>>82222213
>That is not legally recognized by any government though.
That's bigotted
>>
>>82222206
No i said human DNA. Follow the conversation babe.
>>
>>82222222
consider killing yourself
>>
>>82222244
>>82222250
>>82222272
>>82222273
>>82222276
get rekt gays
>>
>>82222208
Nowhere in the article does it say that there are schools full of nothing but immigrants. It only mentions school filled with non-white British citizens.
>>
>>82222222
Great get. Put those queers in their place.
>>
>>82222222
REEEEEEEE I HATE YOU
>>
>>82222068
>sentient
good thing it's not.
>>82222107
the first few replies you interchanged, that was the original subject
>>
>>82222265
>sperm has human dna
So, it's a human. Whoa. Cum rights when?
>>
>>82222197
Yes, like downs essentially renders you inhuman.
>>
>>82222222

But I love you, anon.
>>
>>82222246
This is not an argument.

>>82222262
I thought I was contining
>>
>>82222265
The idea that a zygote is a human in the same way as a 4-year-old is ridiculous. One is a single cell that happens to have human DNA and could potentially become a person.

If you ordered chicken at a restaurant and somebody gave you a fertilized chicken egg, you'd be pretty annoyed, right?
>>
>>82222295
>if it has human dna, it's a human
Your cum is now a human being.
>>
>>82222222
post a selfie, i bet you're hot
>>
>>82222262
I thought I was continuing our conversation.
>>
>>82222222
You're a waste.
>>
>>82222317
>get consciousness at 22 weeks
>get killed 2 weeks later
Murderer.

>denying your own standards of sentience when it's convenient
Ah yes, liberals.

>>82222332
Keep going, child molester.
>>
>>82220011
>Yeah, but at this point it's just a good idea based on the tax breaks.
What tax breaks? List them.

>/pol/ loves to argue about divorce and alimony and blahblahblah, but it's the same as entering a business relationship.
No it isn't, you get punished fro breaking a contract in a business relationship, in a marriage you can be rewarded for that so long as you get custody of the children as well, or they're just poorer then their ex-partner. There's nothing like that in business, these people are literally being rewarded for voiding contracts they voluntarily agreed to.

>Don't enter one unless you're certain your partner is committed to see it through, and even if you are get some contracts to protect you in case things go south.
Do you think all the guys who got divorced got married thinking their wife was a total bitch who was going to divorce them and take all their money? They ALWAYS think they'll be the lucky one, are you really this stupid?

>The government has rigged it so far in married couple's favor that it's silly to even discuss not doing it.
Explain how, I always hear people say this but they never give the details. Given how atrocious divorce can be and how common it is now they'd have to be some pretty fucking amazing benefits.
>>
>>82222317
>the first few replies you interchanged, that was the original subject

My first reply was to >>82219478, as were the first few replies to this thread. That's the original topic.
>>
>>82222348

So are chimps, since we share a ton of DNA with them. Shall we give them voting rights and a representative?
>>
>>82222222
>I'm a narcissist asshat
ok.
>>
File: P1170492.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
P1170492.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>Fundamentalists think that these are trees
>>
>>82222330
>>82222349
>/lgbt/ tried to trigger me because i must be secretly scared of all homosexual behaviour because i don't like gays
i just don't like gay people, the gay acts are whatever idrc

many people i admired in the past fucked men in the ass, doesn't make them gay
>>
>>82222391

If they were able to attain an erection long enough to penetrate a male anus and achieve orgasm, I've got news for you, friend.
>>
>>82222226
Yes and most of your body is human and you can only treat it as you will as it is yourself.
>>
>>82222391
literally what
>>
>>82222222
I COULD DO SO MUCH MORE
SO MUCH MORE!
>>
>>82222308
> non white
> not immigrants
Are you thinking as you type.
>>
>>82222417
>>82222429
you gays need to stop turning male-on-male sex acts into something gay
>>
>>82221423
And do you have any idea what you're talking about? Ever since the Pilgrims settled at Plymouth Rock, settlers tried negotiating with them. Do you know what they got in return? Their wives raped and their children's brains strewn across the walls of their shacks. Was what they were offering fair? Not really. However, the Whites brought with them technologies for agriculture, weapons, and architecture, and we were 100% willing to try with them, but to no avail. We unsuccessfully kept this up for about 100 years before we decided to speak their true language: war. And quite frankly, an army of 100k+ pissed off, well-armed Anglos against a tribe of millions of spear-chuckers was the roflstomp of all stomps
>>
>>82222348
No, it doesnt. It has haploid dna.
>>
>>82222384
According to these pro-lifers, just about everything is human life. My cumrag is human life 'cuz it's full of DNA.
>>
>>82222390
Actually they explicitly dint. Those would be equivalent to an underutilised egg. It's when they are fertilised that they become life, in both cases. You are an idiot.
>>
>>82222440
There are many ethnicities living in Britain, not just whites! Idris Elba isn't white, for example.
>>
>>82222473
Human sperm contains human DNA.

