[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the Wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (640KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
640KB, 800x593px
Who was in the Wrong here?
>>
HICKORY DICKORY DOCK
THIS BROAD WAS SUCKING MY COCK
THE CLOCK STRUCK TWO
I DROPPED MY GOO
AND DROPPED HER ASS ON THE NEXT BLOCK

OOOOOOHHHHH
>>
>>82171785
Kinison was funny, and called out Dice for his bullshit crying routine he tried to pull on Arsenio. Kinison was better in every way, and he's the one who should still be alive today.
>>
>>82172934
guess who's the jew?

obv the one who lived
>>
geeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>82171785
The kike
>>
SO I'M HENGIN' OUT WID DEEZ FEGS
>>
Reedr
>>
>>82172802

MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY
SHAVE THAT PUSSY IT'S SO HAIRY

OOHHHHHHH
>>
>>82171785
>>82172802
American "humour"
>>
>its a Hank does a Kinison impression Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPe22eBgvl4
>>
>>82171785
WHACK BAG
WHACK BAG
WHACK BAG
Biafra's fed
>>
I'M OVA HERE NOW
>>
>>82171785
Both were wrong
>>
>>82172934
Dice is 10x funnier than Kinison ever was. The Day the Laughter Died is one of the funniest things ever
>>
>Gen Z shitting on the Diceman
Big surprise. Go watch Louis CK.
>>
>>82175262
No. I don't like either but you're completely wrong.
>>
LITTLE BOY BLUE
HE NEEDED THE MONEY

OOOOOOOHHHHH
>>
JACK AND JILL WENT UP THE HILL
EACH WITH A BUCK AND A QUARTER
JILL CAME DOWN WITH 2.50

OOOOOOHHHH
>>
I'm convinced that there's not asingle person left alive that gives a single fuck about Kinison.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>82172802
HICKORY DICKORY DOCK
THIS BOARD WAS SUCKING MY COCK
THE KEK STRUCK TWO
I DROPPED MY GOO
AND DROPPED HER ASS FOR YOU

OOOOOOHHHHH
>>
I GRABBED ONTO A SET OF TITS WHERE I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE TITS BEGIN AND THE BELLY ENDS
>>
pat cooper and rodney said sam was one of the best so I'll take their word for it

dice is like gallagher but is going out kicking and screaming instead of just fading away
>>
>>82175344
Louis is a cuck shill who shilled for Hillary Clinton.

Sam Hyde is the GenZ guy
>>
hey... what's in the bowl, bitch?
>>
>>82172987
the one who pretends to be a fifties italian motorcyclist.

i'd like to see him walk past a gang of real bikers. they'd light him up and piss him out. if he was lucky.

does he even own a motorcycle?
>>
>>82175955
he had a cameo on Married With Children once. that's all i know about him.
>>
>>82174375
That's a big collar.
>>
>>82180949
>i'd like to see him walk past a gang of real bikers. they'd light him up and piss him out. if he was lucky.

>does he even own a motorcycle?

He's a fictional character, dude.

You might as well be talking about how Mark Hamill would get his ass kicked by a real Jedi. I mean, does he even own a lightsaber?
>>
>>82171785
Dice, because he's an insufferable fag
>>
>>82181565
>Implying Kinnison wasn't
>>
Sam Kinison got me through some very difficult times saw the humor in breaking up and helped me laugh at the whole situation when I was at my lowest. Sam Kinison was the real deal!

Andrew Dice Clay was a sham! A phony! A fraud! It He was just a character and it was all just an act!
SAM KINISON WINS! We lost a good man too early! God bless Sam Kinison!
>>
>>82171785
I prefer Gilbert Gottfried's impression of Dice to the actual person
>>
>>82172802
OH!
>>
>>82181203

White trash bikers are the type of people who make up Dice's audience.
>>
>>82182265
quiet
>>
>>82181934
All comedians sound better coming out of Gilbert.

>So old black Mavis told me that she was taking a vacation. Well that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Why take a vacation when you can work? Who are these people?
>>
>>82172802
Fuck Dice is a god.
>>
He pioneered the "screaming is entertainment" that is now a staple of Youtube celebrities.
>>
>>82186538
pleb
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.