[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Well this is a mix topic. I have been working on my Youtube channel and want to reach out to the worlds biggest troll factory to see what yall think so far and if yall have any tips.

I do have a feeling I maybe sorry as I been a long time 4chan user but hey never know.

the girl is for views..lol

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLjCwJYlCnnVr_ys9kGF9hN85if86DS0n
>>
>>82165907
2/10 lurk more before attempting something like this
>>
>>82165980
thanks..working on getting better on my videos but hell it takes a ton of time to record when your trying to get things done.
>>
Yeah I got some tips, learn to edit and write a fucking script. Don't just ad lib your shit, you're bad at it.
Watch this crap here. Just count how many times you say "uh" it's over 50.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8bbt1ln2Ec

Why the fuck are you talking and filming at the same time? Get some video that illustraits what you want to say and then do a voice over. or put yourself in frame if you want to talk on camera and do takes until you get it right.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>82165907
>>>/o/
>>
>>82166055
Thank you, I know I know I repeat some words alot. I use to stutter but have gotten past that with age and speech therapy but I still repeat words..anyway doing a scrip may help and I will look into doing that or something else to try to cut down on the word repeats.
>>
>>82165907
who's the girl?
>>
>>82166262
no idea...just part of my...happy folder lol
>>
>>82166312
fuck you i need her name
>>
>>82166262
Michelle Lewin apparently
Google her nude
>>
File: jo-time (7).jpg (356KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jo-time (7).jpg
356KB, 960x1280px
>>82166338
mmm I have a few of her....lol sub for dump? lol
>>
>>82166398
>Michelle Lewin
4chan = best detectives in the world
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.