[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well..oh well. Was hoping it was decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 235325.png (518KB, 1081x606px) Image search: [Google]
235325.png
518KB, 1081x606px
Well..oh well.
Was hoping it was decent
>>
(笑)
>>
That's a shame was hyped. Emma Watson is an indicator of a bad film at this point
>>
I'm sure Hanks is fine, shame he can't save movies now though.
>>
>>82149024
Uh, what is Beauty and the Beast (2017)?
>>
>>82149075
a bad film
>>
>>82149114
Box office says no.
>>
Why do they call it The Circle?
>>
>>82149141
box office draw doesn't make a film good. just because retards went in droves to gobble it doesn't make it good. it wasn't. now kys
>>
>>82149024
I don't mind her she's just not really in anything good.
>>
>>82149141
(you)
>>
Emma "cannae act for toffee" Roberts kills again
>>
>A young tech worker named Mae Holland takes a job at a powerful Internet corporation called The Circle that was co-founded by Eamon Bailey and Tom Stenton. She quickly rises up the company's ranks and soon finds herself in a perilous situation concerning privacy, surveillance, and freedom. Mae comes to learn that her decisions and actions will determine the future of humanity.
Wew this sounds pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>82148965

They went ahead and remade Antitrust?
>>
>>82149175
because when you see it you turn in a circle and walk away
>>
>>82149024
Let's face it, Emma Watson lucked out in Harry potter and beauty and the beast. Those franchises are pumped by Disney and Warner Bros so they would succeed regardless of who starred.

This is what happens when she actually has to prove herself.
>>
>>82149226
>no killer cyborgs
I'm out
>>
>>82149075
true desu. most of her movies are shit, but she's great at making family friendly films for children
>>
>>82148965
>low RT score

Does this mean it's actually a good movie?
Did Ema Watson finally play in something decent?
>>
>>82149191
This
>>82149202
Yeah but she's a pretty bad actress who's very overrated
>>
>>82149075
A piece of shit
>>
File: 239.jpg (35KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
35KB, 265x190px
>>82149245
>>
>>82149024
>>82149270
What about that wallflower movie?
>>
>>82148965
At least boyengas career is shaping up to be in the shitter
>>
File: rupert-grint.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rupert-grint.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
>>82149270
>Radcliffe gets shit left and right
>Emma gets shit left and right

>this fucker gets fucked in the ass

Damn, Hollywood is savage
>>
>Bill Paxtons final role
>plays an ailing, dying father

F.
>>
just watched the trailer
Do you think they ever at some point thought to make the plot even a little bit subtle before deciding against it?
>>
While the concept is interesting (and the main character a willing participant rather than one adverse from the start) , it's almost as if the writer(s) were just going through the motions in telling it.
>>
>>82149300
From the reviews I read the problem isn't acting, it's the shit script, and movie has characters doing 180s
>>
>>82149450
You couldn't tell by his skin color?
>>
>>82149075
An unnecessary remake of a disney classic.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.