[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whoa what a freak! He looked like a talking penis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>Whoa what a freak! He looked like a talking penis.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>82164720
WHY IS THIS SHOW SO FUCKING BAD
>>
>>82164720
Whoa she was naked this whole time?
>>
>>82164733
its just you.
>>
>>82164818
This alone redeemed the entire arc. Also

>character named Ashi
>covered in ash
BRAVO GENNDY
>>
>>82166021
nah, he's right

it got really shitty after the third ep
>>
Scaramouche was grating and unfunny.

Ashi's VA is shit, her design is bad, don't care about her.

Aku's VA is unbelievably fucking bad, sounds nothing like Mako, his comedy sections are too tonally dissonant from all the grimderp violence in the rest of the episodes.

Latest episode was ridiculous nostalgiafagging, that whole shit about being able to watch this without having seen the original series is a lie, cemented when Demongo appears for no reason. A whole episode of it wasn't fun but you know there's faggots out there who whooped every time some old character turned up.

I dunno, it started well, but these middle episodes aren't that good. I hope it has a strong ending, because the original series has some absolute gems this hasn't yet topped any of them.
>>
>>82164720
>>82164733
I never watched the original show but I'll bet money the character was in it and after so many years they wanted to make that joke now that they're on Adult Swim instead of the kids' timeslot
>>
>>82164733
SAMURAI DROP!
>>
File: genndyt.jpg (52KB, 478x321px) Image search: [Google]
genndyt.jpg
52KB, 478x321px
>>82164720
>DUDE PENIS JOKE LMAO
>Totally not forced
>>
>>82164720
>>
>>82164733
why is this show the best on tv right now (besides anything with rose mcgiver
>>
>>82167248
Every ep so far has been pretty damn good other than the last one. That was just kind of there, and the nostalgic shit wasn't good at all. What made stories like the three archers great was how singular they were, we don't need shit like this.
>>
>>82166332
nah hes wrong
>>
File: 1458058934024.jpg (29KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458058934024.jpg
29KB, 398x356px
>>82167248
>literally finding anything to complain about: the post

what are you like at social gatherings
>>
File: IMG_7258.jpg (97KB, 680x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7258.jpg
97KB, 680x845px
>>82168196
I understood why they did it, sort of as a way of showing Jack's influence so Ashi can get a sense of how good he actually is.

It was nostalgia-bait sure, but it was nostalgia-bait with a purpose.
>>
>>82169588
>literally pointing out the flaws that ruin the new season

but yeah, it doesnt matter lol xD
>>
>>82164818

I want to see her properly naked to justify the show's rating.
>>
>>82167333
nah, the reason that joke is so funny is that no one in their right mind would EVER expect a penis joke in something like samurai jack. It's literally the last place you'd expect something like that. So when some guy that looks vaguely like a penis shows up, we all think it but we still would never expect something like that to be intentional because again, it's in Samurai Jack. Then Scaramouche looks us in the face and calls us all out on exactly what we were thinking

Which is pretty funny
>>
>>82169731
Ashi is god tier in every way and there's literally no replacing Mako you unbearable faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.