[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/leftovers/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: leftovers_s3_tease_art.jpg (314KB, 670x1046px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers_s3_tease_art.jpg
314KB, 670x1046px
New episode tomorrow. What are your predictions? How do you think the show will end?
>>
>>82207950
>How do you think the show will end?
Probably something depressing, if Kevin dies I may shed a tear.
>>
>>82207950
Kevin kills Matt at some point this season.
>>
the show's going to end in a fashion that's so stupid it'll break those of weaker minds, trapping them forever into thinking it didn't completely shit the bed.

Just like every lindelof project.
>>
Kevin blows up the hotel freeing all the people trapped in purgatory
>>
>>82208193
I want to punch you in the face you autist.
>>
>>82207950
Well we know Nora lives long enough to get old so the world doesn't end on October 14, apart from that who knows?
>>
>>82208659
Couldn't she look old because of radiation from that thing she'll be going through in Australia?
>>
Nora's probably going to betray Kevin once he starts to take the idea of being Jesus seriously DESU
you saw how quickly Nora dropped Kevin once he told her that he was seeing Patti
>>
>>82209066
Nah, that would be stupid.
>>
>>82208169
I dont think I could handle that
>>
>>82209470
Some consequence has to come of that book that involves Matt and Kevin directly. I just figured Matt will try something stupid that puts Kevin in a spot to kill him.
>>
>>82208425
you could probably get catfish to try to find him, lindelof.
>>
it will end how this season started, everyone will think the apocalypse is going to happen and it wont and then they will go back to their sad depressing lives
>>
>>82207950
>What are your predictions?

kevin sr. wanders around straya and we'll learn about the impending doom

kevin jr. dies to save everyone but not before sending evie back.
>>
>>82209919
>sending the worst of the three girls back
Kevin Sr. wouldn't do something like that...
>>
>>82207950
They will crash on an island on their way back from aussie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.