[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's better than 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: t3.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t3.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
It's better than 1.
>>
It was awful
>>
*grabs you by the balls*
"nothin personnel arnie"
>>
>>82180629

No it isn't, I enjoy it though cheese and all, stomps Salvation and Genisys in everything EXCEPT the theme.
>>
2 > 1 > Salvation > 3 >>>>>>>>>> Genisys
>>
>>82180629
1 is kino. 2 is a movie. 3 is a flick.
>>
The girl terminator was actually an upgrade from the second terminator, they just didn't explain it well.

The 2nd Terminator could turn his body into blunt objects: swords, hooks, blades, that sort of stuff. He couldn't make his body into complex structures such as a gun.

The girl terminator can, so she's actually an upgrade. However, they don't explain this in the third movie, so you're left thinking how the hell is she supposed to be more badass than the second one?

Also, there's no "middle" to this film. There's an hour long intro before they actually sit Claire Danes down and explain wtf is going on and why she's been kidnapped. Then after that they're moving into the final act. They needed a middle section where she is on the run with John Connor for a few days and start to bond.
>>
Terminator > Judgement Day > War of the Machines > Salvation > Genisys
>>
3 has the best ending.
>>
>>82180629
This might be the least correct opinion to have in regards to the entire franchise.
>>
>>82180629
Absolute pile of shit except for the car chase with the fire engine.
>>
>>82180668
Correct.
>>
>>82180668
are you sure about that?

*radio noise* "John Connor is on the ground! I repeat, John Connor is on the ground!"

"every machine has an off switch."

"it works! it's beautiful, man!"

i understand why christian bale was so angry now.
>>
>>82180895
I just felt 3 was ridiculously goofy, Salvation had some stupid stuff related to the story but 3 was filled with quiptier shit
>talk to de hand
>puts on sunglasses
>makes tits bigger
>grabs balls
Saying that it was still enjoyable and had some great moments.
>>
Talk to the Hand line was just too much
>>
>>82180629
TERMINATOR ONE COULD FUCKING HAPPEN
>>
>>82180629
Dan, pls go
>>
Was there anything redeemable about Genisys? They completely ruined John Connor as a character. I did like how Arnie was deteriorating though.
>>
File: IMG_9458.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9458.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>82180668
/tv/ finally got it right.
>>
Great movie, that car chase alone is better than salvation and genisys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.