[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it claykino? I say yes, what does /tv/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Was it claykino? I say yes, what does /tv/ think?
>>
what was orels endgame? this seems like the type of show that ends with him murdering everyone
>>
>>82182981
going to heaven
>>
>>82182981
wasnt his endgame getting happily married and never losing his faith?
>>
>>82183202
he lost his faith
>>
p. self indulgent
>>
>>82182923
edgy fedora kino, sure *tippity tip*
>>
>>82184046

no he didn't. in fact that's kind of the whole point. even after all the shit that happened to him and all the shitty people in his life, he never lost faith and was rewarded in the end with a happy life.
>>
>>82182923
we should get a modern spinoff of this based around social justice warriors and/or islam
>>
>>82182923
The Nature episode is pure kino
>>
>>82185437
Moral Yusef
>>
Season 3 legitimately makes me want to fucking die every time i watch it
>>
File: HateMyBoss.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
HateMyBoss.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Literally every episode was kino. Complete pleb filter too, anyone who doesn't like it is likely a capeshit nu-wars fan.

Reverend Putty best non-Orel character
>>
File: 1275131222703.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1275131222703.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>tfw watching it as a christian and wanted to find a reason to dislike it but couldn't ever find it then season 3 kino came out and gave me feels
>>
>>82185312

Maybe if you're talking about just the first season. Definitely not the following two.
>>
>>82184046
Orel got a happy ending, though. He married the girl he liked from that one episode and had a happy, loving family.
>>
File: happyitturned.jpg (36KB, 723x484px) Image search: [Google]
happyitturned.jpg
36KB, 723x484px
>>82182923
It became a lot more serialized towards the end, which benefited the story greatly. I read that the creator was going to change the name of the show to Morelton in the following season, and it would have been centered around the citizens of the town instead of just focusing on Morel.
>>
>>82186727
I think the show was more of a criticism of religious people rather than religion itself.
>>
Moral Orel is just Rick and Morty for art students
>>
>>82188518
Well, you've tried. Here's yours (you)
>>
>>82182923
>kino

Stop using this stupid meaningless buzzword. Kino might as well mwan complete and utter shit. Given how often it's paired with the film BvS you can be forgiven for believing that's exacty what it means.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.