[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: American-Gods-posters[1].jpg (546KB, 2006x1200px) Image search: [Google]
American-Gods-posters[1].jpg
546KB, 2006x1200px
Are you ready for Bryan Fuller's return to telekino tomorrow?
>>
>>82209036

I'm really excited for this, looks like nothing else on TV.
>>
>>82209036
Is he the guy that diddles kids?
>>
>>82209036
I'm just watching to get some Browning.
>>
>>82209238
Thats bryan singer
Fuller makes telekino
This and the leftovers are going to make Sundays the GOAT tv day for the next couple weeks
>>
>al swear engine is playing odin

mite be cool
>>
>Peter Stormare playing a slav

everytime
>>
>>82209036
Is that Crispin Glover, or is it just someone who looks a lot like him?
>>
>>82209940
It is him
>>
>>82209940
It's him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHBe522_USU
>>
>>82210069
>>82210017
Huh. Guess I'll give this a look then.
>>
Are they going to show that one part where the goddess sucks up a man through her vagina while having sex?
>>
So what are they all the gods of?
>>
File: t-bilquis-starz-vf[1].jpg (74KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
t-bilquis-starz-vf[1].jpg
74KB, 1120x630px
>>82210128
Yes, confirmed to happen in the first episode.
>>
>>82209036
>black people have their own god
>>
>>82210216
Why is the goddess of love so ugly?

Seriously even by black chick standards she's nasty looking
>>
>>82210361
even ugly people have sex
>>
>>82210184
the old gods (literally the classic mythological ones) are fighting for existence against the "new" gods who represent humanity's obsession with things like drugs and technology.
>>
>>82210361
>>82210401
What was she like in the novel?
>>
>>82209036
when does this episode air??

like can we get it at 12 am on stars or will it be like afternoon somtime
>>
Where can I watch it? I fucking loved the book and the show I'm really excited for (Ian McShane as Wednesday is literally and objectively perfect casting).

I don't have Starz unfortunately.
>>
>>82209036

Was Shadow black in the book?
>>
>technical boy is a skinny nu male instead of a fat basement dweller who dress up like matrix characters
>>
>>82210520
I would also like to know.I want to support the show but I only have streaming apps.
>>
>>82210548
mixed iirc, his mom was black.
>>
File: 138243958936.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
138243958936.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>God of evil bashes people's heads in with a fucking sledgehammer
>>
>>82209036
>The Technical Boy – New god of computers and the Internet. He is adamant that the new gods should prevail over the old gods. As the personification of the internet, he resembles the stereotype of a fat, arrogant, basement-dwelling internet poster, who dresses like characters from The Matrix because he thinks it makes him look cool. He looks like a teenager with bad acne, because he is young even compared to the other new gods (though he has quickly become one of the most powerful of them). Other characters derisively call him "the fat kid".
this thinwashing triggers me
>>
>>82210562
>As the personification of the internet, he resembles the stereotype of a fat, arrogant, basement-dwelling internet poster, who dresses like characters from The Matrix because he thinks it makes him look cool. He looks like a teenager with bad acne, because he is young even compared to the other new gods (though he has quickly become one of the most powerful of them). Other characters derisively call him "the fat kid".
>>
>>82209036
emily is so pretty :3
>>
>>82210548
Half black. It's not explicitly stated, but he had a white dad and his skin was dark enough that people questioned his race.
>>
>>82210548
At some point it mentions he has coffee colored skin. Plus the guard in the beginning asks if he's got any nigger in him.
>>
>>82210562
>>82210669
>>82210702
The look of 2001 internet culture doesn't really fit 2017 internet anymore.
>>
>>82210669
>>82210702
The book came out before every normie invaded the internet through their phones. This kid with a shit-eating smirk is more accurate to the internet today.
>>
>>82210562
It makes sense if you think of it as an update. The fedora-tier fatass edgelord isn't necessarily the pinnacle of modern internet-based memery.

Having Technical Boy be some faggoty-ass nu-male reflects the current climate of the internet: snotty and stuck-up, still arrogant, but he thinks he's being a cool sumbitch dispelling fake news with his """"objective"""" viewpoints.
>>
>>82210445
She was black on a white background and made out of letters.
>>
>>82211272
Hot.
>>
>>82210520
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/how-to-watch-american-gods-on-starz/

Guess i'm downloading it.Forgive me Bryan ;_;
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.