[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I just think it's funny that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479611983438.jpg (166KB, 1588x866px) Image search: [Google]
1479611983438.jpg
166KB, 1588x866px
You know I just think it's funny that
>>
Can this faggot interview Jordan Peterson already.
>>
File: joe_rogan_by_kyllerkyle-d62kcvk.jpg (91KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
joe_rogan_by_kyllerkyle-d62kcvk.jpg
91KB, 1024x790px
*shoots your elk*
>>
>>82161318
he already did
>>
>>82161339
AGAIN
>>
>jamie pull up that video of the baboons eating a baby deer
>>
please have Jordan Peterson on again

Jaime is uploading that Thaddeus Cuckodamus one and it gets a bazillion dislikes and then he deletes it and reuploads it and it hapens again. They've posted it 4 times now because of trying to deal with all the dislikes.
>>
>>82161281
Dude, weed lmao
>>
>>82161321
>I wasn't sick of my pet elk

Fuck elk. They're loud, obnoxious and fuck funny.
>>
>>82161485
Was it that bad?

I head him on the Tom Woods show the other day and he seemed okay.

Maybe he hid his cuckishness since based Tom would have blown him the fuck out.
>>
>>82161516
>Was it that bad?

Yes. Here are some things he genuinely said:

>there is no physical difference between asians and blacks
>somalia is really close to west africa, it's just across the continent
>mexico was great before white people (even though whites founded Mexico)
>Portland's biggest problem is that there aren't enough blacks
>MLK tried to ruin all the things we like about blacks
>Gender does not exist, there is nothing that inherently makes a man male or a woman female
>People used to think Jews were black

He was honestly the dumbest person I've ever listened to in my entire life.
>>
>>82161701
>(even though whites founded Mexico)
Maybe he bought the "Spanish people aren't white" meme.
>>
>>82161701
You forgot
>I wouldn't live in America if there weren't blacks
>>
>>82161516
>>
>>82161701
>Portland's biggest problem is that there aren't enough blacks

The perfect example of one of those liberals who is so "anti-racist" that he's actually racist. The super-condescending types who will be nice to you only because they want to show how open-minded they are.

Also, I could have sworn that I already wrote this comment but it's not showing up in the thread. Am I double posting or did I not post this the first time? I'm very drunk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.