[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

revenge of the sith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 002SWA_Hayden_Christensen_026.jpg (41KB, 538x365px) Image search: [Google]
002SWA_Hayden_Christensen_026.jpg
41KB, 538x365px
final battle between anakin and obi wan should have taken place in the jedi temple

obi wan should have stopped anakin from murdering innocent children

anakin should have got to have some sweet lightsaber battles with jedi masters in the temple before obi wan shows up

we should have seen anakin using force lightning and force joke on powerful jedi and defeating them in lightsaber combat to drive home the point that he is incredibly strong and is now a sith

instead he just murders a bunch of defenseless people and abuses his pregnant wife and then fights obi wan in what is probably the worst lightsaber duel in the series
>>
File: angeryanakin.jpg (43KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
angeryanakin.jpg
43KB, 960x727px
You brought this here to bait me!
>>
File: 1492785080181.jpg (395KB, 825x827px) Image search: [Google]
1492785080181.jpg
395KB, 825x827px
Then how does he get fucked up enough to be in the suit
>>
>>82182736
But anon, that's why we we have the Revenge of the Sith video game!
>>
>>82182790
just think. most of the jedi have been wiped out, save obi wan and yoda

instead of having all this nonsense with anakin murdering noncombatants, you'd have anakin and obi wan dueling in the burning ruins of the jedi temple

>>82182822
the clone troopers burn the jedi temple, obi wan bests anakin in lightsaber combat, leaves him to die in the inferno
>>
>force joke
>>
Star Wars was never any good on story to begin with, it has always been about special effects.
>>
>>82182736
But what about the Droid attack on the Wookies?
>>
the younglings had to die. sheev's end game had to succeed.
>>
>>82182925
the story in ANH is crude but it works fine. ESB has phenomenal storytelling. but yeah it goes downhill quickly after that
>>
>>82182915
So Sidious orders for it to set on fire whe his apprentice is in there and then runs in like a fireman hero and brings him out over his shoulders.
Kino.
>>
>>82182736
>force joke
>>
What actually kills Padme?
>>
>>82183031
Reddit
>>
>>82183012
that's exactly what happens in the original movie except he runs to Mustafar like a fireman hero

what im saying is that Mustafar did not need to be in the movie at all, they just wanted a cool lava planet because they hadn't done that before

and in my mind, i see it as the fire subsides and sidious is searching through the smouldering rubble and is able to retrieve a barely alive anakin
>>
Could one obtain a high ground in the jedi temple though?
>>
>>82182915
Seeing Anakin slapping some masters would have been nice, but it wasn't handled poorly. The younglings murder fits with both the scene and Anakin's arc, it's very well done. I think it'd be more difficult than you think to interweave fierce dueling with the somber youngling killing, although evidently you're not a fan of that scene.
>>
>>82182822
This, it was canon in the earliest of EU tales before the prequels even existed that Anakin Skywalker fell into a volcano during a duel against his good friend Obi-Wan
>>
>>82183073
no, im saying obi wan stops the youngling slaughter all together. like imagine anakin ignites his saber just like in the original movie but then obi wan steps in behind him "i can't let you do this" and then they fight.

and then i guess the younglings go into hiding like luke and leia and are never properly trained as jedi and that's how you get people like donnie yen's character in R1
>>
>>82183102
he never falls into a volcano in revenge of the sith. he sits near some lava and catches on fire.
>>
>>82183067
Mustafar makes the whole fall incredibly faustian.

It puts a perverse twist on the Clone Wars, Anakin is eliminating the leaders of the Separatist movement in what should really be a triumphant victory for the Republic and him as a hero but is instead tragic and dark.

If he goes to the Jedi Temple, it's idiotic to think
Get in there in the first place, Obi Wan is going to be able to duel him + the 501st + likely Sidious, and then escape. It also makes the whole Padme + birth of the kids arc very difficult.

You're just salivating over more lightsaber duels, despite the Mustafar duel being the best in the series.
>>
>>82183144
Order 66 wiped out almost every single Jedi in the galaxy I dont think those little kikes are getting away it wouldnt make sense. If not from Anakin then troopers like that goy that was with Organa
>>
>>82183144
cringe and stupid
>>
>>82182736

obi just slightly wounds anakin to disable him, realize he can't bring himself to kill his former friend and disappears

Anakin gradually becomes the Vader we know as he get progressively more battle damaged by fighting various jedi knights\battles throughout the years. He becomes more robotic as he gets deeper and deeper into the dark side.

Instead they wanted to compress everything in a few minutes- the jedi massacre, anakin turning into vader, etc
>>
>>82182736
You underestimate my punchlines Obi-Wan!
>>
>>82183246
how does it not make sense for random younglings to escape into hiding but anakin's own children never being discovered makes perfect sense?

>>82183233
>it's idiotic to think
>Get in there in the first place, Obi Wan is going to be able to duel him + the 501st + likely Sidious, and then escape
anakin battles a good number of jedi, the remaining ones flee, he sends most of the 501st to pursue the fleeing jedi while he goes to deal with the younglings, then obi wan arrives. yoda fights sidious same as the orignal

>Padme + birth of kids arc
Padme sees the burning jedi temple, worries about anakin, goes there, finds him dueling obi wan, her arrival distracts anakin and allows obi wan to gain the upper hand, defeating him, obi wan tries to get padme to escape the burning and collapsing temple with him but she rushes to anakin's aid, she is horribly burnt but obi wan manages to save her, she dies during childbirth from emotional and physical trauma
>>
File: hawaii_volcano.jpg (135KB, 962x616px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii_volcano.jpg
135KB, 962x616px
>>82183204
It's fairly close to it, seeing as Mustafar is a volcanic planet.
>>
File: IMG_2604.png (14KB, 558x48px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.png
14KB, 558x48px
>>82182736
>>
>>82183550
it doesnt have to be a volcano, he just needs to be burnt horribly.
>>
>>82183536
if you can't see the flaws in this there's no reason to continue
>>
>>82183626
not saying it's good but i seriously dont see how it's any worse than the original movie
>>
>>82183536
Because these kids are on Coruscant at the Jedi Temple which is undet siege and surrounded by troopers and Sidious, Obi Wan is by himself on Mustafar just picks Padme up and off he goes.
>>
https://youtu.be/ep98a0mDiIc
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.