So it's a human being. Jizz is people, too, man. Won't someone think about the jizz?
>>
>>82222509

I am. Daily. Sometimes twice or thrice a day.
>>
>>82222367
>Keep going, child molester.

I didn't call you names.
>>
>>82220253
>It's not a trend because the current data doesn't indicate that the conclusion of that alleged trend has been reached
How did this rebuttal make any kind of sense to you? Do you not know what a trend is? People like you are why Trump is president.
>>
>>82222498
*don't
*unfertilised
>>
>>82222498
Except those are activated almonds, which means that they have begun to grow into new life. It's literally the same thing as calling a zygote a person.
>>
>>82222525
Keep going, child molester.

>>82222558
Haha MEMES! That'll surely save face.
>>
>>82222502
It's self-evident that shitskins aren't Brits.
>>
>>82222509
Do you understand haploid? Moreover, not only is it only haploid, it also contains only your genetics. A embryo, by its nature, contains genetics other then the mothers,
>>
>>82222581
You also only contain your genetics. You're not a human being by your own logic, then.
>>
>>82222367
>get """"""""""""""""consciousness"""""""""""""""""""" (a few synapses BEGIN to develop)
>get "killed" while still barely living egg yolk
>don't even realie it or suffer because I'm not self-aware
alternatively:
>change allowing abortions to 2 weeks before instead of criminalizing it
>don't bitch when funding for education about it is bigger
>nobody dies, everyone's happy
but that wouldn't ever happen on your watch.

>inventing standards of sentience and claiming
>inventing sentience standards and claiming I did
ah yes, /pol/tards.
>>
>>82222509
No, it contains haploid dna. Human dna is the full set.
>>
>>82222628
It contains human DNA.
>>
>>82222622
0/10
>>
>>82222661
I don't care what you rank my reply. You're not a human being.
>>
>>82222426
but not everything in my body is alive. Example: hair. And I can cut it and throw it in the trash if I want to.
>>
>>82220304
Wait it's the guys birthday and all he gets is a STANDARD fuck party? I hate gay people now, they shouldn't be allowed to get married just because of this.
>>
>>82222625
>"consciousness is when life begins"
>OK, so you agree that abortion is murder then
>"OOOO CONSCIOUSNESS MORE LIKE NOT CONSCIOUSNESS AND ABORTION IS OKAY"
Imagine living an entire life where you are forced to bend your morals, break them even, in your desperation to remain part of the hivemind. What a life to lead.
>>
>>82222679
But can I still be a real hero?
>>
>>82222658
Humans have 23 chromosome pairs and 2 sex chromosomes. By definition.
>>
>>82222684
>hair
Hair is human being because it contains human DNA so don't get a haircut.
>>
>>82222695

Well, what constitutes a SUPERIOR fuck party to you?
>>
>>82222703
>quoting things I never said
Imagine living an entire life where you can't win arguments if you're not having them with yourself and the shit you make up on the spot.
>>
Gays are disease-ridden child molesters. Liberals hate everyone that isn't them and hold content for child victims of rape because the perpetrators are brown, that is, if they don't kill those children first.

These "people" aren't human.
>>
>>82222708
See >>82222206
>>
>>82222684
Yes? Hair has no dna, nor does several parts. Even if it did it is yours to do with as you please. A zygote is not.

I actually agree with abortion fyi, but your arguments arent coherent.
>>
>>82222734
that was my point, see the guy I'm replying to. We're on the same page (unless you're not being sarcastic)
>>
>>82222705
You can be an hero.
>>
>>82222734
>Go to barber
>In the middle of haircut, SWAT team busts down the door
>FREEZE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST
>Barber is charged with 100,000 counts of first-degree murder
>Get charged as an accessory
>Go to prison
>Get raped, shit now I'm gay
>Die and go to hell
>>
>>82222222
Based Chad with epic get
>>
>>82222762

I'm sure you have a similar summary of conservative beliefs to prove you're not biased.

