[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the bee one the worst episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: black-mirror-season-3-poster.jpg (87KB, 1000x604px) Image search: [Google]
black-mirror-season-3-poster.jpg
87KB, 1000x604px
Is the bee one the worst episode?
>>
File: IMG_0746.png (129KB, 2400x2239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.png
129KB, 2400x2239px
>>82190800
Yep
>>
>>82190800
Isn't that the last episode? It's the only episode I haven't finished
>>
Waldo is way worse. Great concept with real potential ruined by one of the most baffling casting choices of the show's history and a fucking ridiculous ending

The roach one wasn't too good either

Best is Shut Up and Dance
>>
>>82190966
Pig fucker is the Best
>>
>>82191090
Lol. The pig fuck was the less better for me. After this, I enjoyed every episode.
>>
>>82190800
I liked the bee episode. I honestly think Junipero is my least favorite, felt really preachy and once i realized what the concept was it felt like it was really dragging on. the new netflix season was good but definitely not AS good. The roach one was pretty unsatisfying too.
>>
>>82190800
That whole season was pretty bad tbqhwyf.
>>
W-Which one was the bee one I forgot
>>
>>82191316
The one with muh children from Boardwlk empire
>>
best:
entire history of you
worst:
tie between waldo and that stupid military episode
>>
>>82191625
Great taste>>82190966
>>
>>82190800
>le empowered female cops against evil white hacker episode

Really made me think
>>
>>82190800
No, the worst one was Playtest
>>
The military/zombie one was
>>
Waldo was good, but took too long to get its message across, worst is the army one
>>
>>82191090
This
>>
>>82190800
> not Waldo
You fucked up.
>>
best:
muh dead husband robot
worst:
80s dykes
>>
>>82190800
Might be a mediocre episode, but it has that detective cutie and every time I see her I remember Trainspotting and her getting fucked
>>
>>82192517
Also, best episode was either Bike Nigger Talent Show or Mad Men Christmas
>>
The roach one is filmed and acted well but it's sooooo obtuse. The message is fine, it just beats you over the head with it and expects you to be shocked.
>>
>>82192170
Agreed. There was no sense of consiquence as you knew it was just the game going wrong and since it's Black Mirror you already know he isn't coming out of it ok.
>>
>>82190966
>the most baffling casting choices of the show's history
which role?
>>
>>82192170
It was alright, I'd put San Junipero below it
>>
Hayley Atwell's Tits is the best episode.
>>
>>82192569
>Bike Nigger Talent Show
top kek
>>82192026
Fuck off sensitive cunt.
>>
File: BDH2.jpg (659KB, 1932x1932px) Image search: [Google]
BDH2.jpg
659KB, 1932x1932px
I only watched one episode.

I liked the black guy at her work who was desperate for stars. I wish they did more with him.
>>
>dude, it was just a prank lmao

Fucking pointless
>>
San Junipero made me cry like a fucking baby and I'm not even gay
>>
>>82192994
I really liked that episode
>>
>>82191090
Wasn't that just a documentary?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.