[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's in the coffin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: somebodystopme.jpg (77KB, 864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
somebodystopme.jpg
77KB, 864x1000px
Who's in the coffin?
>>
>>82191382
His career.
>>
another coffin
>>
>>82191382
His career
>>
>>82191382

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT I COULD SAY?
>>
God
>>
Who's hand is that?
>>
Wish it was me
>>
>>82191408
SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT
>>
>>82191382
Haha not so funny now are you funny man!
>>
>>82191408
good song t b h
>>
>>82191382
His girlfriend, which he goaded into killing herself. He got mad at her because she did not respond when he texted her
>"Have you thought about my dick lately?"

Jim Carrey is a fucking deranged asshole in real life. No one really likes him.

And no this video was not a joke, this was just Jim Carrey being Jim Carrey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA
>>
>tfw she hasn't thought of your cock today
>>
>the family of the deceased falls silent as Jim Carrey takes the podium to deliver his eulogy.
>he bends over and uses his hands to spread his butt cheeks so it talks like a mouth
>"I was ASSked to say a few words today, BUTT emotions were running high and I got a little BEHIND. I feel like a real jackASS. Do you SPHINCTER it's easy to eulogize an ex-lover? I thought it was a bit CHEEKY, but figured if I didn't show up I'd look like an ASSHOLE. In the END, when you're staring down that DEEP DARK HOLE, it's important to make sure the people in your life know you care. Anyway, we try the best we can BUTT sometimes life turns out to be SHITTY."
>>
>>82191497
What a fucking loser
>>
me
>>
Topsy Kretts
>>
File: 1471156899690.jpg (10KB, 178x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471156899690.jpg
10KB, 178x165px
>>82191497
>bitch can't handle the bantz
>kills self
>WOOOW CARREY IS A MONSTER

how bout you fuck off?
>>
>irish subhuman kills herself
you don't say
>>
>>82192327

It was RIGHT AFTER he was talking to her about her dead father.
>>
>>82191382
Can you look at this masterpiece at one glance? >>82191927
>>
>>82191382
His smile.
>>
>>82191408
fuckin lel
>>
>>82191497
It's clearly a joke.
>>
>>82192368
boo fucking hoo
>>
>>82192900
What part of it is a joke? Clearly he does want to bone her and is making a "serious not serious" video. Creepy motherfucker.
>>
>>82191382
John Locke.
>>
>>82191382
His unsanctioned buffoonery
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.