(You)
>>
>>82222753
>"A human fetus may be homo sapiens, but I wouldn't call it a "person" until it gained sapience and consciousness."
>sapience and consciousness occurs at 22 weeks, abortion is legal to 24
You advocate child murder, by your own admission. Typical liberal scum.
>>
>>82222787
Really makes you think.
>>
>>82222764
Hair has DNA. An entire field of forensics is dedicated to pulling DNA information from hair.
>>
>>82220320
>since there clearly aren't enough male/female couples looking to adopt
Aren't there, you got a source for this? I hear other people argue the exact opposite, that there's an oversupply of straight couples wanting to adopt. Which is it?
>>
>>82222799
Where did I claim to be unbiased? Who the fuck tries to give evil, the likes of which liberals and queers ooze out, a fair shake?
>>
>>82222734
Your hair doesn't contain a unique genetic code you subsequently destroy through cutting it. Moreover, as its your own genetic code, you have some degree of control over it. Also hair is fucking dead you delusional hedonist
>>
>>82222807
Or he thinks abortion should be legal up to 22 weeks.
>>
>>82222857
>Moreover, as its your own genetic code, you have some degree of control over it.
Does this mean I can legally enslave or murder my identical twin?
>>
>>82222890
Which makes him an idiot, still. Since babies born at 21 weeks can survive.
>>
File: 1491295675152.jpg (10KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491295675152.jpg
10KB, 500x249px
>523/14/91/9

THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE
>>
>>82222857
So if something contains your DNA, you should have control over it? Guess that means abortions are back on the menu, boys!
>>
>>82222838

I didn't choose to be bisexual. I literally have no control over what arouses me. Have I been "evil" all my life, by your moral standards?
>>
>>82222896
What's with your bizarre strawmen?
>>
>>82222914
Then 21 weeks? I really don't care but it seems like you're just saying abortion is okay but maybe we let abortions go on for a couple weeks too long.
>>
>>82222934
Have you acted on it? Then yes.

Bisexuality doesn't exist either. It's just a faggot trying to keep one foot in the closet.
>>
>>82222927
No, I said same. Small word, but crucial. A fetus does not contain the same code.
>>
>>82220570
>>the paper asserts in passing that "Eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual"
Why in the hell were the other 14 percent doing it then? "I fuck little boys but I'm not gay" is even dumber then jacking it to traps and claiming it's not gay (it is).
>>
>>82222807
ah yes, because I posted that.
And by that person's standards, which specifies SAPIENCE AND consciousness, he probably believes the baby is a person when it becomes self aware and can think.
>sapience and consciousness occurs at 22 weeks, abortion is legal to 24
Do you know what sapience means dumbass? some brain synapses may BEGIN to develop at 22 weeks, though some argue it's actually at 23.
>>
>>82222957
I'm proving to you that your definition of life is arbitrary and therefore inherently wrong.
>>
>>82222222
kill yourself
>>
540! 540!
>>
>>82222980

I get an erection when looking at both women and men. Homosexuals have no attraction to women at all, so your bigotry is founded on ignorance, which is unsurprising.
>>
>>82222942
Not him but if it's bizarre that's only because the things you're saying are bizarre.

It's like if I said "a human is someone with two arms and two legs" then someone pointed out a kangaroo must then be human because they also have two arms and two legs, I can't really get upset with them for being bizarre when they followed my rules and logic.
>>
>>82220670
Then I guess you're a bigot anon, time to go get that buzzcut and subscribe to the daily stormer.
>>
>>82223004
They were lying

>>82223005
>I jump into the middle of other people's conversations and start having autism attacks
Bit weird of you, faggot.
>>
>>82223001
In what I just replied to, the word "same" was used zero times. So, no, you did not use the word "same."
>>
>>82223040
>I get an election looking at men
Like I said, a faggot.

>>82223043
>NO U
lmao
>>
>>82220762
But how anon? Is it the person or the sort of chemo they're given?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-26-19-35-12-1.png (617KB, 1410x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-26-19-35-12-1.png
617KB, 1410x1080px
>>82222222
THANKS FOR THE WASTE YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
Gays and liberals are objectively evil creatures and need to be removed.
>>
>>82223010
why are you gays so triggered that i don't like you
>>
>Your hair doesn't contain a unique genetic code
my sperm does.
>Also hair is fucking dead you delusional hedonist
and fetuses are hardly alive during early stages
>>
>>82223008
Why?
>>
>>82223077

Okay, troll. Enjoy this (You). It is your last.
>>
File: 1492206985377.png (158KB, 589x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492206985377.png
158KB, 589x628px
>>82223050
>non reply
>>
Gays are child rapists. Liberals condone child rape.
>>
>>82223077
>lmao
Are you really laughing? Because I get the vibe that you're upset because, whenever you say something you think is clever, someone else out-clevers you. Then again, I just joined in on this conversation.
>>
>>82223119
>>82222857
>>
>>82223183
>umad
Hello /b/
>>
>>82222222
faggot
Thread posts: 557
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.