[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch? What was the plot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What the fuck did I just watch?

What was the plot?
>>
someone gets ran over. pretty colors and jazz
>>
>>82170076
Naomi Watts' character in the second half is imagining the events of the first half. It's Lost Highway in reverse, basically, with fewer in-story pointers.
>>
>>82170219
But why did she shoot herself? Wtf was that old couple and that old hag. This movie was mess
>>
Was it too kino?
>>
>>82170331
she shot herself out of grief because she ordered a hit on the woman she loved

sorry that you're bad at watching movies
>>
I remember my first time
>>
>>82170076
The only things I remember about Mulholland Drive are that Robert Forster seemed like he was going to be an important character, and then we never see him again, and that Naomi Watts seemed much more believable when she was acting (in her audition) than when she was being herself.
>>
>>82170076
you watched a 4/10 movie which tries so hard to be hard to follow to the point of sacrificing a conceivable plot and the scenes have no impact when its the movie version of a toddler jarbiling words
>>
imgur.com/a/8z1Z6
For dummies
>>
OH BABY I'VE TOLD, EVERY LITTLE STAR, JUST HOW SWEET I THINK YOU AAAARE, WHY HAVEN'T IIIII TOOOLLD YOOOUUU
>>
>>82170754
>anon hates Mulholland Drive
>anon also types like a retard
Every time.
>>
>>82170879
I'VE TOLD, RIPPLES IN A BROOK, MADE MY HEART AN OPEN BOOOOK
>>
>>82170905
MAAAAAYBE, YOU MAY LOVE ME TOO, OH MY DARLING IF YOU DOOOO

fav scene, sorry, but the way that girl moves while singing is just entrancing.

this film bores me. nice michael gira cameo though, very funny
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.