[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How to ruin a series in one character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg (47KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg
47KB, 506x316px
>How to ruin a series in one character
>>
mistah nawhciiesss
why thank you purnsleh
is chawky hwite heaor
>>
woah hes smart
>>
>>82190037
he was capeshit tier
>>
>>82190037
>what is the nation of islam
>>
I don't see how he's more silly than Hamsterdam going unnoticed as long as it did or McNulty rusing the entire city.
>>
A NIGGA WITH A LIBRARY CARD
>>
File: 1487269143135.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487269143135.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>82190407

>expecting suburban Millennial basement dwellers to know ghetto black people stuff
>>
He really did feel out of place. Like something Tarantino would think was cool
>>
itt: people scared of niggers with library cards
>>
What was wrong with him?
>>
MISTAH NAWWCAYISSS
>>
This show was such a waste of time. I pretended to like it 4 years ago when it was cool on here to like this shitty nigger show. But it's actually boring af anti-kino. Season 2 was the only passably good season.

Treme is all the cancer of this shitty show metastasized into a series.

Fuck David Simon.
>>
>>82190037
He was really out of place, and didn't even do anything. He gets shot by hood nig Omar and then helps Omar when he didn't even really need help
>>
File: got-season3-brienne.jpg (2MB, 1200x1802px) Image search: [Google]
got-season3-brienne.jpg
2MB, 1200x1802px
>>
>>82190671
You calling my waifu a shit? I'll cut you! Where do you live?
>>
>>82190671
In the books all that really happens to her is she wanders around and gets beat up
>>
>>82190037
I don't know what was worse,him or the real gangsters in the show being afraid of him. I fucking hate reputation we only hear about.
>>
>>82190609
>Treme is all the cancer
I didn't like the first few episodes so I thought it was patrician
>>
File: Tim_McManus.jpg (14KB, 325x473px)
Tim_McManus.jpg
14KB, 325x473px
>>
>>82190500
>expecting suburban Millenials to know anything
>>
>>82190609
Dude treme was god tier, was jarring at first though. Nigga you crazy as fuck.
>>
>>82192758
This guy was based, a true liberal and not an obnoxious one.
>>
>>82190438
Or The Greek being this genius mastermind of the Docks, being Blofeld of Baltimore but no one knew who the fuck he was. They could find Prof Moriarty, Hannibal Lecter, Lex Luthor, The Joker, Jack the Ripper and Pablo Escobar inbetween the five or so seasons he was on.
>>
File: nigblaster.jpg (227KB, 1265x679px) Image search: [Google]
nigblaster.jpg
227KB, 1265x679px
>>82192809
who dah?
make dah mufuckin moneh manyn make dah muh fugin monay
duuu-duuu-duudududu dududu duuu
feel lak fugin it up, feel lak funnign it up

and den espanade n saint claude, look mang imma find u tank you brutha i owe u

https://youtu.be/TrO7ISerVf8?t=302
bruuuuuu bruu bru bru bruuuuuuuu
bruuuuuuuuuuurbrurururu
aww shei
>>
>>82190037
Best character on the show. Why can't black people be civilized like brother mouzone instead of being thugs like Bodie
>>
>>82190438
Hamsterdam was silly but at least it was thought provoking and showed what the ugly side of legalized drugs would be. I found it interesting and felt that justified the plotline even if I felt the scenario itself was kind of out there for a show like The Wire.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.