[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ralph Cifaretto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7111.gif (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7111.gif
49KB, 320x240px
Did Tony kill him because he "allegedly" set that horse on fire for the insurance money or because he beat that girl to death?
>>
Both
>>
>>82195120
Both.
>>
>>82195120
Tony got tired of his shit and after the stripper death the horse was the final straw that broke the camel's back. Considering he was on his fourth or fifth chance by then, enough was enough.
>>
>>82195364
>TONY, SHE WAS A HOOOR
>>
>>82195452
That was his final mistake, he just saw the girl as a whore and the horse as an expendable, they were nothing to Ralph. Considering Tony had a soft spot for children, animals and women it was the push he needed to off him.
>>
>>82195120
Only the horse. She was not even in Tony's mind.
>>
Fun Fact: The actor who played Ralph was told to act as though his character didn't kill Pie-oh-My during this scene.

Ralph did nothing wrong
>>
>>82195701
TONY SHE WAS A HOORSE
>>
>>82195120
The girl. Tony projects his repressed feelings onto animals. Just like in the very first episode when the ducks leaving his pool caused him to faint (the reason he went to therapy in the first place).
>>
she was a HOOOARR
>>
>>82196265
Not those fucking ducks again.
>>
>>82195120
Never mind his kid was in the hospital
>>
>>82195750
This. Tony was a characteristic sociopath. He always cared more about animals (think about the geese scenes). Ralphie killing the girl made Tony mad in that it happened at his place and was an inconvenience/liability. I don't even think it was going through his mind at the time.
>she was a beautiful creature
Talking about the horse.

>>82195763
Only because he would never admit it. He set the fire for sure.
>>
>>82196500
>Tony was a characteristic sociopath

No he wasn't. That was just some dumbshit to give milfy a reason to dump him.
>>
>>82195120
Both and neither

Tony was a sociopath and just generally pissed off with Ralphie - He couldn't control his temper and didn't need a specific reason
>>
>>82196581
He was a sociopath. What was wrong is the reasoning for dropping him. Elliott's information and advice regarding the danger and treatment of sociopaths was bad.
>>
Tony killed him because the dead hooah reminded him of his own daughter. The horse was just a pretext to take out his best earner.
>>
>>82196500
>Only because he would never admit it. He set the fire for sure.

It's specifically crafted so you don't know one way or the other like the scene in American Psycho where Bateman is first talking to Kimball and they intercut between takes where Defoe was told to act like he knew, didn't know & was unsure whether Bateman was guilty
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.