[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best SpongeBob episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: Wet_Painters_094.png (176KB, 430x305px) Image search: [Google]
Wet_Painters_094.png
176KB, 430x305px
What's the best SpongeBob episode?
>>
Bubbledome
>>
What are your favorite underrated Spongebob moments?

Mine is in that episode where Squilliam visits the Krusty Krab and Squidward imagines him in his underwear to become less nervous, but it turns out Squilliam's ripped so Squidward's narration exclaims "OH NO HE'S HOT"
>>
The jellyfish one that makes fun of trannies and proves a gay couple can't raise a kid
>>
Training Video
>>
>>82195713
Bubbe Buddy or that one where Spongebob does stand up comedy
>>
I LOST SOMETHING ONCE
>>
TUUF TUUF

OPEN SESAME
>>
>>82195841
This or Wet Painters
>>
>>82195784
https://youtu.be/toiClZ9rBmM

Me and my friends quote this line all the time
>>
Reminder that Man Ray was voiced by Gimli
>>
This fag ass show was never any good and it ruined cartoons.
>>
>>82196235
Fuck off Uridon
>>
karate island
>>
>>82196261
I actually don't know who that is. I'm just saying this show is faggy as hell and it single handedly turned cartoons into what they are today.
>>
OP here. I would say Wet Painters for SpongeBob's reactions alone
>>
>>82196332
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad
>>
Shangheid
>>
>>82196364
Says the guy who's defending spongebob with a futurama reference. Get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>82195713
Either Band Geeks or Frankendoodle.
>>
>>82196416
Says the guy who is ridiculing a children's show, and a virtually universally liked show at that. Get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>82196235
>>82196332
>>82196416

spot the pleb
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC7ICQDdf4w
>>
>>82196459
>a lot of people like it so it must be good!

A lot of people also believe diet soda is good for you.
>>
>>82196300
Yooo, that ep scared the shit outta me. Especially when that old karate dude showed up in the end. rip karate dude 19??-2005
>>
>>82196547
Why don't you actually explain why you dislike Spongebob, then someone might actually take your opinion seriously.
>>
>>82196550
>he doesn't know who Pat Morita is
>>
https://youtu.be/HPsJE3GSblY

Always kills me
>>
>>82196574
The voice acting is annoying as fuck and it's not funny. I couldn't sit through more than 1 episode. it's like cancer.
>>
Night Shift
Wet Painters
Shanghaied
>>
>no mention of Dying for Pie yet

Disgraceful.
>>
>>82196718
Shanhaied is one of the GOAT episodes
>>
The one where they try to get into the Salty Spitoon always has me in tears so does the one where Spongebob gets Mermaid Mans magic belt
>>
>>82196300
Looking back at it that was actually the last good season, not as good as the ones that came before but the last one i would consider worth watching
>>
>>82196664
You aren't the target demographic of the show, of course YOU would think it's bad voice acting.
>>
>>82196832
I was 7 when the show started and I watched plenty of cartoons. It never appealed to me.
>>
>>82196895
Sorry you had such a shit childhood
>>
>>82196919
Unrelated insults are the go to weapon of the loser.
>>
>>82197003
It wasn't really meant as an insult.
>>
File: 4yuVbYv.jpg (101KB, 1160x756px) Image search: [Google]
4yuVbYv.jpg
101KB, 1160x756px
>>82195785
>>
>>82196235
And Flatts is Biff
>>
>>82197044
Yes it was. You just tried to disguise it as pity. You couldn't even be up front with what you wanted to say. At least I got straight to the point saying spongebob was a fag ass show that ruined cartoons.
>>
>>82197171
>Yes it was
No it was not.
>Unrelated insults are the go to weapon of the loser.
Not necessarily, I can still be correct and insult you.
> You couldn't even be up front with what you wanted to say
I've said everything that needs to be said.
>>
>>82197239
>No it was not

Now you're a liar too. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>82196235
LITERALLY THIS

This show was basically Reddit and Memey for 8 year old millennials
>>
Idiot Box
>>
>>82197424
It's one of Tumblr's favorite shows. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>82195953
I think Wet Painters and Krusty Krab Training Video are put together in the same episode.

My favorite is Band Geeks, but I have a soft spot for Help Wanted because it was the first ep I ever watched.
>>
>>82196300
I remember a while back Nickelodeon had the "100 best SpongeBob episodes ever" or whatever and somehow Karate Island was #1. I only remember because it pissed me off because I really didn't like that episode.
>>
>>82196767
>The boy cries you a sweater of tears, and you kill him.
>>
ROCK BOTTOM

also
>tfw you realise the reason the later seasons aren't as good is because Hillenberg was developing the early signs of Alzheimers, the most famous of which is loss of sense of humour
>>
>>82195713
Night Shift is pretty good. Also the episode where pat and sponge get walkie talkies
>>
>>82197716
Hillenburg left at the end of season 4, and that's what caused the dip in quality. He didn't stick around for when it got shitty, but I hear he's back at the helm now so maybe it'll get better? I'm not sure though because if I do watch SpongeBob I usually aim for the older episodes that I liked, which happens to be the pre-2004 ones.
>>
>>82195713
Who else /chocolate with nuts/ here?
>>
>>82197716
Hillenberg left after the movie.

He wanted that to be the series finale, but Nickelodeon wanted it to keep going so they could keep getting shekels for it.
>>
>>82197716
The movie sucked and it has since then been god awful

All sense of comedic timing was thrown out the window in favor of shotgunning the audience with a barrage of unfunny puns and gags that never hit
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.