[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows that only real men can enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

ITT: Shows that only real men can enjoy
>>
Banshee is essential man kino until the final season.
>>
>>82180535
Apparently Cinemax wants to do a Strike Back movie or movies with more adventures of Damien and Stonebridge and the actors, writers, and mostly everyone that was involved with the show is down for it
>>
>>82180535
Fuck that show holy shit.

First season was GOAT could have reached The Unit levels but nah let's literally just take a huge fucking dump on everything and every other season and go to Shittymax
>>
File: 1461681088135.jpg (11KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1461681088135.jpg
11KB, 640x406px
Strike Back is essential operator kino
>>
File: john porter.jpg (91KB, 760x505px) Image search: [Google]
john porter.jpg
91KB, 760x505px
>>82180695
I miss Porter...
>>
>>82180946
man kept pulling the leeroy Jenkins bullshit and running off alone into danger.

Seriously the buddy system keeps you alive in this show, fuck up the buddy system and die.
>>
Spartacus, has so much gay sex that only real men can enjoy it
>>
>>82180535
I dropped it after the gay scene
>>
>>82180535
>only real men can ejoy

so in another words /tv/ will hate this show
>>
>>82181419
sorry you are not real men
>>
>>82181464
Get with it, anon. Didn't you know whinging on /tv/ represents the apex of real masculinity?
>>
File: folderiex[1].jpg (807KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
folderiex[1].jpg
807KB, 1280x720px
TWD for men.
>>
>>82180694
they are doing a new season with a new cast

movie might also happen at some point but nothing confirmed
>>
>>82180535
Brothers girlfriend would always call this stupid everytime she came over. I hate that bitch she only watches NBC Chicago shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 726x408px
>>82180535
Quarry
>>
>>82181907
This shows only problem was the obvious Hollywood set. It had such great potential.
>>
>>82180695
That's not strike back.

Season 1 ended with the main character (Richard Armitage) on the run from both terrorists AND the US government because he knew the US was involved in more than shady weapons dealing.

Season 2 killed the main character, and replaced both him for an american equivalent, and the plot for some generic "The arabs have a nuke! It's up to US to stop it!" crap.

S2 was literally a CIA cover up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.