[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite acting technique?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1492324807697.webm (1MB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492324807697.webm
1MB, 1280x530px
What's your favorite acting technique?
>>
>>82192693
I don't know, the "being good" is my probably my favorite.
>>
File: moreau.png (564KB, 704x361px) Image search: [Google]
moreau.png
564KB, 704x361px
>method
>>
he looks distracted. i don't know what the audio is like, but it literally looks like the actor on the left stops and breaks concentration for a moment when she starts to "act", as if she was making her WTF face at the crew.
>>
>>82193246
He's explaining that he hates his job and she's absolutely shocked he feels that way.
>>
>>82192693
I hate the shape of her head. Gross.
>>
>>82193429
She has a cute face admit it
>>
>>82193354
oh i gather all that from the clip. dude on the left is actually acting. it just seems like her "shocked" face was so exaggerated that the guy stops for a second to make sure she isn't WTFing about a prop or a mic that fell over
>>
>>82192693
The "too smart to be an actress" technique
>>
File: that skull.png (158KB, 372x281px) Image search: [Google]
that skull.png
158KB, 372x281px
>>
>>82193553
>exaggerated
Will need more context for that. Name of the movie?
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 129x151px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 129x151px
>>82193519
That is actually a forgiving angle to her "beauty" in the OP

She's a neanderthal looking jewess
>>
>>82193685
she looks like she learned how to act from watching Chandler on Friends while the dude is trying to be more subtle

>>82193713
she can go from cute to horrible really quick. Her as Miss Israel was delicious
>>
>>82192693
is her reaction the main foccus of the shot or is she trying to steal the spotlight
>>
>Gal Gadot in charge of acting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.