[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie ends >audience applauds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: clap.gif (3MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
3MB, 400x220px
>movie ends
>audience applauds
>>
>Be at midnight premiere for the last Harry Potter movie
>Credits roll
>People start clapping
>One guy yells out "What the fuck was that!"
>The clapping only drowns him out
>>
Do amerilards actually clap at movies?How degenerate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcC-RPq388g
>>
>>82189568
>One guy yells out "What the fuck was that!"
kek
>>
>>82189598
For Star Wars and Marvel movies yes. I remember when I went to go see The Force Awakens everybody clapped when the Star Wars logo popped up on the screen with the music playing. People clapped at the end too. Or if a superhero saves a civilian people clap.
>>
>>82189598
2 or 3 people unironically clapped at the end of Logan when I saw it.
>>
>>82189464
Me in the background
>>
>>82189598
or as I like to call them... Americlaps!!!
>>
>>82189598
Yes, and basketball-americans yell at the screen.
>>
>>82189568
im gonna do this for every movie i see now
>>
>>82189598
Ausfags clap on occasion too. It's fucking pathetic, like they've just lost a part of their minds and their applauding someone who isn't there. The only time it's acceptable is during premieres or when people from the crew are present for the screening.
>>
File: 1317418255347.gif (3MB, 289x188px) Image search: [Google]
1317418255347.gif
3MB, 289x188px
>>82189568
>>
>>82189851
>>82189945
>>82190031
Wow I'm so glad I'm english right about now.
>>
>>82189568
based theatergoer
>>
>>82189598
Sadly we do. We are, after all, a nation that e;elected a reality tv host for Prez.
>>
>Someone tried to clap at the end of Logan.
>Everyone turned around and looked at them like "What the fuck are you doing?"
>>
>>82189464
>not living in Los Angeles and going to screenings where the cast and director hold a Q&A session afterward

Sucks to live in some country bumpkin town I guess.
>>
>>82189598
Yes, in yurop we celebrate the end of a movie by inviting Muslims to kill our sons and rape our women. Clapping though? Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>82189464
>it's another "British people are too bitter and tactless to clap" episode
>>
>people paid money to go into a dark room and do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
>>
>>82189598
They're congratulating each other for being able to sit still and focus on something for two hours without chimping out on each other or masturbating to race relations and their political system.
>>
I remember this happening after Avatar, it was a lot of people doing it too. It took me awhile to process what just happened and if the movie had sent everyone mad or something. I don't understand this phenomenon. That's the most appropriate word to describe it.
>>
>>82189640
fascinating. It's a ritual of worship for the god mouse and for mega corporations shitting out entertainment made in a assembly line. There's nothing more important in the world than a yellow brand for these people.
>>
>>82189464
>get dragged to some shitty dance off movie with gf.
>it's finally over.
>on our way out, some teenagers are talking about how they could dance just like that.
>one kid tries to moonwalk.
>another kid tries to spin on his head.
>smashes his leg into the side of an arcade cabinet.
>they all start screaming.
>his knee is now backwards.

Favorite part of the movie.
>>
>>82190319
why the fuck is the frame flashing?
>>
>>82189568
wasn't me but
>friend at midnight premiere for Desolation of Smaug in IMAX
>"I am fire. I am death."
>"What have we done?"
>RodneyKing.jpg
>>
>>82189640
I love how they all act like they could beat up the guy even though they are probably all autistic and out of shape.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.