[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a bullshit ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (89KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89KB, 928x523px
I mean ok, I do get it, and it's not even bitter or sweet or bittersweet. But who gives a fuck, I don't watch movies to say "ok, that do", I watch them to be inspired.
>>
>beta cuck literally does everything he can to help the selfish slut she loves
>selfish slut is nothing more than an ungrateful selfish whore that doesn't value what he is doing for her
>ungrateful selfish whore decides to fuck off and start sucking jew cock
>this ungrateful selfish whore couldn't wait a couple of years for the beta cuck

Fuck this movie.
>>
I watched it and was very happy. The woman had a family and was a multimillionaire. She went from serving coffee to getting served coffee.

The man went from playing shit music for strangers, to playing shit music for strangers, to playing shit music for strangers.

You know in the entire film the man didn't work on creating a single original thing. He didn't even think up the name of his club. Or the idea of it. Nothing original at all not one bit. He just opened a real life jazz subreddit, he was a fucking pathetic loser who will die alone.
>>
>>82156780
It's not even depressing to be honest. Just fucking banal. Neither is doing anything spectacular, their alternative life or their real life is neither great or too bad, it's just too predictable and plain.

The best part of the movie was the intro song and another or two in the middle, basically a video clip at best.
>>
>>82156895
That was probably just a hint that "traditionalism fails". It's a common artists hate. Too bad it's hypocritical since the rich guy that married her is basically the same.

Hollywood money had the audacity to pretend having money is automatically absolving. They are the worst type of capitalist.
>>
>>82156974
The rich guy she married had a good job and a good business and was contributing to the world.

And if a poor person gets money they were either successful, won the lotto or married rich. Either way, they become more important people than when they were poor.
>>
I walked away believing they helped each other accomplish they're dreams. Was I sad they didn't stay together? Yes, but that's life.
>>
>>82157106

Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>82156974
Go be a leach somewhere else commie
>>
>>82157106
This movie was not real life. In real life they'd be together, failures and miserable.
>>
>>82156921
this.
a pathetic excuse for a movie
>>
>>82156710
I don't know, you pretty bitter, OP.
>>
>>82157815
sound
>>
>>82156710
>I don't watch movies to say "ok, that do", I watch them to be inspired
That's ok for you, but different people enjoy different things anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.