[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she went out fucking black guys for the sake of her people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>she went out fucking black guys for the sake of her people

She's a true american hero
>>
>0 ass
>successfully attracts athletic prime alpha cream of the crop blacks

shitty writing
>>
burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>82164243
Maybe you missed the point. The director/writer, Jordan Peele, has a white mother and black father. And he's mocking the white people who are so "anti-racist" that they're actually incredibly racist. The condescending type of liberals who see us as interesting props to have around for "diversity". >>82164287

I really don't understand why /tv/ and /pol/ hate this movie so much. It skewers the white SJWs that you all hate so much.
>>
File: Ann.jpg (20KB, 450x392px) Image search: [Google]
Ann.jpg
20KB, 450x392px
American women love black male sex organ
>>
File: IMG_0317.gif (4MB, 650x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.gif
4MB, 650x316px
>>82164409
I heard the rumor that they may ... What are you anyway ?
>>
>>82164346
liberals and conservatives btfo
>>
File: Moonlight.png (2MB, 2560x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight.png
2MB, 2560x1282px
HOL' UP
>>
someone bogpill me on the plot real quick. i hate both actors but i want to know wtf happens.
>>
>>82164346
I liked this movie i think its red pilled
>>
>>82165188
A black man and his white fiancee go to her hometown to meet her parents. The black man is worried that her parents won't approve. But not only do they approve, they are creepily enthusiastic. They're overjoyed to meet him, and tel him that being black is "in".

Then it turns out that they're actually part of this weird sci-fi-esque plot, where they lure young black men to their town and literally steal their bodies (transplanting old white brains/consciousness/souls into young black bodies). The writer/director is basically mocking these white liberals who are so left-wing that they basically fetishize us to a creepy degree.
>>
>>82165188
>It's "Meet the Parents" with an interracial couple
>White girl's parents, and everyone else they meet, is TOO nice to mc, in the creepy overcompensating way that certain liberal whites do
>There are a few other black people around too, and something is obviously wrong with them
>White girl's mom calls herself a hypnotherapist, keeps trying to hypnotize black man to "fix his smoking habit"
>Plot twist: They're not secret racists, they just want to transplant their consciousness into strong young black bodies and live forever. They've been shoving old white peoples' brains into black people's bodies, and mc's white girlfriend lured him into the community for the same purpose
>>
>>82165300
>>82165329

sounds kind of dumb
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO STEAL OUR BODIES

oh well.
>>
>for the sake of her people

uhhhh you realize she's trying to genocide all whites and put them in nigger bodies, right?
>>
>>82165300
>us
>>
>>82165329
>>It's "Meet the Parents" with an interracial couple

No, it's "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" with a horror twist. I find it really funny, actually. My dad's generation had a movie about an honest and intelligent black doctor successfully changing his wife father-in-law's mind about black people by demonstrating what a good person he is. My generation has a movie where da evil whitey is stealing the black man's bodies.

>>82165395
Not exactly. It's a sort of messed-up metaphor for the way that white leftists are fetishizing us to a creepy degree. There is a bizarre sort of racism among far-left white people, and IMO this movie mocks and addresses that beautifully (almost too well, those white morons don't even recognize that they're being mocked).
>>
>>82165506
*his white wife's father-in-law's
>>
>>82165506
>that white leftists are fetishizing us to a creepy degree. There is a bizarre sort of racism among far-left white people,

it is fucking creepy. you're like pets to them.
>>
>>82164346

Because he's still against white people, he can't help what he is and nobody would say otherwise. We're born into our various tribal factions, and it will always be that way.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.