[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times when /tv/ btfo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: _20170428_140340.jpg (35KB, 1080x247px) Image search: [Google]
_20170428_140340.jpg
35KB, 1080x247px
ITT: Times when /tv/ btfo.
>>
>>82160208
When /tv/ btfo of who?
>>
Never heard of it. Why should I as an anonymous poster care?
>>
File: Lifetime_logo_2013.png (54KB, 314x317px) Image search: [Google]
Lifetime_logo_2013.png
54KB, 314x317px
>shitty show designed to pander to a specific demographic for profit
>>
>>82160208
>OP doesn't know the show shits on SJWs
>>
Just watched it through since I'm a pathetic fuck and have nothing better to do with my life.
Anyway:
Some interesting statements and happenings from the show:
>Main black protagonist cheats on white bf and is mad at him because he called the police at a party where a nigger got pissed that his white friend said the word nigger while singing a rap song
>A guy complains about this on protagonists radio show and says maybe it was reasonable to call the police
>Protagonist basically accuses him of being a fucking white male
>Guess what turns out he's black
>Protagonist laughs it off as a funny thing with her friend without feeling even a tiny bit like a hypocrite
>Protagonists former friend is the only sane person and realises that you can't solve shit by protesting
>Protagonist only realises at the end after a talk with her former friend and after her white bf broke up with her that she done fucked up
Some other fun things:
>The show stereotypes all white people as either jocks, snobs or stacys
>The rest of the whites are either gay, bi, cucks or whatever
>protagonist gets mad at satirical newspaper parodying her, satirical newspaper releases an article how she tries to silence them, the protesters get mad at satirical newspaper only further proving their point
>Black dude can program, is super smart, still gets pissed at cops and tries to resist like he learned nothing
>Black guy smashes window and is surprised he gets arrested
>Protagonists friends make fun of Asian people, are being called out for it, still dismiss it as "not racism"
>Protagonist sends out invites to forbidden blackface party, is surprised that about 100 idiots turn up (damn, so many raycists), starts smashing shit in the house with her little protest group

All in all I have to say this show is truly comedy gold and deserves the metascore.
>>
>>82160208
>Times when /tv/ btfo

Days that end in a Y.
>>
>>82161886
EVERY DAY
>>
>>82160208
When we gangbanged your mommy and daddy
>>
>>82160208
ITT: Days that OP sucked the cum out of a man's anal cavity. Everyday is felch day for op
>>
Didn't this turn out to be about some black girl getting bleached?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.