[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show any good? Why do they all look exactly like their dads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is this show any good?
Why do they all look exactly like their dads?
>>
Did you get bullied out of /a/? Fuck off with that garbage
>>
>>82150787
/a/ is filled with pedophiles. I don't like them
>>
File: 1438413878244.png (80KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438413878244.png
80KB, 250x250px
>>82150886
>so he comes to /tv/
lmao
>>
besides the charecter design
Has kishi anything to do with it?
the guys making fillers have proven they arent exactly good story writers
>>
>>82151160
>they arent exactly good story writers

Kishi has proven that too
>>
>>82150645
it's mediocre entertainment at best, the current anime is painfully filler tier overall.

Read the manga if you want the story as it was intended, without useless filler and padding.
>>
>>82152103
The Boruto manga just got out of retelling the movie and just now moved on to new content which is why the anime is starting with complete filler.
>>
>it's a "i'm too scared to post on /a/ so I'll post on /tv/" thread
>>
No need to thank me, I made a thread on /a/ for you

>>>/a/156479810
>>
What the fuck? Naruto had a kid? I got to episode 150 something in Naruto like 10 years ago and forgot about it.
>>
It's the slice of life we never wanted.
>>
>>82150645
>Why do they all look exactly like their dads?
are you adopted anon?
>>
>>82150645
STOP WATCHING SHONEN
Just read it, it's an alright manga. Reminds me more of good early Naruto than it does of later shitty Naruto.
>>
>>82152612
>ITT has a better discussion
Well this is sad
>>
>>82153114
Yes they're all grown up and have kids. Sasuga Japanese propaganda, everyone is procreating. Also, they finally invented electronics and skyscrapers and trains and shit, so it feels pretty fresh
>>
>read some manga for the first time in my life
>Story was pretty damn cool
>It turned out it was some Naruto/Boruto tie in thing

Felt weird. I thought this was all corny pleb shit?
>>
>>82154307
Naruto is unironically in top 3 shonen of all time along with DBZ and One Piece. But it's popular, so /a/ hates it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.