[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you didn't ball your eyes out to this ending you literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

If you didn't ball your eyes out to this ending you literally don't have a soul.
>>
File: 1493156196709.jpg (72KB, 468x825px) Image search: [Google]
1493156196709.jpg
72KB, 468x825px
>>82152100
I did
>Black baby as an allegory of the future
>>
I cried at the beginning when I realized this wasn't a movie of the soon-to-be-possible-future but instead a documentary on modern day london
>>
I definitely made a sad fugee face
>>
>>82152204
Way to completely miss the point.

>it has to be a white baby or else is SJW propaganda

>>82152303
It has nothing to do with her being a ACTUAL refugee and more to do with the fact that she named the baby after Theo's dead son.
>>
>>82152100
>government is evil but this black girl is humanity's last hope
literal libshit propaganda
>>
>>82152432
Kek, how fucking retarded are you? The film doesn't go out of it's way to tell you the government is good or bad, they're doing what they need to do given the circumstances.
>>
>>82152478
do you really think that's how a proper government would act in that situation?
you are truly retarded
>>
>>82152517
Yes you dumb ass, the entire world has been struggling with having no babies born for almost two decades. Do you even understand how much global instability and chaos there would be if this actually happened?

Check your retardation at the door. We're told through state propaganda during the film that Britain is the only country still hanging on with semblance of government, how the fuck else would a country act if millions or even close to a billion people are trying to immigrate to your torn nation?
>>
>>82152478
Nope, the movie does a fantastic job of vilifying anyone who isn't a refugee, or Michael Caine.
>>
>>82152597
>struggling with no babies
how does it create chaos exactly? if anything it puts more value to life and governments will come together to fix it
>>
>>82152655
No, it really doesn't.

>>82152744
Fuck dude, you are a moron.
>>
>>82152204
>>82152432
>>82152655
The big bad guy is a nigger terrorist.
>>
>>82152426

Hue I completely missed that. I was who the fuck cares you wanna name it Dylan where did that come from Bazooka was cooler
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.