[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular/Uncommon Opinions I like Hot Fuzz the least of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: hot-fuzz-image.jpg (189KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
hot-fuzz-image.jpg
189KB, 620x375px
Unpopular/Uncommon Opinions

I like Hot Fuzz the least of the Cornetto Trilogy and prefer Shaun of the Dead and The World's End more.
>>
>>82218665
Me too. Hot Fuzz is normiecore.
>>
I can see someone preferring SotD over Hot Fuzz, but The World's End, really? It had such a weird, convoluted premise.
>>
>>82218789
I think you'll find Shaun of the Dead is normiecore - especially given how often it's played on ITV.
The World's End is a plebfilter though.
>>
>>82218794
>It had such a weird, convoluted premise.
Didn't find it weird or convoluted
>>
>>82218665
Shaun of the Dead > Hot Fuzz >>>>>>>>>>>>> World's End
>>
>>82219038
I don't know, I liked World's End
>>
>>82218665
Wtf this is an uncommon opinion?
>>
>>82220593
Bunch of people claim Hot Fuzz is the best of the trilogy. I disagree
>>
>>82218812
>how often it's play on ITV

Hot Fuzz is shown way more dude what
>>
TWE>HF>SoTD
>>
I love The World's End, Shaun of the Dead is okay
>>
>>82218665
Hot Fuzz >SotD

Haven't seen the world's end. I heard is bland compared to the other ones.

Shaun is a really solid movie tho.
>>
Feel like there's not a lot of unpopular/uncommon opinions going on here and just talking about the Cornetto Trilogy
>>
Goldmember is the best Austin Powers
>>
>>82221399
Haven't watched them in forever, but I can see it. I'd say mine would be a toss up between 2 or 3.
>>
>>82220752
This is the patrician opinion.
>>
>>82220623
Unless things have changed in the last year, not from what I've noticed. SotD and The Shawshank Redemption are /itvcore/
>>
Farmers mums?
>>
how is it a trilogy when paul exists?
>>
>>82221868
Has to contain the trio of Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, and Nick Frost.
>>
>>82221868
Paul was so bad, please fucking die.
>>
Shaun > Fuzz >>>>>>>> Worlds End
>>
>>82220616
Why do you disagree?
>>
File: memetrilogy.png (1MB, 1127x701px) Image search: [Google]
memetrilogy.png
1MB, 1127x701px
>>82218665

Hot Fuzz was so much better than the 2 other that I prefer not to think of it as a trilogy.
>>
I agree OP.

SotD>TWE>HF
>>
>>82218665
Fuzz > Shaun >>> End
>>
>>82222413
Just felt like it was the weakest among the three
>>
I liked Shaun of the Dead the most, but the other two were fucking great as well.
>>
>>82222442
GR>Ulysses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No discernable talent
>>
they all haven't aged that well.
>>
File: cattle3.jpg (265KB, 954x940px) Image search: [Google]
cattle3.jpg
265KB, 954x940px
https://www.strawpoll.me/12863670
>>
>>82222554
Other than maybe Shaun, I wouldn't say they've aged at all
>>
>>82218665
I like The World's End the best. But I'm a manchild alcoholic who has lost all his friends, so you know.
>>
File: hot_fuzz_blue_fury.png (58KB, 592x244px) Image search: [Google]
hot_fuzz_blue_fury.png
58KB, 592x244px
>>82222507
>literally no reasons
>>
>>82219038
this
>>
>>82222554
Shaun of the Dead is the only one that's aged, so that's a little broad of a statement.
>>
>>82218665
Unpopular opinion: I don't find any of them particularly funny
>>
>>82223466
Understandable. Some things aren't for everybody
>>
Hot Fuzz is great until its third act in which it just becomes an action movie. Kinda boring desu despite all the callbacks to earlier jokers.

Unpopular opinion, but yeah World's End is my favourite of the trilogy.
>>
>>82218665
I just liked them all. Though if you've seen one of them you've seen all of them.
>>
>>82222885
How would you say that it's aged? It's been a while since I've seen it.
>>
>>82223519
I mean the comedy is probably mostly about relatable situations, anyone who lives in the UK or in a village will find most of it pretty funny, and it's close to stuff like Midsomer murders with its horrific conspiracies and murders in a twee country setting.
>>
>>82218665
>I like Hot Fuzz the least of the Cornetto Trilogy and prefer Shaun of the Dead and The World's End more.

Same.
>>
>>82223569
I can't put my finger on it exactly. But watch it for yourself again, and you'll see what I'm saying.
>>
>>82223785
The feel of it feels dated? Like it has the air of the year it was made in?
>>
>>82224070
Pretty much. It gives a very early 2000's feeling when you watch it. It certainly hasn't aged poorly, but you can tell that it wasn't made recently.
>>
>>82218665
I have yet to watch WE a second time.
>>
>>82222442
Is that the same ulysess that homer worte?
>>
Hot Fuzz is the only good film in the 'Cornetto Trilogy'
>>
>>82225078
If you read the cover, no
>>
>>82225151
Yea but Shakespeare was a hack, no?
>>
>>82218665
That's not unpopular that's a fact
>>
I like the prequel trilogy though acknowledge there is bad things. It's become an obnoxious meme that they're the worst movies ever. They're really not that terrible.
>>
>>82224829
Try watching it again. It's one of those movies that's a lot better the second time. You catch all of the foreshadowing that all just felt like pointless filler the first time.
>>
>>82218665
The Pacific is better than Band of Brothers.
>>
>>82225615
Oh come on now that is just silly
>>
Hot Fuzz is my least favorite. Shaun is my favorite with World's End in the middle.

Shaun of the Dead is a perfect movie.
>>
>>82225676
I don't think a big budget Hollywood war flick has ever had a better looking battlefield than episodes of The Pacific.
>>
>>82225776
>Hot Fuzz is my least favorite. Shaun is my favorite with World's End in the middle.
Same
>>
>>82223519
>Hot Fuzz is great until its third act in which it just becomes an action movie.
World's End has the weakest third act in the trilogy, for sure. At least HF has some catharsis in its final sequence. WE is a poorly written diatribe.
>>
>>82221868
Paul is not an Edgar Wright movie and it shows by being so fucking bad not even Jason Bateman being in it can save it.
>>
>>82219012
It was definitely contrived. The story never flowed logically and had to be forced. I'm not going to list the problems because I'm on my phone, but it's my least favorite of the trilogy.
>>
>>82219038
This. AWE is still an above average comedy tho.
>>
>>82226835
>It was definitely contrived.
It really wasn't. It's simply the story of a man unable to move on from what he thinks were the best years of his life, and dragging his friends into trying to relive them.
>>
>>82226898
>AWE
TWE
>>
>>82223466
this. if they weren't set in britbongtstan they would be completely forgettable
>>
I watched World's End without really knowing anything about it and almost jumped out my seat when the guy's head hit the toilet and came off.

Anyway, you have to be at least 30 to appreciate TWE. I think it's second after Hot Fuzz.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.