[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Christopher-Heyerdahl-01.jpg (46KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Heyerdahl-01.jpg
46KB, 576x382px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Is this show over now? It was boring as fuck
>>
>>82161138

>But..I am...Norwegian
>>
File: 1493252656700.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493252656700.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>82161156
Thanks for your shitty opinion friend.
>>
>>82161138
COLLUN BOWHENNON
>>
RIP MY NIGS ELAM HE WASA GOOD BOY
>>
I stopped watching when they killed cutie biblegirl off. SOOOO DUMBBB
>>
CULLON BOHUNNUN
>>
File: HOW_407_QA_Common_L.jpg (95KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
HOW_407_QA_Common_L.jpg
95KB, 1600x720px
F
>>
File: eva.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
dey was gon live in a hous he dun built himseylf, poor eva coalburner or not
>>
>>82161971

she got injun'd first tho
>>
>>82161658
Ruth literally did nothing wrong other than dying.

>>82161138
His whole backstory should have just been dialogue because seeing it right before he died made me feel nothing. He had a mystical air about him since he survived the hanging and his backstory was better as a story.

Why did they even film his backstory so late in the show anyway? He was a piece of shit but a very compelling piece of shit .

This, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Killing and Low Winter Sun which was cut down before it's true potential was met are what defined AMC to me. Fuck them selling The Killing to Netflix because I still haven't finished it and I miss Bullet.
>>
File: 130169444432.jpg (46KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
130169444432.jpg
46KB, 240x240px
>>82161971

Stopped watching after 2black2strong cucked that chick's husband to death.
>>
>>82161971
I wish she would have went with Mickey cause that motherfucker and Durant had the saddest endings yet I'm glad she got to try for happiness.
>>
Custer spin-off when?
>>
The first episode was good. Killing off the best character made it drop-worthy by the end of the first episode, though.
>>
>>82161138
>tfw from the thumbnail you think the wall next to him is a black mans thigh
Look what you've done to me!
>>
>its another Cullen endangers himself putting the negro workers lives above his own episode
>its another Cullen puts the railroad and lining Durants pockets in front of his own family episode
Why does it seem like the dialogue this show has with the viewer gets across a very clear message?
>>
>>82162326
You seriously thought either the foreman or the priest Bohannon killed was the best character?

Just watch the show motherfucker.
>>
>>82162381
Bohannon was a soldier through and through so he's going to put the cause above his own goals until later he realizes he was wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.