[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear black people, Why did they give her blue eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Dear black people,

Why did they give her blue eyes?
>>
>>82218943
To make her more relatable to whitey.

(And imply that SJWs are ever that attractive)
>>
>>82218943
Her character is half-white if I remember right.
>>
>>82219313
But the actress isn't though.

That sounds like a terrible excuse for making black characters look white (i.e. more attractive). They did it with all characters by make up and lighting. Same thing that was done to Rihanna and Beyonce.
>>
>>82219376
There exist fully black people with blue eyes, Anon.
>>
>>82219376
You sound like an idiot.

The actress' race doesn't matter, she's playing someone half-white. Blue eyes are a visual indicator of this, and film is a visual medium.
>>
>>82219410
SHUT UP HEATH LEDGER WAS A REAL LIFE CLOWN THAT'S WHY THE STUDIO HIRED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82219408
Very rarely.

>>82219410

All the main characters in this show are lit up to look as white as possible. The only people who look african dark are background characters who don\t matter
>>
>>82219313
correct. The fact that she views herself as not black enough is a big part of her character, but OP didn't watch so ho would he know
>>
>>82220296
I'm on episode 3 just now.

>she views herself as not black enough

oh please . boohoo i don't know who I am. They can't use this while at the same time mocking rashida jones.

it's an excuse to make the whitest black show on earth and claim victory for african americans
>>
>>82218943
They didn't though? This is the actress from the movie? The one in the show, Logan Browning, has actual blue eyes.
>>
File: 1493510630527.jpg (395KB, 574x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493510630527.jpg
395KB, 574x758px
>>82219376
>But the actress isn't though.
Thor is AUSTRALIAN. Blacks can have blue eyes, if they are mixed. The actor is mixed, even. Your post is embarrassing.
>>
>>82220296
>actually watching the show
How's it going reddit?
>>
>>82220788
Trying to ridicule a poster is a sign of a lost argument. You know this right?
>>
>>82219408
If by "fully black" you mean descended from people who have never left sub-saharan Africa, then no that's incorrect.
>>
>>82221256
Unless my grandmother had some unknown Euro ancestry, I'm pretty sure it's possible.
>>
>>82220827
>implying arguments have any place in a thread about a racebait show
Reddit please.
>>
>>82221256
You can have sub saharan lineage and have blue eyes, though either by being mixed or exhibiting albinism. Everybody has blue eyes and melanin makes them range anywhere in between brown and blue. That's why we have people with green eyes and hazel eyes, but you don't see people with stuff like purple. It's not some color mutation that people picked up that makes them blue as opposed to brown, but rather just a decreased amount of ocular melanin.
>>
>>82221443
>>implying arguments have any place in a thread about a racebait show
>Reddit please.
Sure. I'll argue wherever if there's bitches like you. (You) can either deal with it or shitpost some more :)
>>
File: 134695588453.jpg (27KB, 465x364px) Image search: [Google]
134695588453.jpg
27KB, 465x364px
>>
>>82220788
Yes, I actually come up with my own opinions and don't just parrot whatever /pol/ tells me to
>>
>>82220363
You have completely misunderstood her character and motivations as well as the messages the show is communicating
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.