[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Classic movies that are offensive by today's standards.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: The-Sandlot.jpg (195KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
The-Sandlot.jpg
195KB, 1000x562px
ITT: Classic movies that are offensive by today's standards.
>>
You think Wendy Pefercorn got wet when Squintz kissed her?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 122x122px
>>
>>82167793
they ended up getting married so yes
>>
>>82167952
sandlot 2 should not be canon
>>
>>82167774
why is the sandlot offensive? I haven't seen it in ages and I'm not an SJW. someone enlighten me.
>>
>>82168076
the sequel was better than the first
>>
>>82168389
>You throw like a girl!
>>
>>82168458
said no one ever.
>>
File: diddler.png (1MB, 975x523px) Image search: [Google]
diddler.png
1MB, 975x523px
>>82168481
fuck, you're right and I have modern times.
>>
>>82168670
*hate
>>
>>82168607
just did
>>
File: Blazing-Saddles.jpg (67KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blazing-Saddles.jpg
67KB, 650x300px
>>82167774
pretty obvious but still
>>
>>82168738
mind blown but seriously why???
captha: europa sandpit
>>
>>82168877
anything by mel brooks is un-remakeable. that dude got away with so much its unreal.
>>
>>82168931
>we will never get another Mel Brooks
feels bad man
>>
>>82168894
sandlot 1 turns to crap once Smalls hits the dinger, because these bad boy cool kids become just a bunch of wieners. rewatch it and tell me all of their schemes to get the ball back aren't all executed terribly.

the second is essentially the same movie but with weaker character and girls so a romance plot. none of the characters change for the worst. the coming of age love story works too. both have great soundtracks.
>>
>>82168389
>YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL
>Squints kissing Wendy Peffercorn
>general male bonding and comradery

>>82168877
Blazing Saddles is a masterpiece.
>>
>>82169015
>>82169078
history of the world is better imo
>>
>robo-hitler sends a 6ft aryandroid into the past to kick some woman in the cunt
>the largely white and male human resistance sends someone to protect her since women can't defend themselves
>her saviour steals pants off some poor homeless man within the first 5 minutes of the movie
>she doesn't look like a landwhale
>white and cis straight jock type sends creepy sexual phone messages to the woman's friend
>the woman's protector has ptsd but we all know the true people with ptsd are the trans women of colour on the streets of berkeley who fear for their lives every day
>near the end of the movie the two cisgender protagonists expose the poor trans-human by burning it's flesh off
>they kill it in a fucking industrial press
>>
Blazing Saddles is literally just the Looney Tunes, every joke
>>
>>82168877
>>82168931
It was controversial even then. Warner Bros tried to cut so much out of it, something like 16 scenes were requested cut but he said no
>>
>>82169062
>tell me all of their schemes to get the ball back aren't all executed terribly
>HURR WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST RING THE DOOR BELL AND END THE MOVIE 45 MINS SHORT
fucking autist faggot

They are fucking kids.
>>
Any Akerucab documentary
fucking Liberals
>>
>White male lead
>White female lead
>Set in an idealized, predominately white Los Angeles where PoC have marginalized roles
If this were made in 2017, SJWs would have a shitfit
>>
>>82169129
>not liking Looney Tunes
what shit taste
>>
>>82169078
wow. These kinds of forced values are why visual entertainment is shit now.
>>
>>82169189
right, which is why I didn't mention that because I get it.

>They are fucking kids

you're a hoot
>>
>>82169094
robin hood men in tights is best
>>
>>82169062
>rewatch
>aren't all executed terribly4
isn't that the point?
>>
File: vjhv.png (351KB, 418x628px) Image search: [Google]
vjhv.png
351KB, 418x628px
>>82169255
I fucking love Looney Tunes
>>
>>82170373
fine, answer me this: Yeah-Yeah has the ball in his hands but a dog, clearly no bigger than your average dog looks at him.

oops I was too scared to throw the ball immediately after retrieving it. no dedication, ie, the movie would have ended too soon, so I dropped it.
>>
>>82170634
keeping in mind, the kids are deemed not huge pussies
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.