[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 hour of boring lawyer talk: the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: bettercallsaul.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bettercallsaul.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
>1 hour of boring lawyer talk: the show
>>
File: house.jpg (57KB, 513x755px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
57KB, 513x755px
>Literally 1 hour of complicated medical jargon: the show
>>
>>82176109

Someone should recut this to be just the Mike parts.
>>
>>82176491
we could've gotten We Like Mike instead of boring ol' jimmy
>>
>>82176109
It would be better if this was actually the case. Its more like
>1 hour of AMC letting Vince idly masturbate and hope people stick with it, the show
>>
>It's a Mike ties shoelaces for 15 minutes episode
>>
>its a vince wastes half an episode with autistic scenes that dont further the plot episode
>>
>mike finds tracker in his car
>takes the tracker back to his house

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82176702
You can't possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>82176726

I am. Please explain
>>
>>82176109
>40min of my brother fucked me again and ruined the family
>>
>>82176491
This
I fall sleep during this show instead
>>
Memes aside, why does stupid shit take so long in this fucking show. I'm all for slow burn, but >10 minutes if the border patrol searching a truck and not finding anything

Is Vince autistic
>>
>>82176109
this. dropped it after a season of nothing happening
>>
>>82176491
isn't there a recap from every season?
>>
>it's an ADHD babbies shit on a decent drama show episode
>>
>>82176109
>Pleb litmus test: the show
>>
only watching a show or movie just to see what happens next instead of appreciating all of the nuances and idiosyncrasies is a tell tale sign that you're the typical "reddit" user.
>>
>>82178841
Is this the new meme?
>>
>>82178865
100k subs on the subreddit. Hmmm
>>
>>82176109
I've found the best way to watch it is to marathon it.

Learned that on Episode 3. It's too slowly paced.
>>
>>82176743
Because he wanted to find out who was tracking him.
>>
>>82178900
>tfw marathon it and then caught up to the latest episode

thank goodness I didn't watch breaking bad until it was already finished
>>
>>82178865
>appreciating all of the nuances and idiosyncrasies
How do I condition myself to notice these things? I just play mpc, turn my brain off and pull the hair from my balls
>>
>>82178888
There's literally a completely unironic post by the mod about him having to ban people because they are too mean to Chuck, A FICTIONAL CHARACTER ON A TV SHOW, and that it was bordering on crossing the line of hatespeech. It was not a joke.

I responded how retarded that was and got insta-banned.

That's when I deleted my account there. I always the "le reddit" thing was just retarded basementdweller tribalism, but that site is fucking toxic.
>>
Next episode will be Howard getting tired of chuck
>>
>>82176109
Le old man with Yankee accent thinks he can bring down a small army of meth fueled super spics who incidentally show up in a later timeline in Breaking Bad the show.
>>
Post things from the old seasons people have forgotten about.
>>
>>82178939
why didn't he just reverse engineer the tracer to find the source
>>
>>82181448
>things people have forgotten about
Jimmy becomes Saul. At least Vince seems to have forgotten it the fucking hack
>>
>>82176491
That would be called the Reddit cut
>>
>>82177595
>border patrol searching a truck and not finding anything
They did find something though
>>
>>82178900

Netflix should just release the entire season in one day.
>>
>it's a mike tries to order something off the tv but has to keep telling the caller to speak up due to his hearing problems episode
>>
>>82181491
thats what he did?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.