[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cypher decides to betray the team and go back to Matrix >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cypher_with_Smith.png (362KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cypher_with_Smith.png
362KB, 853x480px
>Cypher decides to betray the team and go back to Matrix
>He invites Mr. Smith for a Dinner

"I know this steak doesn't exist."

Now Imagine being Mr Smith for a second. This bald guy just told him that this steak doesn't exist. And you know he is right. But now comes the interesting stuff: The Steak came from a cow, which was a program. The same program as Mr. Smith. Imagine somebody telling you you are not real and you cannot prove him wrong. That's why Mr Smith hated being in the Matrix.

" I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing."

He wanted to brake free from the System.

And now comes the interesting part. Oracle wanted this to happen. He predicted it. Maybe Morpheus thought he was the one and he got hyped, just to be told the same thing by the Oracle what Neo heard: He is not. And he flipped and betrayed the team
>>
>>82155595
What's interesting is how Cypher didn't need anyone to plug him in or out of the Matrix.
>>
>>82155923

And also that Cypher was able to time his visit in such a way that absolutely no other crew would see what he was doing. The crew know how to read that shit on the screen, and they'd know immediately what he's up to if they saw Cypher on a solo-run.

Although ships need lonely night watches, so it is plausible that Cypher had an hour to himself. The movie does set this up in that the (heh) neophyte Neo sneaks up on Cypher on the night watch, and the simple fact that Neo can't "read" the matrix saved his ass in that moment; another crew member would have noticed something suspicious.

It is unclear whether the OP is referring to the Oracle, or the Architect, because the OP mentions the former, a "woman", while the latter is clearly a "man" and thus is the one who gets the masculine pronoun.
>>
What's really interesting is how Cypher did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82156082
He killed Dozer
>>
>>82156038
I was refering the oracle. That he knew from the beginning that Cypher will betray them

Also Im pretty sure He knows how to plug himself into the Matrix.
>>
>>82156184
>>Also Im pretty sure He knows how to plug himself into the Matrix.

That doesn't make any sense, how does he plug himself out?
>>
>>82156262
Soo. Lets say you can be still plugged ingo the connector without connecting to the Matrix. We saw this happen to Neo when he first wakes up. He is still plugged in.

So lets say Cypher had or created a Timer program. Lets say you plugged in and you set the phone to ring in 2 hours from now. All you need to do is wait 2 hour and be at the exit point to leave the Matrix. When you lefft, you wake up in the real world and simply unplug yourself
>>
>>82156508
Also remember when Morpheus plugs Neo into the "white room" and explains what is the Matrix, and he meant to be battery"

When he wakes up he freaks out and says "PULL IT OUT/GET IT OUT" He was connected
>>
>>82156184

You're doing it again. You seem to think that the Oracle is a man, but she isn't, she's that old black lady in the kitchen.*

*and also a computer program which consequently has no real gender but never mind that.
>>
Smith is The One
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.