[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he was trying to take care of his family.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0744.jpg (289KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
289KB, 750x500px
>he was trying to take care of his family.
>>
>>82173601
watching bcs is opening my eyes to what an unpleasant piece of shit walt was.
>>
>>82173601
A bitch, cheating wife and an ungrateful son who hates him.
His main goal was a future for his daughter I thought.
>>
>>82174435

Bryan Cranston is making appearances now?

I might start watching it again then
>>
>>82173601
but he was. my mother who loves this show knows this and so should you
>>
>>82173601
>tfw Chuck is Skyler 2.0

What the fuck is Vinces problem?
>>
>>82173601
He did it because he liked the power. He started out doing it for family sure, but after "Stay out of my territory" it was for the power.
>>
>>82174467
no, i meant that jimmy is a much more sympatbetic character
>>
File: 1491582825361.jpg (87KB, 648x660px) Image search: [Google]
1491582825361.jpg
87KB, 648x660px
>>82174516
Give Walt a break he is married to Skyler.
>>
he did save his family. did you not watch the finale?
>>
>>82174508
Chuck's bullshit is a lot more justifiable than skylers. Jimmy was a fuck up that Chuck always had to bail out of trouble. He would take advantage of everyone, even his own family (fathers corner store). Then Jimmy goes and becomes a lawyer using a fly by night institution. What's worse for Chuck is that Jimmy is probably going to be a better lawyer than him.
>>
>>82174607
I quit mid final season.
>>
His original motivation was pride cuz he's a faggot
>>
File: 87597868.jpg (23KB, 376x306px) Image search: [Google]
87597868.jpg
23KB, 376x306px
>>82173601
>he was trying to take care of his wife's future husband
>>
>>82173601

Na, he was pretending to take care of his family. It was a plausible pretense to justify himself morally. He was a villain pretending to be a "good man" the whole time.
>>
>>82175705
>He was a villain

Fuck off beta cuck. He did what evey man should have done in his place: live the life he wants.
>>
>>82173601
You say nobody gives a shit about this show anymore. Oh yeah? Explain the massive shilling of Better Call Saul. You saying that you know whoers would give BCS a chance without being blind retards for BB? They haven't even watched Mad Men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.