[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Holy faddah...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: sofia.jpg (100KB, 962x602px) Image search: [Google]
sofia.jpg
100KB, 962x602px
>Holy faddah...
>>
File: But that's mine.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
But that's mine.png
98KB, 400x400px
>they got away with that terribly written scene on abortion
>>
>>82192203
which one are you referring to? they talked about abortion a couple of times
>>
File: 1457646357380.jpg (30KB, 232x345px) Image search: [Google]
1457646357380.jpg
30KB, 232x345px
>>82192294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCR1MQhwswM

It's like it is written by anti-theists poorly trying to hide their anti-theism.
>>
>>82192203
>>82192350
>christfag
>weeb
>upset
everytime lol
>>
>>82192350
can't rewatch it because it's blocked in my country but if it's when he and spencer discusses it it's not a particularly bad scene. the social necessity of abortion is not a terrible point.
>>
File: 1377112791629.png (670KB, 945x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1377112791629.png
670KB, 945x1015px
>>82192391
>talking shit about defending things you like

>>82192446

That is the scene, yes. There's a lot wrong with it.

>The pope quoting Exodus to defend a position on abortion, completely ignoring the Old Covenant/New Covenant split and assuming some "Bible = Christian Law" stupidity.
>defending "eye for an eye" in Mosaic Law and saying it is what the church has always held when Jesus rejected this explicitly by name and it was never held opposite of Jesus' teachings in the church
>Cardinal speaking of 'freedom' as if it were exclusively 'liberty' and completely ignoring freedom from the the slavery of vice that is so tied to Catholic thought
>focusing on "prove God does not exist" which a juvenile epistemological mistake not befitting of the scholastic tradition of the church whatsoever
>cardinal somehow missing the view of human dignity and human rights despite being major parts of Catholic Social Teaching

This sort of thing.
I get that people within the church in it are supposed to be poor people not befitting of the faith at all though.
>>
>>82192545
>when christcucks don't understand irony
>>
>>82192619
?
>>
>>82192118
Hello muddah!
>>
>>82192545
oh okay i misinterpreted you, you make a good point with that. quoting exodus as law is something you see people do to make stupid anti-religious points like "wow the bible says you can hit your wife do you support this christians??" and that's really stupid.
>>
>>82192793
>"wow the bible says you can hit your wife do you support this christians??"
wll do you?
>>
>>82192118
MISSSSA NAWCISSSE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.